European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Munching On? V2. Stimulants, pizza and Gatorade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit that I have never liked them - I have no problem with crispy chicken skin or salmon skin and I will eat prawns with the shell on but there is something about scratchings that just make me shudder.

Is it the HAIRS?! I love pork scratchings but when I get a hairy bit, it suddenly becomes real & disgusting (though went for Sunday carvery a couple of weeks ago & the chap serving let me have the lamb with some pork scratchings, which were divine - I was slightly resentful when one of our group asked for a bite of my scratchings & I very reluctantly let her)

What is epd?

I've heard of people drinking isopropanol before, but never once anything goof about iPrOH.

Currently gobbling some nitrazepam. Got to be one of my absolute favourite benzos. I like barb site agonists more than I do benzos. Or muscimol (I've yet to try the likes of isoguvacine, isonipecotic acid and thiomuscimol. I REALLY want to try thiomuscimol which is meant to be significantly more potent than muscimol, and to test selenomuscimol to see if the chalocogen substitutions form a series of increasing potency. The loreclezole site agonist(s) in valerian I also rather like for the powerful oneirogenic effect of valerian extract. Also munched a few clonidine 25ug tabs and am about to neck 2 4mg zanaflex (tizanidine, since my shoulders are aching.

mmMmm, got to love nitraz though, I prefer benzos with heavy hypnotic profiles, and one thing I really rather lke is the menthol-esque cooling effect in the mouth when sucking them like candies.Got lots of regular, none-special candies for when it starts to hit too, lots and lots of barley sugar among other things. Love to combine nitrazepam with chlormethiazole too (don't btw if you have no tolerance to chlormethiazole, although compared to benzos it appears to have an extremely low dependency potential.

What I like about the combination is that the moggies are all tasty and sweet and minty whilst the chlormethiazole liquid filled caps, as long as one neither eats nor drinks, burst open in the throat producing a pleasant burning sensation in the throat. Especially nice with a menthol nicotine solution added to regular flavours of e-fag juice, so its super-mintey=D

Mm...double vision setting in, just had two more moggies and have to keep retyping my post=D

Phat Monday for Mr shambles. Fig, salami and garlic sausage pizza with a balsamic drizzle. Sides of cheesy garlic bread and chicken bites followed by a vanilla toffee sundae topped with whipped cream, cherries and a crumbled ferrero rocher. It all started with a whipped cream topped mocha this morning. Im a terrible person, I know.

I had nothing to do with this ;)

Is it the HAIRS?! I love pork scratchings but when I get a hairy bit, it suddenly becomes real & disgusting (though went for Sunday carvery a couple of weeks ago & the chap serving let me have the lamb with some pork scratchings, which were divine - I was slightly resentful when one of our group asked for a bite of my scratchings & I very reluctantly let her)

It's not the thought of eating them or what they are etc its the taste and texture first and then the greasy feeling. I've only tried them a few time to be honest as they are just not for me.

One of my favorite dinners last night - chicken Tikka <3 Salad, breads, Raita.

Finally made the flapjacks :D
IMG_1337.jpg

Mix of peanut butter, walnuts and sun dried apricots

Last edited:
mm they look nice...

I can make rice krispy cakes but never had a crack at flapjacks

If you can make rice Krispy cakes you can make them - 250gram oats, 125 gram of both butter and brown sugar and a few table tablespoons of honey or golden syrup or a mix of the two and a pinch of salt. You can either blend them together and press into a baking tray or melt the sugar and butter together and then mix in the oats and press into a baking tray (I melt the butter as hate washing the food processor). Then a few handfuls of mixed nuts, or fruit etc

25 mins at 180/gas 4

without a doubt will have a go with peanut butter

Just had peanut butter spread over a rice krispy square see look what this thread did to me

I love peanut butter and often made a marinade with it for chicken - peanut butter, fish sauce, soy sauce, garlic, chili, pepper, cumin and coriander. Splash of oil and water to thin it out, mix and add chicken. Great on the BBQ or in the oven.

I'm making kimchi today - any dish that requires a cup of garlic (two and a half bulbs) is good with me, the only downside is the house stinks as I had to blend that with a cup of fish sauce and an onion. Going to be using Nappa cabbage, carrot, green onions and leek.

Houmous with pitas and mulitiseeded baguette for starters. Hot wings with homemade bluecheese dressing and jacket potatoes for dinner. YUM!

About to tuck into what is expected to be a rather scrummy homemade fish pie for dinner. Said pie consists of salmon, cod, smoked haddock, king prawns and a handful of mussels in a white wine and parsley (with a smattering of lemon juice and horseradish) sauce topped with buttery new potato mash, lashings of grated cheddar, and a smattering of halved piccolo tomatoes. Hope it's as good as it smells =D

This post is mostly here to strongly recommend ASDA "Extra Special" Triple Chocolate Dessert. I'm a confessed chocaholic so my recommendation is of little note. However, Mrs Shambles is not fond of chocolate at all so her impressedness with it counts for considerably more. Tis delish. So say both chocaholic and chocambivalent alike.

That sounds class. I do love a nice fish pie.

The last one I had was okay, despite the fact it said 'smoked whitefish' in the ingredients, rather than specifying what type of fish it was.

Cheap n cheerful.

This was also cheap and cheerful as virtually every element was bought reduced (some frozen a while ago for future use). After checking with my belobed we reckon it cost four quid tops in total for a large, from scratch, fish pie that made a good four (large) portions. We just finished eating half of it and can confirm it was also fekkin delish! =D

Houmous with pitas and mulitiseeded baguette for starters. Hot wings with homemade bluecheese dressing and jacket potatoes for dinner. YUM!

If you chop the pita into chunks, quick mix of olive oil, cumin, chili powder etc then bake them for a few minutes on high they go really crispy - great for dipping in the hummus.

The other thing that I love in Hummus is beetroot (the store bought precooked ones are fine) and I often add roast peppers (again shop bought jarred ones are perfect).

It's lunch time and I'm thinking about food - hence the edit.

Last edited:
Today I'm making a Pumpkin curry.

It's a bit of a hybrid between Indian and Thai - food fried with lots of spices, then an infused (with lemongrass, galangal, ginger, lime leaves etc) coconut milk. Added a load of almost ripe tomatoes for a sour taste.

Going to serve that on a bed of grated carrot

Lamb hotpot in the oven atm, will serve with some turnip and broccoli

^ Mmm... I do loves me a lamb hotpot <3

Just munched chicken fajitas wiv refried beans and Mexican-style rice on the side. Was really rather good!

If you chop the pita into chunks, quick mix of olive oil, cumin, chili powder etc then bake them for a few minutes on high they go really crispy - great for dipping in the hummus.

Ooh great tip - liking the sound of that! =D

Mm fajitas .. i got a box waiting to be used..

For now i will make do with my pot noodle crammed with chicken protein for dem gainz

Status
Not open for further replies.