European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Listening To? v. Music by druggies, for druggies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the schmaltziest Neil Young tunes can get me sometimes. Must be testimony to the anti-emetic* properties of cannabis.

Neil Young - Mr Disappointment

NSFW:
*Don't worry, it's not a type of racial / religious intolerance...

Danzig - Girl

How on earth did I manage to make it to the day Danzig plays my local student union without getting a ticket? Time flies when you're having no fun whatsoever, doesn't it? :\

Now it's June and I'm without a ticket (or any other sane adult willing to spend £25 to come with me). I might have to do this one solo. Or chat up some dodgy goth.

"Black Messiah is Ray's response to living next to some extremely hostile Rastafarians, it's honest in a manner that is lacking in today's world of political correctness and the song should resonate with anyone that's ever been treated poorly based on their skin color. And if you never have been then how can you honestly empathize with those who have? This song represent the kind of outsider and individualistic perspective that makes Ray Davies a unique and important writer and shouldn't be dismissed out of hand simply because they dare to address sensitive issues in an honest manner that may deviate from what is considered acceptable in these times."

Um... the road to Hell is paved with good intentions, Ray.

The Kinks -Black Messiah

Good intentions, cod-reggae and bad attempts at patois. 'Enjoy'. With headphones.

Radio 6 are currently playing Sugar - 'if I can't change my mind' because theyre ace like that

I would but I've currently got Annie Nightingale's show on. Guest mixes from Chk Chk Chk and Adam F.

Status
Not open for further replies.