What Are You Listening To Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This song always kicks straight to the heart these are real romantic, love songs classic is best still nothing can beat these Bon Jovi songs.

thumb_black-head-tap-guy-meme-generator-53738526.png

What I Love about this song it's perfect. It pulls you in from beginning to end. I can't see anyone else singing it. Lita's Beautiful and she can really belt out a song plus she's badass on guitar like a man. Ozzy's a beast at what he does. That's why we Love him. The lyrics are killer. Lyrics so memorable they ride inside your soul deep in feeling.

^ sweet post. 👌
@Asclepius glad you like it. Can't go wrong with a song that has copacetic in the lyrics. :LOL:

Regardless; I enjoy sharing music & checking out other's suggestions. I'm enjoying the song you linked as well. I listen to a little bit of everything genre wise it seems. Finding new music brightens the day a bit IMHO. :)

Such a powerful song that always brings me back to alot of special times in my life!! So sad and beautiful.

Really underrated song imo... It's one of those songs that the writer poured his soul out on to the paper this song was written on. All these years and I still get so emotional/cry every time I listen to this song. I've been listening to this for 30 years. This is classic and their biggest hit!!!!

I Love this song. Cinderella didn't really get the credit they deserve. They were actually really good musicians.

Status
Not open for further replies.