What Are You Listening To Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn i didn't know Patrick Bateman had a band

Plus, if there were a band called "The Patrick Bateman Experience" it would sound like this

Glad you liked it. It's one of Mike Patton's many many projects. Quite the talented musician. I must say Tomahawk put on one hell of a show when I saw them open for Tool. 👍

Bonus points for the American Psycho reference BTW. It's great to see you around. You're one of the members I've always greatly respected. I'd throw down a like myself on that great Bateman reference but I'm guessing that's restricted to bluelighters as I don't seem to have the option.

To clarify; I was a site member for years but dropped off & lost access to my account. In case you were wondering why a new member would be happy to see you still around. ;)

But I digress (as I'm known to do...); so back on topic. ⬇

This song brings back memories from when I was a little girl. I miss those times. The 80s were the best! I don't think I could ever get tired of this song. It's so upbeat and charismatic! And the female vocalist here is another 80's legend: Chaka Khan.

Vixen really do show the girl bands of today how it should be done. Easily the best female rock band of all time !!!!! LOVE THEM !!!! Then and Now. I love Roxy and I miss Jan so much.

The thing with Lil Peeps discography is that its so fucking huge that you can find new awesome songs every time you listen to it.

I've been listening to the Crue since I was 11 year old. I had posters on my bedroom wall. I played this song, thousands of times during my middle school years.
When I was 12 my mom bought me a denim jean jacket.. I waited until she went to work and brought out the bleach and magic marker to make a stone washed Motley Crue jacket... she was pissed! I loved that jacket!

"We can't help nor shake this feeling; Better judgement is conceding; Go ask a biophysicist; It's survival of the dimmest" - Johnathan Bree

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.