What Are You Listening To Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listened to the whole first album on the way home from work. That is a masterpiece right there, literally every song is fantastic. I've loved this band since i was a little kid and have memories of putting my Dads vinyl on the record player.

Awww that's so sweet! His death must've hit you hard then. There's a lot of nostalgia.

Paulina Porizkova was in their video for "Drive". 5 years later, she became Ric Ocasek's wife. I love that.

Sorry but I'm not feeling it myself.

The best thing I've ever heard from there is MeNaiset (Kuulin äänen gives me the chills each time) & this I play nearly daily.
Now as Autumn is coming I like to wake up really early & go for walks in the woods with this on, it gest me ready for the day & is one of the most beautiful pieces of music I've ever heard.

Sorry but I'm not feeling it myself.

The best thing I've ever heard from there is MeNaiset (Kuulin äänen gives me the chills each time) & this I play nearly daily.
Now as Autumn is coming I like to wake up really early & go for walks in the woods with this on, it gest me ready for the day & is one of the most beautiful pieces of music I've ever heard.

Its melancholic song about a young woman.
Old Finnish songs used to be vague as fuck, like they just tell a half a story and let you imagine the rest.

Oh God Infected Mushroom lololol
Sometimes a person only ever needs to post one piece of music & you can tell so much about them.
I've always wanted to know what the Finnish free party scene must be like & now I got a good clue.

Brewing up 7 dry grams in the pan outside, fucking McKenna can kiss my arse the hippie.

a southern twist of ted nugent, lololol.
i love lukas, though. ?

Nugent is such a cunt, so is his butt buddy Kid Rock. I'm glad they moved out of Michigan. They can go shoot animals together, be racist and sodomize each other in the deep woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.