What Are You Listening To Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@schizopath Ok. I just watched that video a few more times and I like singing along "Shoulda known lil' girl that you'd do me wrong...Shoulda known by the way you were showing off."

What's another song you like by them? I like their style.

Awww that's so sweet! His death must've hit you hard then. There's a lot of nostalgia.

Paulina Porizkova was in their video for "Drive". 5 years later, she became Ric Ocasek's wife. I love that.

Awww that's so sweet! His death must've hit you hard then. There's a lot of nostalgia.

Paulina Porizkova was in their video for "Drive". 5 years later, she became Ric Ocasek's wife. I love that.

I heard about it a few days ago on Joe Rogan's Podcast. So I've been putting them in the daily rotation for remembrance. Probably spend at least 3 hours with my headphones in each day walking around listening to tunes, love it. Probably the only thing that makes commuting tolerable.

Copped SIXTY temmies, took 3 then 1 an hour later and I am fucking SLUMPED I haven't had a benzo in god knows how long, oh yeah since I OD'd on Klonopin and Seroquel, like 6 months ago, but I've changed and I'm waaaay past that part of my life, it wasn't cause of addiction but bipolar but that bipolar is managed to the point of remission and now I can just enjoy the finer things in life

(Honestly this shit is fucking amazing on benzos/barbs/opioids, prolly my favorite for strong downers)

And of course:

this is my first time on this benzo, and I've tried probably a dozen at this point, and it's so leaps and bounds better than any of them imo, most euphoria I've ever felt on one (could be because I have GAD tho lol), it's like a cross between diazapam and alprazolam but more clear headed but more relaxing

These can be a hard cop in a lot of places in the world, I was lucky I got a back of 60 for just $175, which imo is a steal, but I strongly recommend giving these a swing if anyone hasn't.

Taking 3 shots total tonight to give it that little extra euphoria, after just one I feel like I doubled this shit, ik it's a little risky but like I said, only 3 the entire night, took 45mg+15mg at this point and I think I'm done for the moment or maybe the night, but the night is still young, I plan my redoses and originally I set out five but I took it down to three when I realized how strong these shits are

at a strong +++ and I haven't felt this great in a MINUTE

holy shit it took me 20 minutes to write this point

good vibes friends

This is not 'what is your favourite song/band/album of the moment' or 'best song' or any of that.

This is just a thread to post a song that you happen to be enjoying today, of any genre or era.

I'll get the ball rolling...

Flyte: Sliding Doors (apologies for the lo-fi, but they've not released their own)

The PhishDicks run of shows.

Mmmhmm I loved it. That guitarist is sexy as hell, the one with the longer hair. I bet he's great in bed. He's got swagger. Sorry. lol Yes, that's a good tune to dance to!
Haha, yeah that guy. He is Arctic monkeys songwriter guitarist. He hasnt only the swagger but he got the rockstar looks also... handsome bastard.

took too many temazapam and now all of us sudden it's 6am and I work at 10 so fuck it took some more and railed some speed and now I'm about to be the best damn shoe salesperson the stores ever seen, but atm I'm enjoying this little pick me up before I go kill it, absolutely pinging atm lmao listening to The Fall, I really hope I'm not too fucked up at work but I can play it off real easy as long as I'm not slurring and stumbling which I won't on account of the speed i reckon, god today's gonna be a great day then I get back, take a night cap and sleep for 15 hours, then I'm done with the hard stuff for a few weeks lol, done with everything until I pick up some weed next weekend, well maybe a couple bars when they come it but i gotta save some for the party I'm goin to in a couple weeks, also saved half the temmies anyway so tbh I didn't do THAT much only uhhh... 30. Ok that's a bit, but they were only 15mg so you know but still thats quite a bit but over the course of a long night that disappeared maybe not that bad, I mean I remember most things, it just went by FAST, the way she goes lol

also of course

2-2-2-2-24 hour party people
I need fuuull-time
I don't neeeeed part-time
I neeeed 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
3, 6, 5 aaall the time
I need 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 fuull time
I don't need a part-time
I need a 3, 6, 5
Oh no days off

Atm im listening to Shes Lost Control by Joy Division

great song that! I know it's about one of his friends with epilepsy but I relate to it having bipolar, also find it a great song to represent that point in a bender/binge where your mind says you're done but your body says not a chance, same with this one:

^ Yeah, "Auto Pilot" is always a favorite, but I love pretty much all QOTSA songs anyway.

Haha, yeah that guy. He is Arctic monkeys songwriter guitarist. He hasnt only the swagger but he got the rockstar looks also... handsome bastard.

Ah ok, I didn't know he was from Arctic Monkeys, sweet! I watched some more videos from The Last Shadow Puppets last night. I like their sound, it's nice to chill to.

See above, @Factualist posted "Auto Pilot" by QOTSA. Check it out. That guitar oozes sex. haha QOTSA is one of my fave bands ever. Thank God for them getting me through my work outs lately.

great song that! I know it's about one of his friends with epilepsy but I relate to it having bipolar, also find it a great song to represent that point in a bender/binge where your mind says you're done but your body says not a chance, same with this one:

Im bipolar as well and agree with what you said.

Thanks for the link ill definitely check it out.

Anyways, was listening to a wide variety of music today while trimming weed. Bands were nofx, elliott smith,dethklok,cradle of filth,yppah,sublime,eazy mac and queens of the stone age.

Tubular bells has saved my life on a few acid trips where i have hit rock bottom and seriously thought about ending my own life in the moment. Tubular bells 1973 on LSD is something else i am convinced its the greatest song to ever grace creation

^ Yeah, "Auto Pilot" is always a favorite, but I love pretty much all QOTSA songs anyway.

Ah ok, I didn't know he was from Arctic Monkeys, sweet! I watched some more videos from The Last Shadow Puppets last night. I like their sound, it's nice to chill to.

See above, @Factualist posted "Auto Pilot" by QOTSA. Check it out. That guitar oozes sex. haha QOTSA is one of my fave bands ever. Thank God for them getting me through my work outs lately.

This is one of AMs b sides. Propably their most rock/roll song.

This is one of AMs b sides. Propably their most rock/roll song.

Cool! I realized why I didn't recognize Alex at all in "Bad Habits", he completely changed his look! He had a shitty Beatles type of haircut in Arctic Monkeys. He looked all sweet and innocent, like he needed me to corrupt him. Now, in TLSP he looks like a sexy ass greaser who knows how to fuck like a God. That's a drastic personality change. It's unbelievable! I still can't get over it.

People love this Leonard Cohen cover by TLSP. It's a great example of the new Alex. The boy got moves...and he must've been pumpin' some iron.

Last edited:
Cool! I realized why I didn't recognize Alex at all in "Bad Habits", he completely changed his look! He had a shitty Beatles type of haircut in Arctic Monkeys. He looked all sweet and innocent, like he needed me to corrupt him. Now, in TLSP he looks like a sexy ass greaser who knows how to fuck like a God. That's a drastic personality change. It's unbelievable! I still can't get over it.

People love this Leonard Cohen cover by TLSP. It's a great example of the new Alex. The boy got moves...and he must've been pumpin' some iron.

He got Americanized ;) I think he looked best during the before he started using a bottle of gel for his hair.

He got Americanized ;) I think he looked best during the before he started using a bottle of gel for his hair.

Nah he looked too innocent...like someone I want to give cookies and milk too, read him a bedtime story, kiss him on the cheek and tuck him in. Now he's hawt and naughty. Ok, I better stop talking about Alex now. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.