What Are You Listening To Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really funny the dislikes on this. Can only imagines it's from joyless classic rock fans. It's better than the original tbqh. The Beatles are kind of drab.

Well, I’m “getting” the negative draw on this cover tune now.

Do you have any of a K-Pop doing Scarlet Begonias... replete with synchronized dancing, and maybe some of those little “Hello Kitty” characters jumping at you?

( Some stuff is just too far beyond attempting to re-create... like: you can re-paint Duchamp’s “Nude Descending a Staircase” and inject your own new strokes, and colors... but it fit IT’S TIME as a seminal masterwork, so... )

My opinion, anyway.

The George Martin and Lennon collaboration of “Field’s” was originally planned to be on Pepper...
but pressure mounted to release some kind of single.

Massive mistake.

“Vera, Chuck, and Dave” coulda’ taken a backseat on one of lil’ Mackey’s confections, with cherries and the Lovely Linda... later. )

Few covers do much for me.

Stevie Ray Vaughan doing Little Wing is one exception...

What else you got?

Thanks,
Bryan

Shove that up your Cunt and smoke it! :)

....think you may be doing a huge disservice to those without 'cunts'; where do they shove it/or snort it/ eat etc. -lets be more inclusive with the direction and I'd like to teach the world to sing, stuff. Lets be democratic in our shoving ffs, KoW!

....think you may be doing a huge disservice to those without 'cunts'; where do they shove it/or snort it/ eat etc. -lets be more inclusive with the direction and I'd like to teach the world to sing, stuff. Lets be democratic in our shoving ffs, KoW!

Make your self a little fuck hole with a knife i have! cant wait for someone to finger me .....I wanna see if i'm a squirter!

X-aptly!

Been going through a bunch of ChinaCat versions lately, for an animation project idea.

This is a GOOD one!

Incidentally, Phil will be at OCF this year!

A few weeks away!

Best,
-b.

Attachments

• IMG_9285.jpg
    IMG_9285.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 0
This is a song that cuts your soul. I can't listen to this, without tears in my eyes...what a song! WASP is so underrated... This is one of the best songs ever written. One of the best songs of all time. A bit inspired by Comfortably Numb, on steroids... This is a true Metal masterpiece and Blackie Lawless is true Metal legend.

Jon Bon Jovi is one of the good guys. He gives and gives to his family, his fans and people who are "down on their luck" Anyone would be lucky to have Jon as a friend. As I said he is one of the good guys and I admire him for that. Easily one of the best bands to ever rock the Earth and easily one of the best frontmen and businessmen of music.

Status
Not open for further replies.