What Are You Listening To Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

People say that Killshot was better but.. killshot except that it's a hidden hint to a movie named Killshot and the main character it's named Colson, isn't anything depth, only roasts. in Rap Devil you have facts, big difference. Kelly won here, in Floor 13, his new single taking shot at him again, if the beef goes down, he will win again. Sissies anti-socials Stans can't take that their favorite rapper it's dead.

Dayum! I've never listened to that before, that was great. I love Eminem, but MGK killed it. He was also brilliant as Tommy Lee in the Motley Crue Netflix movie "The Dirt", made me like him even more.

The comments on this video are fucking choice lmao

People going completely mask off. Gives you a good picture of what these lot actually think beneath the facade of national interest

The comments on this video are fucking choice lmao

People going completely mask off. Gives you a good picture of what these lot actually think beneath the facade of national interest

I voted for Brexit BUT I didn't vote for this bullshit that is going on right now.
You UK based?

Mind you reading your comment made me hunt this track down again, I love this sssooo much & has the UK wrapped up 100%

I voted for Brexit BUT I didn't vote for this bullshit that is going on right now.
You UK based?

Mind you reading your comment made me hunt this track down again, I love this sssooo much & has the UK wrapped up 100%

Not at the moment and I was never a citizen. Also I think the song paints a very moving and sympathetic picture of a certain portion of the Brexit camp, and then that same portion go and ruin it by talking about how they'd like to go paki-bashing in the comments.

I don't think even the majority of Brexiters are racist though and I definitely don't think you are. I personally hate the EU for a number of reasons. I don't think the way you fix the problems of nation-states is with a bigger state. But there's a difference between the people who don't like the EU's regulations and unellected officials and people who just hate immigrants imo.

How very true.
Not to crash this thread but you are sssooo right, sadly a lot of people that voted to leave have no idea about the CFP, ECJ & the like. The EU I see as a form of Communism & that I cannot stand. It is these "Make England Great again" types that call Indians "pakis" & have that typical council estate, white trash mentality that truly worry me.

Personally I'd push the whole Tory party apart from Rory Stewart off a cliff & then push the far-left Chairman Mao quoting Labour right after them, the day the UK becomes a true Libertarian / "Anarchy" state I'll be happy.

How very true.
Not to crash this thread but you are sssooo right, sadly a lot of people that voted to leave have no idea about the CFP, ECJ & the like. The EU I see as a form of Communism & that I cannot stand. It is these "Make England Great again" types that call Indians "pakis" & have that typical council estate, white trash mentality that truly worry me.

Personally I'd push the whole Tory party apart from Rory Stewart off a cliff & then push the far-left Chairman Mao quoting Labour right after them, the day the UK becomes a true Libertarian / "Anarchy" state I'll be happy.

agree, except I think the "left" is a bit broader than the likes of neoliberal authoritarians like Corbyn, but anyway let's bring it back on topic then :)

I love this song!!! This song is about Blackie's ex at one time, who died in a motorcycle crash. You can feel the pain , distress , agony and intensity in his vocals and lyrics.

Status
Not open for further replies.