What Are You Listening To Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a song that cuts your soul. I can't listen to this, without tears in my eyes...what a song! WASP is so underrated... This is one of the best songs ever written. One of the best songs of all time. A bit inspired by Comfortably Numb, on steroids... This is a true Metal masterpiece and Blackie Lawless is true Metal legend.

Ghaaad Almighty, do i love Spinal Tap!

@flabberghost

You into the old Cambodian rock & roll too?

I swear before that cun* Pol Pot sent them all the the field & had their brains blown out Pan Ron & her sister Ros Sereysothea were some of the best singers to record in Cambodia.
A band who's lead singer is now sadly dead that cover decent Cambodian rock & roll & Pan Ron songs are The Cambodian Space Project, these two tracks just bangs so hard.

@flabberghost

You into the old Cambodian rock & roll too?

I swear before that cun* Pol Pot sent them all the the field & had their brains blown out Pan Ron & her sister Ros Sereysothea were some of the best singers to record in Cambodia.
A band who's lead singer is now sadly dead that cover decent Cambodian rock & roll & Pan Ron songs are The Cambodian Space Project, these two tracks just bangs so hard.

No, Man... this is all totally new stuff to me.

I like the structure of it a lot.

The pock-faced man who is on his way to buy milk for his many children should NOT be flirting with her!

Thanks for sharing this interesting off-shoot!

-b.

This song makes me cry. One of my favorite Cinderella songs. Another masterpiece from the genius Keifer. My love is like a steam train rolling down the tracks - killer lyrics.

XTC have some really freaking clever songs, and some trippy music videos, always a good listen

And well, this one's a bit too on the nose imo but I agree with the message so I give it a pass:

"The Queen is Dead" album by The Smiths. (1986)

I recently got reacquainted with my closest friend/almost-girlfriend from waaayyy back in high school and I'm feeling very nostalgic. (Yes folks, I was "emo" before I ever heard the term!)

"...and if a double-decker bus
crashes into us
to die by your side
is such a heavenly way to die
and if a ten ton truck
kills the both of us
to die by your side
well the pleasure, the privilege is mine."

Now THAT'S romance! ;)

Great album that. The title track is incredible and it only gets better from there. Vicar in a Tutu is such a fun song, and Frankly, Mr. Shankly is a great song to listen on the way to work! Favorite has gotta be a tie between I Know It's Over and The Boy With the Thorn in his Side. Both those songs are so relatable to me.

And when you want to live
How do you start?
Who do you need to know?

It's a shame it was so acrimonious, but I think they split right at the perfect time. The only track they ever put out that I don't like is Golden Lights. Didn't go on and on like some other bands and put out progressively worse albums.

Such a fucking shame Morrisey can't keep his racist mouth shut these days though. Even Marr put out a statement basically begging him to stop ruining the Smiths reputation lmao.

People say that Killshot was better but.. killshot except that it's a hidden hint to a movie named Killshot and the main character it's named Colson, isn't anything depth, only roasts. in Rap Devil you have facts, big difference. Kelly won here, in Floor 13, his new single taking shot at him again, if the beef goes down, he will win again. Sissies anti-socials Stans can't take that their favorite rapper it's dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.