When you came back I felt the beating of my heart

You and I... there was never any question
You'll be forever on my mind
You and I... we were meant to be together

You...
It was always you...

Last edited:
^
I've never actually listened to anything off that album before.

Been groovin' to Dixie Chicken and Feats Don't Fail Me Now since I was introduced to them in my late 'teens.

A quick check of their discography tells me there is an awful lot more I haven't heard, too!

^
I've never actually listened to anything off that album before.

Been groovin' to Dixie Chicken and Feats Don't Fail Me Now since I was introduced to them in my late 'teens.

A quick check of their discography tells me there is an awful lot more I haven't heard, too!

Hoy Hoy is the beat my leaps and bounds

Grew up seeing hearing this guys. My father followed the Grayeful dead but bounced around to other shows to open my eyes. He is my favorite heroin addict of them all it allowed him to access this core of is being that eninated pure soul. Believe it or not it always alot of of to meet our ultimate ability. Now if it was only legal and dosing want a crap shoot we could use it more safety and not as many will have to pass on. I miss the old dope scene 15 years ago.

These kids today have got three who hat spun backwards and squeezed so tight only but and pieces of coherent bobble gets thru. I've had to see more synthetic things that post high dangers in themselves. Right now I'm going on a a tryout spell and then back to Bupe and alternating with some healthish alternatives. Buying heroin off the streets is a death sentence...sometimes I feel it will be easier to go back from whence I came and hopefully wake up and see my heros I so desperately miz.

Status
Not open for further replies.