What Are You Listening To Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beat album ever made in my opinion, can really relate to his struggles with Heroin. Have a feeling I'm gonna go out in the same blaze of glory. All the world's are true and I can remember me and my dad both owning all there records. Here is my favorite line

"It's these rock and roll hours early grave without flowers. Please darling put my mind and rest I'm begging please darling put my mind at rest and it and it seems that the world keeps on turning I dont doubt it well it just keeps on the move."

It how u feel about life just tires and ready for the last curtain call most of the time. People are only out to screw you and your closet friends are the first to betray you. I've been at this along time, i know.

"It's these rock and roll hours early grave without flowers. Please darling put my mind and rest I'm begging please darling put my mind at rest and it and it seems that the world keeps on turning I dont doubt it well it just keeps on the move."

Damn, I've never thought of them as even remotely touching on dark places like that. I can listen to music infintely without giving a second thought to the lyrics, unless something stands out enough as poetry to trigger the wordy part of my brain, or someone points it out to me, like you just did - don't know how many times I've had that song on in the background, he could have been reciting James Joyce in Hungarian for all I knew.

Long way from Dixie Chicken!

Damn, I've never thought of them as even remotely touching on dark places like that. I can listen to music infintely without giving a second thought to the lyrics, unless something stands out enough as poetry to trigger the wordy part of my brain, or someone points it out to me, like you just did - don't know how many times I've had that song on in the background, he could have been reciting James Joyce in Hungarian for all I knew.

Long way from Dixie Chicken!

On June 15, 1979, George began a tour in support of his solo album, Thanks I'll Eat it Here. On June 29, 1979, the morning after an appearance at Washington, D.C.'s Lisner Auditorium where the bulk of Waiting for Columbus had been recorded in 1977, George collapsed and died of a heart attack in his Arlington, Virginia, hotel room at the Twin Bridges Marriott. His heart attack was caused by an accidental cocaine overdose.[15][16] George's body was cremated in Washington, D.C., on August 2. His ashes were flown back to Los Angeles, where they were scattered from his fishing boat into the Pacific Ocean.[17][18][19]

According to Fred Tackett, "We were driving down the New Jersey Turnpike in this bus and we stopped at this pizza joint off the highway. Everybody in the band shared a cheese pizza but Lowell bought a large pizza with everything on it, carried it to the back of the bus, and he ate the entire pizza by himself. He died two or three days later. So, when people ask me, 'What really killed Lowell?' I say, 'It was a pizza on the New Jersey Turnpike.'"[20]

- when I OD sooner then later we r it will be to the album HoyHoy playin. Its touched my heart for my who I and and couldn't think of a better way to stop feeling my emotional plain. I'm never gonna be good enough and I cant handle being blamed for my mistakes everdsy when I struggle and I think death is the next logical step. Sitting here all night Vaping Brorphine from a light build nice Euphoria and eased aysntoms and helped made up my mind feel better. I can't handle so much pressure and I always ruin it and get really at all time .But remember I always loved you all your family to me, and please dont forget about me. Hope this helped and showed you more about this genius of the past century.

L<3Ve & Lite

Mother Superior

Last edited:
.But remember I always loved you all your family to me, and please dont former about me <3

You could make it easier for me to remember by sticking around for a while.

We're just getting to know each other! BL vets from different ages. Bonding over jazz-funk-dixie fusion.

No fooling once I can that 357 I'm going on a hell of a run and making sure my families taken care of. Everyday I watch the layout and personality of ever store. The more they laugh and smile the more they will shit themselves and drop till there knees. Most people havent held guns or knives and have no clue about how to disarm somebody or use one. Will high some of my brothers from Jersey who are Bloods and do this for a living.

These posters will be deleted in 10 mins. But with the things I've witnessed lately and how gundstores are selling out I'm picking up blacknarkey ak-37 and a dirty harry style handgun I'm gonna have with a small piece probably 22 on my ankle as backup. May even take out brother on the block on the atreet but everytime I meet then with fake money the unloaded on my cate and had to spend 4 hours praying then out. This will be one and left sidewalk one one wait after driving an hour and watch were th two the task near then of cars bushes but they send someone over every 3p mins till so as to not hold ask much once.

Gotten a whole stash box once ounce of cocaine and a few weeks not to snappy. But if she shits to hit Dan you cant hesitate to fire think of them with dead, we are all animals by the way and religion is a lie to keep the masses ignorant. Once you master fear you comple of your most wildest of dreams. I cant even pay my rent or wash clothes and buy food. I'm not gonna set back like a sucker and you best believe the same will happen everywhere if your that squared but windows on that are sparkplug cua8when I through one full speak the nirror windshild settles easily we scope out a few days ahead and purchea one let better have a GPS but I have an idea where to get fo for tour make and Monday and fire it up and drive to sweatshop that species in this m BBC.

Last edited:
Eating so much junk food got the coronavirus belly dad bod shaping up nicely.

My teeth hate me.

One of my absolute favourite songs ever out of thousands....It makes me so emotiional and I have cried more than once pure out of what I experience. And while tripping it is amazing imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.