• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to? Part XXX - Sexxxy tunes for sexxxy folks

Coming down from a 300ug LSD trip, blasting a bit of Creedence Clearwater Revival, My next door neighbour is loving it, stuck his head over the fence to say its better than the rap shit I usually listen too

Coming down from a 300ug LSD trip, blasting a bit of Creedence Clearwater Revival, My next door neighbour is loving it, stuck his head over the fence to say its better than the rap shit I usually listen too

=D
Creedence Clearwater Revival: Bad Moon Rising FTW.

Last edited:
Loving this ^^^ I really want to be balls deep tripping again just so i can listen to this

Hell yeah Wubb I was raised on Jungle music (Jungle as in edited Amen breaks over raga samples not the shit they call Jungle today)
I got some por Kurdish freedom fighter music on atm but I love my old Jungle / drum & bass sets.

Dr S Gachet, Rap, Ray Keith etc.....
Amazon, Pure X, Hysteria, Slamming vinyl etc etc...........

Yesterday on the way back from a meal with my family me & my cousion were playing Dr S Gachet B2B Swan-E with Bassman on the mic.

Woooiii Dr S Gachet smashes it every time

For my 18th birthday I was front row Nicky blackmarket & Skibba old skool dnb set followed by Ray keith & Evil B - Fucking smashed the granny out of that dance floor that night, i remember it well, being fed pure cocaine via a 50p coin from some hench motherfucker I just met, turned out he was skibadee's driver for the night.

WOW that was 11 years ago......................

Woooiii Dr S Gachet smashes it every time

For my 18th birthday I was front row Nicky blackmarket & Skibba old skool dnb set followed by Ray keith & Evil B - Fucking smashed the granny out of that dance floor that night, i remember it well, being fed pure cocaine via a 50p coin from some hench motherfucker I just met, turned out he was skibadee's driver for the night.

WOW that was 11 years ago......................

lol at "WOW that was 11 years ago" when I had my birthday a few months ago & the fact I am closer to 40 than 30 hit me I was shocked as I am getting an old man now. For my 21st birthday me & my few mates went to Flashback & in the Hardcore / Jungle room Ranski was on the mic with Mistress Mo & Pilgrim on the 1210's, a few people got onto the stage & he said 3 times "everyone clear the fucking stage NOW" but me being mashed on good MDMA took no notice & I got pushed off & landed on my face. I still have my best mate take the piss each time we play old sets & the track Aphrodite - Supeerman or Dj Zinc Ready or Not comes on "Ready or not here Ranski comes........"

just got this on now from my Youtube playlist, to me this is drum & bass and always will be.
You into your edited Amen breaks Wubb? Remarc is someone I worship & it was from his tracks back in the mid 90's I fell in LOVE with that proper Ragga / Reggae sampled drum & bass / Jungle music, I still get the chills to this day when I hear tracks like RIP or Thunderclap.

Jungle Mix - All Remarc and Bizzy B
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7H2zsSMI2w

Oh you young'uns. For my 21st birthday, I had lunch with Queen Elizabeth I =D

That mix I got on now & I just linked is banging Wubb, there is NO music that has the energy to it like old Jungle.
I fell in love with old skool dubstep back in the day too when it just began to break, their DMZ raves at 3rd Base when Loefah would play tracks like Horrorshow that were only on dubplate & the bass woulds cause your drink to vibrate across the floor, it was equal to anything someone like Digital used to play at Fabric. The energy in those raves was off the scale & the vibe was fresh, the people were there for the music ONLY & not to get fucked up on drugs or show off with their mates. Like all great music scenes though it died out when all the normal people began to hear it & come along just like Jungle did.

This woman I been talking to & smoking with the last few months who has a blind dog has some trend mates that think they know their d&b / Jungle but never heard of Moving Shadow & looked at me blank when I played the original Valley Of The Shadows ffs, that says it all.

I love her dog ssssooooo much though as it is blind it must use its smell & feel vibrations with its paws, when I played Nasty Habits - Shadow Boxing it sat right next to the subwoofer & after several minutes of that bassline it began spinning around in a circle, when the track finished it barked so loud till I played it again & it sat right next to the sub again, it seems to love the low end, it is also a massive fan of Jon E Cash - Black Ops (Sublow) music. It goes mad when I play Jon E Cash - Hoods Up (original version) I'm not sure how you feel about Eski / Sublow but this was "Grime" before trend idiots killed the scene & The Guardian put Mr Rascal on their cover.

Jon E Cash - Hoods Up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UQuOdPufUU

If you like proper old Eski / Sublow I have loads I can forward to you, just let me know (btw if that track causes your house to collapse it isn't my fault & yes the bassline is below 40Hz hence the term sublow)

For my 12th birthday I had roast Unicorn with Noah on the Ark.

Gatdamn - this old man oneupmanship really can't be endured ZB! Buuuuut, if you must know, I'm almost certain I was chatting to God during the Big Bang on my 10th, though memory has become a little rusty in the 10 billion years since....

Gatdamn - this old man oneupmanship really can't be endured ZB! Buuuuut, if you must know, I'm almost certain I was chatting to God during the Big Bang on my 10th, though memory has become a little rusty in the 10 billion years since....

lolol, you got me there CFC.
I wish I could do better than that but sadly for the first time in my life I have been put in my place.

tenor.gif

lol at "WOW that was 11 years ago" when I had my birthday a few months ago & the fact I am closer to 40 than 30 hit me I was shocked as I am getting an old man now. For my 21st birthday me & my few mates went to Flashback & in the Hardcore / Jungle room Ranski was on the mic with Mistress Mo & Pilgrim on the 1210's, a few people got onto the stage & he said 3 times "everyone clear the fucking stage NOW" but me being mashed on good MDMA took no notice & I got pushed off & landed on my face. I still have my best mate take the piss each time we play old sets & the track Aphrodite - Supeerman or Dj Zinc Ready or Not comes on "Ready or not here Ranski comes........"

just got this on now from my Youtube playlist, to me this is drum & bass and always will be.
You into your edited Amen breaks Wubb? Remarc is someone I worship & it was from his tracks back in the mid 90's I fell in LOVE with that proper Ragga / Reggae sampled drum & bass / Jungle music, I still get the chills to this day when I hear tracks like RIP or Thunderclap.

Jungle Mix - All Remarc and Bizzy B
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7H2zsSMI2w

Juuunglliissstttsss are you ready ??

Fuck me, Ranski is an old one I haven't listened to one of his sets in time, I bet that set went off!

I was about 10 years behind on the jungle scene, but luckily growing up my best mates older brother was a massive jungle head so the flow of tape packs never stopped, even now if I see a tape pack I buy it, music was far better then, I got sick of 'Jump up' as the whipper snappers call it now - DJ hazard and Distorted Minds Mr Happy - killed Drum and bass for me - although I'd still very happily watch Andy C kill a 3 deck set any day of the week

where do you stand on the whole rengage hardware sound ?

Big fan of remark here mate, Do you know Remarc still graces the desks, there's a jungle event in Amsterdam TONIGHT my mate was trying to get me to go to. I'll tell him to have it out for the both of us
https://www.residentadvisor.net/events/1222223

^^ the reason I was hunting out jungle tape packs earlier