• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to? Part XXX - Sexxxy tunes for sexxxy folks

Breezeblock?

I have this ripped myself, her show on BBC Radio1 back in the day was quite something, I used to tune in every Monday night.

The experimental show got put out in the end on Thursday from 2-4 am.
Before that I think it was midnight till 2.
That was different than breezeblock.

14.gif

Thompson Twins - Hold Me Now

11/11/2001 - BBCR1 Essential Mix - John '00' Fleming.

It was the 2nd of 3 outstanding EM's he did for BBCR1 (the other 2 were in 2000 and 2010) but the best and IMO one of the best club trance mixes ever recorded. I spent some quality time with my ex girlfriend last year, who I still love dearly and one Sunday afternoon I convinced her to do a penny acid with me and just lie on our bocks while I rinsed the tunes and during a particularly intense moment she burst into tears from the music. After knowing me for nearly 20 years she kind of takes my non stop dance music for granted but found herself surprised at how overwhelmed she could still be outside of a club and an e. Great set , there's still an hour left. Next spliff.

BBCRadio One _ Essential Mix 11.11.2001 - John '00' Fleming (youtube link, as per cannot comment on quality)

Welcome to the club old man, took your time getting here didn't you?
A great band & a perfect album for long acid trips

Yep, late to the party as per fuckin usual...

The thing is, when I clicked on it I was expecting some late 60s heavy rock such as Iron Butterfly, but was pleasantly surprised. My only complaint is that the album isn't long enough...