• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

A dealer friend and I had a place in the woods we'd do deals, I'd leave some supply in this knot in an old oak, and he'd leave the cash in the same place. Wouldn't do that with anyone else, but we did a lot of business together.

Whatever you're drinking right now, it's for Sir Terry Wogan.

And maybe another little one for Katie Boyle, who is also no longer with us .....

Terry Wogan and Katie Boyle can suck my cock - I'm on vodka mixed with sherry... :!

(and expecting to shit my pants imminently)

Last edited:
I like making a version of a jagerbomb, if one had a bastard child with a margarita and some pure diethyl ether and codeine linctus. I call it my 'manhattan project', because of its hefty kick.

dex syrup, plus some grapefruit juice to prolong the effects of my oxy and morphine shot.

And whatever else I can find, to soothe the dry throat that I had from last night and the day before from a bender stemming from a half oz of skunk with some extra thrown in free, and some fucking stroooooong but dry bud. Very crumbly and somewhat harsh on the throat but it is extremely powerful and good stuff. Fine flavour and absolutely peng as fuck.

When picked up, I thought 'oh bugger' because I had to go into a shop to call a cab, and get smoke smokes and skins, since all I had were cigars and thats no good for rolling joints. The moment I walked into the shop, I immediately smelled the sweet, spicy perfume of skunk, wafting out from the bag stuffed in my pocked, even before any had been smoke, there was a miasma of bud fumes trying to escape and fill the shop with munchy-inducing vapors=D

Fucking hell, this is some real spicy shit. Pretty good for ?100 for the half oz plus another 3g or so thrown in. And just need another wee joint now after devouring a bowl of fresh, ripe papayas.

On my second cup of Earl Grey in bed

Fully intend to buy a bottle of gin & some Fever Tree tonic later though after getting an (expensive) taste for it at social gatherings twice in the last week. Last night I ended up drinking Seville Orange gin that my friend made a couple of years ago........was lush

I have a top tip for tipplers...

I've discovered a bug in the self service checkout of a popular supermarket that can save you cash (I'm not going to say which one - do yer own fuckin research... )

The mother in law regularly asks me to nip to the shop to buy multiple litre bottles of martini. These are currently 12 quid each.

I have discovered by accident (and subsequently confirmed by design), that if you accidentally fail to scan the first bottle then place it on the scales, the system has a meltdown. You will be immediately told "unexpected item on the bagging scales, please remove." Do as it says then scan it properly. For some reason this reduces the price to 7.20. Scan the next bottle normally, and the price is also reduced to 7.20. Any subsequent bottles scan at the normal price.

This means I can get two litre bottles of martini which would normally cost 24 quid for 14.40. This affords me the opportunity to procure a cheeky bottle of vodka on the side for free.

I've no idea if this only applies to Martini, but I can assure you further experiments will be conducted...

(Oh, and in certain circumstances which I haven't yet defined, sometimes it completely ignores the first unscanned bottle and allows you to get it for free. However, this leaves you at the mercy of an eagle eyed assistant who may notice you have more bottles in your bag than are listed on screen. They are less likely to notice a reduction in price due to frequent special offers.)

Last edited:
Nice hacking Fubar, that kicks ass.

Now you just have to hope no CEOs of tesco, sainsbury's, etc. etc. are not BLers located in UK or the EU=D

Drinking a 'frijj' cookie-dough milkshake, while I stick a load of holes in a wooden board at the drill press, in the middle of making a test tube rack.

I'm still trying to find something that weighs exactly the same as a 150cm. Smart TV .....

Seriously, though, just downed a pint of Roebuck IPA. Made the live music sound better, anyway. Disinhibiting, but at expense of co-ordination. And I'm currently in a Bad Situation for getting disinhibited, seeing as I'm at an arts festival, with my parents (well, my Dad is here, but my Mum has buggered off home, she doesn't like to be around people enjoying themselves in or in this case, just outside pubs) , disguised as a boy ..... Really cannot stay cooped up in this ever-shrinking closet much longer, but also need to be 100% sober before broaching the subject if I don't want to get disowned.

Mango diet coke on ice. Just taking a quick break for a cold drink and a cigar, before I finish putting the test tube rack together. 3 more nails and a squirt of some sort of waterproofing, lacquer etc. and its done. Although I can only see nitrocellulose lacquer spray on the shelves, which would NOT be a good idea for spraying over something that is bound to be close to strong oxidizers and reducing agents, as well as pyrophoric substances during it's lifetime. Since nitrocellulose is basically guncotton (aka smokeless powder) that hasn't been fully nitrated in order to prepare an explosive. The less nitrated nitrocellulose is (was?) used in film, these days it'll only be old film if any survived the storage time etc. Also in plastic ping-pong balls. But its still flammable as hell even if it isn't explosive when only partially nitrated.