• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

I’m craving a cigarette. But I quit 9 days ago, only having 1-2 a day since. I still consider that my quit date, though. I’d hate not to count a day towards my recovery that I intentionally allow myself to miserably crave all day.

i quit some month ago. the first one after longer abstinence sucks, but one can enjoy the second...

I’m craving a cigarette. But I quit 9 days ago, only having 1-2 a day since. I still consider that my quit date, though. I’d hate not to count a day towards my recovery that I intentionally allow myself to miserably crave all day.
Good job! I know how difficult it is. I had switched to vaping a little while back, but have since gotten lazy and started smoking again.
Miss u cap :(

I know, me too :/

I'm bored and I'm starting to crave some kind of drug. Any stimulant would do the job but meth would of course be la crème de la crème.
I have access to ridiculously cheap cocaine which would make most people jealous, but it ain't my thing...

Strangely Modafinil, more of an awakeness feeling though lol.

Deschloroketamine, not what actually taking some now would bring me but how it felt when I began to take it. Bliss. While still completely capable and unsuspicious to others.

I'd normally say I'm craving ketamine but in the UK around where I live and the surrounding area even 70 miles away all have the same fucked up shit, no one knows what it is, there's different batches all either do fuck all or make you ill, so that has put me right off doing it again and I normally love K

What I'm craving now is sleep so I'm off to take sleepers and try and get some sleep

I'd normally say I'm craving ketamine but in the UK around where I live and the surrounding area even 70 miles away all have the same fucked up shit, no one knows what it is, there's different batches all either do fuck all or make you ill, so that has put me right off doing it again and I normally love K

What I'm craving now is sleep so I'm off to take sleepers and try and get some sleep
Do you have a picture of that stuff? I know you can't identify drugs from just seeing a pic or even tasting them but I'm seriously into arylcyclohexylamines and had some weird ass batches of DCK during my active addict time. Guess I nearly died more than once and it wasn't the DCK itself which is pretty benign, at least for dissociatives.

#MeToo, some sleep. I'd like to have a rechargeable can where I can put excess energy or sleepyness and use it when desired.

Yeah, good K is nice but either most of the stuff they sell since some years isn't real K or some RCs are just miles better. Much less body load and rebound/crash. No robowalk. Boundless psychedelic dance energy (DCK that was). Or dysphoric apathy (3-HO-PCP) was on the menu too.

Last edited:

When I was in my late teens ketamine was all the craze with a few of my mates never tried or seen it myself but their must be some good stuff out there somewhere it's all about not seeking it to much, just keep your ears open and meet new circles eventually you will get the dealer of your dreams ;)

Good luck bro I've been meaning to quit to make my grandma quit herself but she's been smoking so long I honestly think quitting would do more harm than good at this point, me though I have always had an extremely low tobacco tolerance I usually need like 2 puffs and I'm good the last 2 months I have probably been having two fags max every 3 days the only reason my fags don't last is because of mixing them in my spliffs smoking weed with no tobbaco is horrible my lungs are to used to that cancerous nicotine goodness with a lil bit of green;)

When I was in my late teens ketamine was all the craze with a few of my mates never tried or seen it myself but their must be some good stuff out there somewhere it's all about not seeking it to much, just keep your ears open and meet new circles eventually you will get the dealer of your dreams ;)
Yeah, during my active K time (2016-19) it was hard to find anybody who even just heard of it, not to speak of MXE and all the pretty derivates. "The horse tranquilizer, eh? How can dad be nice" and now there's fake shit all over. Guess the dealer realized that it's just nice and they can make huge profits at least in my area before K was like 2-3x more expensive than RCs which were themselves 3-5x more potent. So a solid 10x margin. Fuck, I myself thought of selling this but then the country made each and any RC illegal so I could have gone selling any drug, legal-wise it wouldn't have made any chance.

Do you guys get the same 'deja-vu' / nostalgia effect from low doses of dissoz? With K it's not so pronounced but as I got it even with DXM I guess when you aren't so tolerant any disso should do it.

Cigs, eh. I didn't understand smokers for most my adult life, why do a drug which gives you nothing but cancer? But then I lost my longterm gf and was seriously destructive, in a mental ward full of weird shady people (really, not just imagined) and they kept offering me cigs - probably to take them back twofold later when they ran out. Turned out that the combo sodium valproate + cigs (guess a manic phase is necessary to as I couldn't replicate it later) was with the most euphoric hit I ever had. Began to smoke a pack a day or more but the honeymoon phase only lasted for some weeks. Got it back once with disso + cigs but this was unhealthy as fuck, the DCK is a major vasoconstrictor or does something weird with your veins at least.

Now I'm still craving this flash, I couldn't resist to just put a big grin on my face and lean back for some minutes - but I know I'll never get it back. Fuck, this must be how heroin addicts feel. 600mg morphine are less/very differently euphoric than threshold DCK + tobacco. Well, I said the same about just DCK before but cigs intensify it.

Anyone else who can't get sleep I've literally had my eyes closed lying in the dark for nearly 2 and a half hours I got a bit of heroin I was saving for tommorow as I can't get any more for a couple days but now I'm probably gonna use it all ffs :(

Do you have a picture of that stuff? I know you can't identify drugs from just seeing a pic

Not of the grains no that's all over the country, but after one line it done NOTHING, even buying more hoping it was different it done nothing, not even on the first line, but our dealer sold that shit and got another batch of shite, but there's some of the new batch left at my mates he says I can have to send to wedinos to get tested so when I pick it up I'll take a photo, it looks like K though as does lots of stuff people bash it with, it made me walk like I was on K, talk like I was on K but I was sober in my head, no trippy K eyes, you know like no visual distortion, and made me feel low and ill, both batches gave me a headache and sinus pain

just keep your ears open and meet new circles eventually you will get the dealer of your dreams

I do, then they get a new batch in after weeks of selling lovely K and then it's shite so I find a new dealer and same happens, no dealer ever gets the same stuff in for long, K is so inconsistent that's what pisses me off so they can all shove it up there fucking ass lol

Also I thought "right if I don't try so hard looking for it, I'll let it come to me" and day before yesterday I had a message saying my dealer has new stuff in, I though oooh maybe it's meant to be, but nope