• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

I do, then they get a new batch in after weeks of selling lovely K and then it's shite so I find a new dealer and same happens, no dealer ever gets the same stuff in for long, K is so inconsistent that's what pisses me off so they can all shove it up there fucking ass lol

Also I thought "right if I don't try so hard looking for it, I'll let it come to me" and day before yesterday I had a message saying my dealer has new stuff in, I though oooh maybe it's meant to be, but nope
Their all cunts mate, dealers that is they act like they're your friend but to them we are just cash cows what's ketamine like anyway how does it make you feel xD?

@Ganjcat ket can do many things depending on dose. A little bit makes everything a bit wonky and euphoric. More makes your thought processes really different and it can make talking difficult (henc3 the name techno smack.
Even more still can máke you lose all your physical senses and "k-hole" which is a trip some love and ßome find difficult. Like a really profound dream I suppose. It's trippy but not like LSD or shrooms.
I'd love to get some quality ket but hard to come by lately.

"k-hole" which is a trip some love and ßome find difficult

@Ganjcat when my tolerence gets low enough to K hole its either fun or terrifying or somewhere in between, like what you're worried about can ruin your high and you can't escape from it because your bassicly anaesthetised, and sometimes like you need to climb out of the K hole but can't, I have been in one where I thought I was dead and another where I've thought I've lost my mind forever and going to be in a mental ward and never be the same again, I don't know why I love it considering half my K holes are bad and half good, well I don't get them now, not for a long time because of tolerence and crap CRAP K but I still like doing K when it's a god batch for the fact it's like an escape and it's fun if you're in the right mind frame, and it's euphoric K, because there's also disphoric K that just numbs you and is depressing K, then there's batches that must act more on the dopamine receptors as you want to dance, and others where you can't walk or move lol, it also helps anxiety and pain

Everyone is different though, has different experiences but the thinking your dead thing is quite common

Sorry I didn't explain yesterday I was craving it, but today I'm not, I was round someone's house yesterday and he had K but I knew it was the horrible stuff, but normally I'd still try some just incase it's different, even though it was same batch as like I said it can depend on mood, but nope after trying that batch twice this week and getting same reaction I wasn't giving it another chance lol

There was K pans and the racking up thing and a K spoon on the table from my mate doing some the night before and it didn't make me want it

Last edited:
Ha no lots of zopiclone

Hahaha I once took 18 x 7.5mg over the day and woke up day after with notifications and replies to messages on here I had no idea I'd sent lol

I'm actually coming off them it's been 2 week's and I'm still being sick and can hardly eat even though I'm using benzos, I hate zopiclone now I used to love them at the start

I mean I got it but can't have any until I get home which is a long way can't fucking wait could be worse though I ended up going somewhere I've never been before and had no fucking idea where I was luckily I've found and on a bus to take me to Leicester city centre oh yeah

damned opioids, and i got a huge jar of narco, that i just HAD to bring it from a recently deceased inlaws abode,dumped his morphine, lorazepam, so far so good not taking it, but i wanttttttttt it, but after fent abuse i iz skert

Added another
damned opioids, and i got a huge jar of narco, that i just HAD to bring it from a recently deceased inlaws abode,dumped his morphine, lorazepam, so far so good not taking it, but i wanttttttttt it, but after fent abuse i iz skert
Use that fear brother 💪🏼

A modest IM syringe of ketamine, THC-O (from Delta 9 present in cannabis not hemp derivative unregulated grey market THC-pho0ey) and pharmahuasca or DMT mixed with a 999:1 herbal MAOI, mescaline, and a little 5-Bromo-younameit for extra oomph

Added another

Use that fear brother 💪🏼
this sister sure will, BL has skert me off xanax, i feel like a drug hamster or a mule, hording for the zombie apocalypse, but ty, best damn advice ever,a Blighter said something to that extent and it hit home,i know im effen setting self up, wanted a family member i trust to hold my stashes, i dont need a pat on my sassy ass but i flushed a good handful of fent i stashed and forgot where i put it 6 mo later and off that poison, felt guilty that i might have dosed the acklac hybrid🎣 fish, fear can be bad/good, ill def heed your advice

Last edited:
A modest IM syringe of ketamine, THC-O (from Delta 9 present in cannabis not hemp derivative unregulated grey market THC-pho0ey) and pharmahuasca or DMT mixed with a 999:1 herbal MAOI, mescaline, and a little 5-Bromo-younameit for extra oomph
jean yves drool GIF by Charlie Mars