• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

Would love more Alp, Pregabalin is really nice though.

I laughed at the guy looking for tobacco. I can walk down the street (less than a mile) to get that even though I only use nasal snuff ordered from the UK

I'd love to get my hands on heroin. Just to compare it to the morphine I had years ago, sniff and IV to see the true difference between the two

Nicotine, that and a few Zopiclone would go down a treat.

Zopiclone leaves the nastiest taste in your mouth. Ugh tastes like how i would imagine chewing on a battery would taste.

Don’t think I’m gonna acquire anymore of them. Just Diazepam or if I really need to sleep then Zolpdiem.

Xan bars, or Kpins, ketamine and a juul or vuse. I can’t smoke vapes anymore they started to cause fluid in my lungs and breathing issues... but damn I miss it

day 3 no booze

at least I got d8 and kratom

it's still really hard to make it past mid day with the decision not to drink

alcohol fills in that "hard drug" craving I get during the day/night

d8/kratom just don't have that "hard drug" satisfaction

blah

day 3 no booze

blah
good on you for your third day. I'm day zero but i got down from a liter of whisky a day to a couple of beers
if i can help you, be supportive, or just here, hit me up because not being addicted to alcohol is the best thing i can imagine right now. be strong, it's not that fun to be drunk

day 3 no booze

blah
Yeah, but its almost like the hard drugs are less toxic than the alcohol. I mean, sure crack and meth are pretty bad. Id rather do actual heroin than drink, but I really need to stop doing anything. I seem to be having some kind of poly-drug withdrawal that I didn't even think was possible.

I’ve written off ever using heroin again but I still find myself fantasizing about the high.

what I’m really craving is a K hole.
I have a bunch of dissociatives but they’re all long lasting. I just want a quick dip in disso space.