• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What about that Andrew Tate eh?

As ever, you've moved the conversation into a parallel universe Shady :LOL:

Why exactly? because I didn't mention motivational videos of him of an other Jordan.B Peterson clone and said some else?

what about that person who said his father was in CIA?

hes a loser too? on this forum if I discuss you have a small penis

I don't say what caused, and only length? we all say what length a standard penis should be?

Elaborate

He was an amazingly good kickboxer.

He has too exposed the establishment's blatant corruption well across media platforms.

But he has some monstrous misgivings, delusions re his attitude towards women.

He basically manipulates them individually tricks traps isolates them vanquishes their self esteem extorts control freak possesses and commands them to make him money for virtually free, with sex as a reward.

I say he's quite deluded. I do not support various values, beliefs of his.

Other points he's made not about himself, I thoroughly concur with though.

But having seen enough, if they throw away the key next time....

He was an amazingly good kickboxer.

He has too exposed the establishment's blatant corruption well across media platforms.

But he has some monstrous misgivings, delusions re his attitude towards women.

He basically manipulates them individually tricks traps isolates them vanquishes their self esteem extorts control freak possesses and commands them to make him money for virtually free, with sex as a reward.

I say he's quite deluded. I do not support various values, beliefs of his.

Other points he's made not about himself, I thoroughly concur with though.

But having seen enough, if they throw away the key next time....

Just being a good kickboxer doesn't make him a god in my eyes.

In fact, it makes him even more of a cunt.

He's deluded, narcissistic, misogynistic, egotistical, racist, and an utter failure as a human being.

Unfortunately, people like him seem to attract fuckwits.

The question is, how many of you lot are fuckwits?

It's quite sad to be making threads hating on people when your entire opinion of them is derived from what you've read on mainstream media, no offence FUBAR.

Personally alot of Tate's advice on health, fitness and finances is worth a listen.

The crimes mainstream media accuses him of, he is not guilty of. It is a witch hunt.

Equally do I think Tate is a good guy? Probably not, his father was CIA, and in my opinion his entire rise to fame has been very devisive/polarising to society. A bit like the whole LGBTQ issue, or Republicans vs Democrats in the US.

If we are talking about "the matrix", then he is very likely an agent of chaos, of the matrix itself.

It's quite sad to be making threads hating on people when your entire opinion of them is derived from what you've read on mainstream media, no offence FUBAR.

Personally alot of Tate's advice on health, fitness and finances is worth a listen.

The crimes mainstream media accuses him of, he is not guilty of. It is a witch hunt.

Equally do I think Tate is a good guy? Probably not, his father was CIA, and in my opinion his entire rise to fame has been very devisive/polarising to society. A bit like the whole LGBTQ issue, or Republicans vs Democrats in the US.

If we are talking about "the matrix", then he is very likely an agent of chaos, of the matrix itself.

No, I understand perfectly what you're saying.

But he's been accused of rape and sex trafficking.

Is there no smoke without fire?

Just because you don't think he's a cunt, does that mean he's not a cunt?

I still think he's a cunt... ;)

I've seen some of his content and I have no opinion on him one way or another. What I don't understand is why the media and general public is so focused on this relatively insignificant human being? It seems like everyone knows his name and has a solidly formed opinion on him.

Is he just another false flag distraction?

I've seen some of his content and I have no opinion on him one way or another. What I don't understand is why the media and general public is so focused on this relatively insignificant human being? It seems like everyone knows his name and has a solidly formed opinion on him.

Is he just another media-generated distraction?

Yeh, he's another social media generated twat.

Is Andrew Tate Larry Tate's Son ?

994450.jpg

Probably...

(Who the fuck is Larry Tate? Though, I must admit he looks like a cunt :LOL: )
He was Darrin's Boss in the 60's TV comedy "Betwitched".

On the show he was a wishy-washy advertising exec who agreed with everything his clients said just to keep the accounts.

As you said, a cunt.

No, I understand perfectly what you're saying.

But he's been accused of rape and sex trafficking.

Is there no smoke without fire?

Just because you don't think he's a cunt, does that mean he's not a cunt?

I still think he's a cunt... ;)

I'm not sure what's happening with court but he has been taken off house arrest recently and is likely to be found not guilty in court by the look of things.

Watch the BBC interview with Andrew Tate or Andrew Tate with Piers Morgan on youtube. Both of those influenced my opinion on him greatly.

The BBC was even making up women who'd came forwards and spoke up, like an ex girlfriend called Sally, no second name mentioned and Tate himself immediately said Sally who because he didn't know a Sally.

So much of it is all made up. Because he came out speaking against the establishment.

If you read what I said in my reply I've actually said I do think he's a cunt. Just for very different reasons than what your touching the surface type research has provided. ☺😗😘

Just being a good kickboxer doesn't make him a god in my eyes.

In fact, it makes him even more of a cunt.

He's deluded, narcissistic, misogynistic, egotistical, racist, and an utter failure as a human being.

Unfortunately, people like him seem to attract fuckwits.

The question is, how many of you lot are fuckwits?
I was in no way implying that's a marks of what man he is, just saying it's a decent achievement that's all.

I HAVE agreed with v much what he's spoken publicly against powers that control and the ridiculous scandal playing out before us.

But nothing excuses for me still a crazy powermongering manipulating narcissistic nature.

He has a huge ego, obviously duh lol, yet I'm sure thinks he's balanced right fully self aware and modest enough.

I'd say he's in for a mighty fall eventually.

He was Darrin's Boss in the 60's TV comedy "Betwitched".

On the show he was a wishy-washy advertising exec who agreed with everything his clients said just to keep the accounts.

As you said, a cunt.

I thought he looked familiar.

I loved Bewitched when I was a kid 😀