• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What’s the deal with my back pain

No probs James it’s all good. If we all keep each other true on here it makes for a good place you can get real advice and support. We were mostly frustrated we couldn’t help, because we didn’t know what the fuck you were getting at ????. Glad you’re back to yourself ?
T
Most of the users here write poorly, have poor spelling etc. You have to understand many are uneducated addicts or not even English speakers so you can't bash them too much. They also don't worry too much about how they write. This is also BL's fault as they don't care about the quality of posts in that sense.

I did understand OP is complaining about back pain whilst withdrawing from meth; a pain so bad that he had to miss work. it's not that difficult to understand IMO.
i just got it after reading it a few times, I thought it was an attempt at joke but he took my perfect attendance line as I never missed work lol I don’t have a job currently I supplement my income by selling yaya but what the line was actually in reference was the fact I’ve smoked meth every day ie perfect attendance. It feels like this is older than it is no talkie talkie how is erryone

Update no back pain for 2-3 days I think I’m not totally sure what day it is, going on 40 hours