• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What’s the deal with my back pain

NvrdidmethtiliTx

Bluelighter
Meth does it cause physical symptoms like back pain when you withdrawal? I mean Idk what or how worse it gets. .5-1.5 daily 7 months up until last week my attendance was perfect never missed a day. Last week after drying out for 2 days my back ,upper spine actually and my side upper ribs too had me like I caught the scurvy arrrrhhh matie

Last edited:
I must concur, I cannot fathom any clear cut, sensible meaning from the OP's gibbered, poorly phrased, unintelligible post.

What is the point in starting a new thread and asking for advice when nobody has the slightest clue what you are bloody saying or asking?

I see this a lot, and it bemuses me that the posters are actually expecting some sort of productive outcome.

And then to make it worse you have to go and be deliberately condescending and patronising to other sincere members (who would like to help but can't see how) without a leg to stand on yourself.

I do hope my own English has been phrased to your personal liking. It was actually one of my better subjects at school I got "A" and "A star" for my GCSE English grades, the A☆ being for English language.

But it is my native language, and I don't know any other apart from rusty French from my school days and holidays in France. So I do respect non-english speaking people who have done their best to grasp the English language and communicate online in English speaking forums.

@NvrdidmethtiliTx if you would care to rephrase your question into some sort of intelligible meaningful language which we can relate to so as to understand your meaning and intent, I am sure you would stand a much better chance of receiving some useful feedback and advice.

Last edited:
Sure ting captain, giv me da mic and lemme break it down for you’s Who can’t fathom how it goes down around here, the dirty streets of east jersey. So check it, I start by posing a question meth does it cause physical alignments such pain during the absence of use. I have been using for about 7 months daily ( that’s where the joke about perfect attendance came from) anywhere from a .5g to <1g then I mentioned that the pain almost felt like it wrapped around my upper torso and I jokingly compared it to scurvy( which I know nothing more than pirates used get it and that’s why I end with the argh matie) I’m sorry you couldn’t duduece the problem from the post.. but tia!!
Was that any clearer may I go back to Ebonics now, fuckn white kids I swear!

This is getting out of hand. OP, to be blunt you are indeed very hard to understand. However I think I understood the gist of it. I have no experience with meth, this is the wrong section for that drug. I can imagine daily meth use can cause all sorts of health issues, including this. Perhaps the constant muscle tensions manifest themselves like this, kind of a large scale muscle strain. This is just a guess.

I'm hoping the users in the section I'm moving this to will be able to answer better. But please, you are hard to understand so don't get insulting when people remark that they can't understand what you're saying. This thread will be closed if it gets further off topic I think so if you want help, keep it civil, stay on topic and try to explain what you're experiencing in a bit more coherent way. Good luck

ANYWAY!

OP I think Blue Bull may have hit the nail on the head there. You've been tense and no doubt clenching muscles and leaning forwards in a stance of high alert whilst ranting like a meffhed! Etc etc. Whatever else you get up to whilst tweaking.

You've probably not been sleeping much either or laying comfortably as often as you should.

Get someone to massage your back and shoulders and it'll probably be so intense you can't take it. If so it sounds like muscle tension, and when you're twacked out, you don't notice.

Also, it could maybe be your kidneys. Could you get them checked out? It's more likely the muscle tension though.

Quite :|

But in an attempt to answer the OP's question, excessive use of stimulant drugs can cause all manner of physical symptoms when you stop taking them. This is not a withdrawal as such, just the accumulated effects of lack of sleep, nutrition and hydration, coupled with associated anxiety and possible psychosis.

I take your point, of course. However you can generally tell when there is a concerted effort to find clarity, as oppose to someone having no control over being a dick lol!!

I must concur, I cannot fathom any clear cut, sensible meaning from the OP's gibbered, poorly phrased, unintelligible post.

What is the point in starting a new thread and asking for advice when nobody has the slightest clue what you are bloody saying or asking?

I see this a lot, and it bemuses me that the posters are actually expecting some sort of productive outcome.

And then to make it worse you have to go and be deliberately condescending and patronising to other sincere members (who would like to help but can't see how) without a leg to stand on yourself.

I do hope my own English has been phrased to your personal liking. It was actually one of my better subjects at school I got "A" and "A star" for my GCSE English grades, tge A☆ being for English language.

But it is my native language, and I don't know any other apart from rusty French from my school days and holidays in France. So I do respect non-english speaking people who have done their best to grasp the English language and communicate online in English speaking forums.

@NvrdidmethtiliTx if you would care to rephrase your question into some sort of intelligible meaningful language which we can relate to so as to understand you're meaning and intent, I am sure you would stand a much better chance of receiving some useful feedback and advice.

Most of the users here write poorly, have poor spelling etc. You have to understand many are uneducated addicts or not even English speakers so you can't bash them too much. They also don't worry too much about how they write. This is also BL's fault as they don't care about the quality of posts in that sense.

I did understand OP is complaining about back pain whilst withdrawing from meth; a pain so bad that he had to miss work. it's not that difficult to understand IMO.

I believe Auto is more concerned with the fact, we are happy to help or discuss in good faith, and as you say Akane, people should be given plenty scope for a mismanaged paragraph, nor mocked for what in this case is almost indistinguishable from even a part coherent request, mainly just ghetto rhetoric for effect it seems.

While I am sure we all love a bit of banter or boys will be boys backslapping, he crossed the line, to a point trying to help was being met with ever growing nonsense or smart Alec comments.

Happy to help if this isn’t the pattern next time. Life’s to short to decipher a code inside an enigma then wrapped in a puzzle ??

I'm guessing this thread has been cleaned up since the drama you're all talking about went down.

To answer the question of back pain and stimulant use though, curiously I know a middle aged woman who says her husband's pain is treated most effectively by amphetamine, while opioids do comparatively little. This is regular old amphetamine though not meth.

I have no idea why and neither do they, but I find it curious. Perhaps because stimulants make you move around more which in turn exercises the muscles and reduces pain? That's just a plain old guess though.

This is getting out of hand. OP, to be blunt you are indeed very hard to understand. However I think I understood the gist of it. I have no experience with meth, this is the wrong section for that drug. I can imagine daily meth use can cause all sorts of health issues, including this. Perhaps the constant muscle tensions manifest themselves like this, kind of a large scale muscle strain. This is just a guess.

I'm hoping the users in the section I'm moving this to will be able to answer better. But please, you are hard to understand so don't get insulting when people remark that they can't understand what you're saying. This thread will be closed if it gets further off topic I think so if you want help, keep it civil, stay on topic and try to explain what you're experiencing in a bit more coherent way. Good luck
This what a moderate is for, I do apologize no excuses I blame the meth but it came from me, it was coming from humorous side, I’m white im disabled I’m educated and I spend my days in a wheelchair so there was no legitimacy to any of my hoopla sorry if I offended anyone

Sincerely James

I was thwacked out 3 day bender the first post was hard to understand but the 2 Nd I didn’t find to hard to understand but thank you for the comments.I do think it is a secondary issue from constant meth life lack of resting hydration and eating not going balls 2 da wall 24/7 cause after a lil 20 hour nap and a breakfast fit for king, I don’t have any pain currently and haven’t done anything ( illegal narcotic wise )in easily 33 hrs other than the dry spell of March this is a record for me especially with a half key upstairs and with a huge bag of fresh cook up in my pocket ty again and y’all take care stay cool

Haha I'm in northern England, but sorely tempted! I do like crystal! I've gotta ask my Czech connection when I want any...

Thanks for clarifying bro, and most importantly glad to hear you have felt a lot better. Sorry for my own apparent lack of tolerance, I didnt mean to be insensitive or offensive.

I just wanted to see civil and respectful discussion only, and naturally spoke my mind in that direction but I can sure appreciate how you were suffering at the time we've all been there.
Im Bedford UK myself. Quite near to London. Never tried Meth before I very much doubt I ever will.

Anyway man hope you can find even more comfort and relief from ailments. This community is awsome you know, totally accepting and so much wisdom. I dont know much about many drugs tbh but they are still been a pure pleasure to sign-up and participate here.

I have felt 100% accepted by all, no exception. Not judged once, and Im a cocky git lol but everyone has been so chill and understanding, you can really feel that there are a lot of people here who genuinely care and want to help for no selfish reasons.

When you are on a drug like Methamphetamine (Opioids too for a different reason), you can often find yourself staying in what would typically be considered uncomfortable positions for hours at a time. You might not realize because you are on Meth. Now that you are coming back to your senses, it's likely that you're going to be feeling a few different uncomfortable symptoms like this, but unless it is very severe, it's not medically significant at this point.

Being not high today, I think I can answer my own question fairly easily but being under the influence for a weekend plus I probably could not say the alphabet sorry for the silly question and my attempt at highly intoxicated humor and follow up gibberish. God save the Queen oi cheers mate 2 of the 5 best years of year extremely underwhelming and productless life in we’re in merry ole English, England of all places where I fall madly in lovewith chicken tikka masal, a femal cockney accents and grime music skepta jme and dizzee I’ve never had more fun in week then 07 winter holiday in nor which.. hotel right across from the football stadium..

No probs James it’s all good. If we all keep each other true on here it makes for a good place you can get real advice and support. We were mostly frustrated we couldn’t help, because we didn’t know what the fuck you were getting at ????. Glad you’re back to yourself ?