• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Wet orange-yellow DMT

Well, nobody has yet explained why M. Hostilis is active orally on it's own. Some suspect Yuremamine to be the cause. If this is indeed so, then it could very well have some interesting actions even when smoked.

Is mimosa active on it's own? Do you get a full-blown DMT trip from mimosa? I've never heard that happening to anyone - there's a report on the internet about it but if it was true why would anyone bother doing a DMT extraction and fucking about with maoi? We'd all just be eating mimosa.

Is there anyone who'se had a full-blown DMT trip from eating mimosa? What dosage did you use?

Or has someone just pulled it out of their arse?

Is there anyone who'se had a full-blown DMT trip from eating mimosa? What dosage did you use?

Supposedly, the natives / shamans who use Mimosa (Jurema) in their rituals use it as-is, with no other ingredient... I believe they make tea from it. And they get effects, supposedly.

jungle spice is suposed to be a breakdown product of yuraramine when introduced to high pH. they have pages and pages about it over at the nexus...

its cool shit, thats for sure. real spacey and when they say dark they dont mean negative they mean like the visuals are actually like black and grey and dark dark green and this vaguely dark neon blue or redish brown almost. it lasts longer than regular spice and theres more analgesia and body high. its spacey but not cosmic.. and the mix of the jungle spice and regular dmt gives a blastingly insaine trip that leaves you questioning if youll ever come down

Is mimosa active on it's own? Do you get a full-blown DMT trip from mimosa? I've never heard that happening to anyone - there's a report on the internet about it but if it was true why would anyone bother doing a DMT extraction and fucking about with maoi? We'd all just be eating mimosa.

There is an article of Entheogen Review in which Ott describes a full blown ayahuasca type trip from ingestion of nothing but jurema.

Yeah I read that article by Ott but it looks like he's the only bloke who it's ever worked for.

If you got a full-blown DMT trip from mimosa then I'd be taking it every other week.

No, I don't think it will work and I don't fancy choking down a load of bark just for the sake of vomiting.

jungle spice is suposed to be a breakdown product of yuraramine when introduced to high pH. they have pages and pages about it over at the nexus...

its cool shit, thats for sure. real spacey and when they say dark they dont mean negative they mean like the visuals are actually like black and grey and dark dark green and this vaguely dark neon blue or redish brown almost. it lasts longer than regular spice and theres more analgesia and body high. its spacey but not cosmic.. and the mix of the jungle spice and regular dmt gives a blastingly insaine trip that leaves you questioning if youll ever come down

I think the spice in question is of the jungle. It was dissappointing to take off but not make it through the atmosphere....still, the dark patterns were perrrrrrty, I kept covering my eyes with my hands to go deeper into the kaleidoscopic darkness behind closed eyelids.

Righteously mellow?

Most definitely. I like to smoke the pure white deemsters alone where i won't be disturbed, but the yellow orangey stuff can be thrown on top of a bowl of nice cannabis with a couple friends and not get terribly weird. I even know some people who prefer the mellow yellow...