Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Wet orange-yellow DMT

El Cubano Poco

Bluelighter
I've UTSE already.

I've heard that DMT that is yellow/orange has a compound called yureamine that contributes to a darker/dirtier spice experience from darker DMT. How about DMT that is still damp and a deep orange hue? What alkaloids would be expected to be presant?

In my experience dark orange DMT that is still damp is still DMT, just a product of the last pulls of a MHRB extraction. DMT is still present and it is still potent, however it does hit harsher than "whiter/ cleaner" spice. Im not sure what alkaloids would be present but I believe the orange color comes from fats contained within the MHRB soup. When one starts to yield this quality of spice I would recommend that one stops pulling or does a good ammonia wash or recrystallization to clean it up a bit and make it easier on the lungs <3

Yep, if shrooms are meat of the gods, then yellow dmt is the fat of the gods...

I've UTSE already.

I've heard that DMT that is yellow/orange has a compound called yureamine that contributes to a darker/dirtier spice experience from darker DMT. How about DMT that is still damp and a deep orange hue? What alkaloids would be expected to be presant?

"Yuremine"? isn't that related to 5-ME-OW? Ureamine? Cat piss?

DMT that is still damp is just DMT that hasn't had enough time to dry off yet. DMT is going to be the main alkaloid whether it's white or deep orange. All the stuff about getting a "darker" trip from orange DMT is horseshit.

I believe Yuremamine is a real chemical..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuremamine

I think you can extract it along with DMT by using something like Xylene as solvent... resulting in red jungle spice. That's what they claim anyways.

But the yellow/orange gooey stuff is just DMT with plant fats in it.

5-MeO-W is a different thing, it's what you get when you distill cat piss... if you mix it with the cat's saliva you get Saliva Divinorum...... ;)

I believe Yuremamine is a real chemical..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuremamine

I think you can extract it along with DMT by using something like Xylene as solvent... resulting in red jungle spice. That's what they claim anyways.

But the yellow/orange gooey stuff is just DMT with plant fats in it.

5-MeO-W is a different thing, it's what you get when you distill cat piss... if you mix it with the cat's saliva you get Saliva Divinorum...... ;)

LOL!! =D

Dunno about this idea that there's a compound that gives you "dark" trips tho - sounds a bit daft to me.

I've done extractions from mimosa with toluene and xylene - you just tend to get the same orangey stuff as usual - it's probably a bit more orangey than you get from naptha tho. Never noticed any difference in the effect.

I couldn't say one way or another, never tried xylene/toluene myself. I like using naphta straight from the pharmacy... although it's a bit expensive, but haven't found a decent substitute for it yet.

dmt-nexus has some info on "red jungle dmt, aka jurememine)

Jurememine or whatever the heck is bullshit indeed. It's most likely plant fats, tannins, and minor alkaloids.

But white DMT is certainly a smoother ride than yellow/orangy stuff.

If it's wet, let it dry. If it doesn't dry, it's oily, not wet. If it's oily you might as well just smoke it anyway... your alternate choice being recrystalisation. Probably not worth the effort unless you have quite a bit.

Thanks guys...

It's quite crystalline, I think it's more damp then oily at this point.

Here's to infiniti!:D

imho, I'm pretty sure wet, orange/yellow dmt is from doing "the lazy mans tek" or the easiest tek posted on erowid.

A foaf did a combination of the erowid tek, and the lazyman's tek and the dmt produced was exactly as you described and stayed wet (oily) even months after being made.

I'm pretty sure it's because these particular teks skip the de-fatting step, so the final product has plant oils in it, leaving the deemz wet, oily, orange/yellow and tastes deemz-tastic. I'm not 100% sure, but i'm pretty sure that the deemz are the way they are from the tek used to extract them.

edit: i can't help but mention, these teks are extremely easy to do. it's basically as easy as extracting dxm, you just use lye instead of ammonia. Do it!!!

here are the teks, I can't help spreading the word:
http://www.erowid.org/plants/mimosa/mimosa_chemistry1.shtml
http://www.entheogen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9217

^^^the only thing wrong with the lazy mans tek (imho) is the way the bark is processed. Basically, do the erowid tek but once you add the naptha to the rootbark/lye mixture and then do the "dmt shuffle" and shake the shit outa those jars, wait to separate and evap the naptha. Do it!!!! and if your picky about your final product, just do a recrystallization.

Last edited:
I don't know, I've had white DMT with the lazyman tek. But it's only if I don't heat the naphta, and then I also get smaller yields. Also even the yellow DMT hasn't been oily or waxy, it always dries into a powder when the naphta evaporates.

It could maybe be variations in the quality of bark? Lower quality bark might have more fats in it, or less DMT, thus you get a higher ratio of oil/DMT...

I still think there is something to the red jungle dmt theory; even if its no more than a hunch) more testing is needed;)

Well, nobody has yet explained why M. Hostilis is active orally on it's own. Some suspect Yuremamine to be the cause. If this is indeed so, then it could very well have some interesting actions even when smoked.

To those who don't believe in yuremamine... so you think they just pulled the structure out of their ass? That no such chemical exists?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yuremamine
Other names Yuremamine
Identifiers
SMILES
Oc4c(O)cc(cc4O)C(C1O)n2c5ccccc5c(CCN(C)C)c2C1c3ccc(O)cc3O
Properties
Molecular formula C27H28N2O6
Molar mass 476.520
Except where noted otherwise, data are given for
materials in their standard state
(at 25 °C, 100 kPa)

Yuremamine is a phytoindole alkaloid which was first isolated and identified from the plant material of Mimosa tenuiflora in 2005. It may explain the reason that the dimethyltryptamine in some ayahuasca preparations is orally active without the presence of any known MAOI.[1]

As a pure compound, yuremamine is a dark red-purple amorphous solid. It represents a new family of indole derivatives, and interestingly the indole ring in this compound contains the same N,N-dimethyl moiety that is seen in N,N-dimethyltryptamine. The specific reason it has been thought to be an MAOI is due to the intra-molecular hydrogen bonding of this tertiary amine.

^You'll be one of the first to know if I co get to assay it.

@ El Pucano-loco. There is at least one TEK out there describing how too get the n,ndmt and the yuremamine in 2 pull seperate of crystals from the same batch of hostilis bark.

Anyone have an image of the molecule??

Oh, and has anyone succeded in triping on hostilis with no other substances in their systems . I've wanted to try this for a long time, but I'll wait until I get more info since my holistis ir running damn low...

Last edited:
220px-Yuremamine.png

the mescalinesque phenyl group is particularly intriguing...

If anything i've found the yellow/orangish dmt to be a bit more mellow than the white, probably due to it being less pure