• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Well, it's happened :(

Nothing voluntary here. This shit costing right now. I'll be broke and smoking the rent money!!! I'm trying to sound casual and trick myself into believing its "what I want to do". Because truly, since I started smoking I have Never taken a break yet. Yeah imma prolly sound real different next week.

Nothing voluntary here. This shit costing right now. I'll be broke and smoking the rent money!!! I'm trying to sound casual and trick myself into believing its "what I want to do". Because truly, since I started smoking I have Never taken a break yet. Yeah imma prolly sound real different next week.
Yeah and then 4 days later when you actually start getting comfortable with being clean again , something extremely coincidental will happen that calls you back for an epic relapse.

Around here supply has shrivelled and prices have gone through the roof. Before I quit a month or so ago I was scoring points off working girls who were unable to work due to lockdown closing their places of business. They were desperately selling of their stashes to make ends meet. Became expensive buying such small amounts and getting enough for a decent rush - usually .3-.5

Where's the sudafed coming from?
Isn't that what killed off all the domestic production?
I don't even know if I'm allowed to talk about this 😶

HYPOTHETICALLY

ONE COULD

Depending on where you live, you can get 3 boxes a month. The rest of it, just pay homeless or low income people with IDs $5-$10 to go in and grab a box. Eventually you'll have them trained to know that they can get that money from you and it won't be more than a quick transaction, HYPOTHETICALLY.

For the most part, the lack of precursors are what's killing off the big labs, however, there is enough to obtain for personal use, HYPOTHETICALLY.

....at least here in Tucson. But being as close to the border as we are, I can't imagine the outlook being much better anywhere else. With the borders now CLOSED because of that nice little gift from china, this is a very real scenario.
As far as I can tell, there is a serious meth drought in effect for, at the very least, a solid week now (best guess). I made a post a few days ago about suspect gear i'd gotten that resulted in some really shitty effects. I give people a lot of crap about the fabled ISO dope making the rounds but now, I'm open to that possibility.
I was also told by two reliable sources (neither know each other) that all of the local dealers are dry right now. I've been presented with the same shitty substance 3 times now by randoms i didn't know, but "thankfully" only paid for it once.
The quality here was sooo good for a while too. Depressing shit. :cautious:

Rant over.
I import mine from cali. They say the stuff us south Dakota is cut with fentanyl.. anybody know anything about that?? I'm scared to get it here cause I have a severe opioid allergy. That shyt will kill me!

I import mine from cali. They say the stuff us south Dakota is cut with fentanyl.. anybody know anything about that?? I'm scared to get it here cause I have a severe opioid allergy. That shyt will kill me!
I have heard crazy stuff like this, yes. And I totally believe it. I've also heard of people getting stims in their opiates. Fentanyl tests are the only way to be safe and sure

I have heard crazy stuff like this, yes. And I totally believe it. I've also heard of people getting stims in their opiates. Fentanyl tests are the only way to be safe and sure
Shit.. people need to make up their fucking minds. Go up or down folks.. ain't no in between and people do have opiate allergies. Maybe not such a great idea to mix them. Anyone in south dakota come across shyt like this??
Remember when shit was pure? I miss those days. Now it's not so much the drug itself that kills you, its what these morons cut it with that really does the harm. Business 101.. dont kill your customers. Lol

Even if the borders are closed aren’t the cartels clever enough or creative enough to dig up more tunnels? You guys don’t actually think the cartels are gonna give up their day job and stop slanging that shitty meth do you? They profit from us and we know this!

As long as there is a demand for it then they are gonna do whatever it takes to bring that garbage in here. I personally think they should of kept at it with their taco shops because they cook great Mexican food obviously.. but us white boys and I can speak for all the Hells Angels and other homeboys I know from back in the day and say they cook the best dope anyone’s ever had and plus that shit will really get you twacked the fuck out!
Shit I remember the first time I saw my 9 inch dick shrink all the way to 3 inches when I shot that old school dope it was amazing and scary cuz I was like, “where did it go?” And now days I am reminded of my 9 inch dick and it’s not as interesting anymore lmaooo

That's what I'm talking about. Biker shit was always the best. Haven't seen anything like that since the early 90s. This shit going around now has all kinds of cut in there that steps on the high and takes you straight to that awful foggy twacked out feeling that USED to come days after a hit. Now it goes straight to that can't stay awake and can't go to sleep feeling. I miss the good old days.

That's what I'm talking about. Biker shit was always the best. Haven't seen anything like that since the early 90s. This shit going around now has all kinds of cut in there that steps on the high and takes you straight to that awful foggy twacked out feeling that USED to come days after a hit. Now it goes straight to that can't stay awake and can't go to sleep feeling. I miss the good old days.

That’s why I had to just leave it behind. I hated the feeling of shooting up and instead of that wicked rush and euphoria I felt a panic attack/heart attack almost type of feeling and the face flush but only this face flush made my face stay red for a while and it looked almost like a bad sunburn or from taking too much niacin for those peeps out there who’ve tried to desperately pass a drug test lol and the body warmth was just all uncomfortable. I’m not saying the old dope didn’t give you body heat and shit but you didn’t notice any of that till later like you said when you crash. The initial feeling Is ultimate bliss. It’s an amazing quadruple orgasm followed by someone feeding you the best vanilla cheesecake in the world or substitute that with your favorite dessert dish followed by you winning the lottery.. it was just amazing. And now we are only left with the memories of what used to be something special

Oh and what really pisses me off is that you still get the shitty break outs with this low grade bunk shit and I love my showers so there shouldn’t be no reason why I break out at all.. except maybe I can clean up my diet and not have cheesecake with every meal 🤣

That’s why I had to just leave it behind. I hated the feeling of shooting up and instead of that wicked rush and euphoria I felt a panic attack/heart attack almost type of feeling and the face flush but only this face flush made my face stay red for a while and it looked almost like a bad sunburn or from taking too much niacin for those peeps out there who’ve tried to desperately pass a drug test lol and the body warmth was just all uncomfortable. I’m not saying the old dope didn’t give you body heat and shit but you didn’t notice any of that till later like you said when you crash. The initial feeling Is ultimate bliss. It’s an amazing quadruple orgasm followed by someone feeding you the best vanilla cheesecake in the world or substitute that with your favorite dessert dish followed by you winning the lottery.. it was just amazing. And now we are only left with the memories of what used to be something special
I hurried that!!! I never used to shoot. A good old fashioned hooter up the ol schnozz was what used to brighten my day. The burn.. oooh the burn.. a nice orgasm for the nostrils.. now its. Meh. So yeah. I'm forced to leave it behind.. especially in SD. Worst place to find good speed EVER! 2 dicks.. DOWN! LOL

Oh and what really pisses me off is that you still get the shitty break outs with this low grade bunk shit and I love my showers so there shouldn’t be no reason why I break out at all.. except maybe I can clean up my diet and not have cheesecake with every meal 🤣
I hate the low grade stank!! Lol:LOL: