• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Well, it's happened :(

tweakerguy

Bluelighter
....at least here in Tucson. But being as close to the border as we are, I can't imagine the outlook being much better anywhere else. With the borders now CLOSED because of that nice little gift from china, this is a very real scenario.
As far as I can tell, there is a serious meth drought in effect for, at the very least, a solid week now (best guess). I made a post a few days ago about suspect gear i'd gotten that resulted in some really shitty effects. I give people a lot of crap about the fabled ISO dope making the rounds but now, I'm open to that possibility.
I was also told by two reliable sources (neither know each other) that all of the local dealers are dry right now. I've been presented with the same shitty substance 3 times now by randoms i didn't know, but "thankfully" only paid for it once.
The quality here was sooo good for a while too. Depressing shit. :cautious:

Rant over.

Last edited:
Im curious how scarce heroin is become. Difference with heroin is that people absolutely need it.

Have prices gone up too?

Im curious how scarce heroin is become. Difference with heroin is that people absolutely need it.

Have prices gone up too?
I know nothing about heroin availability. Prices on whatever is going around as "meth" haven't changed from what i've seen as the real stuff was already very cheap. Not sure how widespread this substance is because people can't be getting high from it and you'd have dealers getting hurt, or worse. There's an initial buzz when snorted but that may just be an anticipatory placebo effect. After a few minutes you feel horrible like too much caffeine x10.

There's a Lot of blow around aswell, it's never gonna dry up haha More Cocaine than ever before

Well if good dope was still being made here in the states, I'm sure everyone would go about their happy lives never having known what n-isopropylamine is.

On a more positive note, i managed to find a bit of actual meth in that suspect bag. I'm worried even typing this that i'll somehow jinx it though :ROFLMAO:

Drought here too and prices have doubled. Im bout to take a break for now so I can get real real high again when it all comes back around! Due for one anyway!

....at least here in Tucson. But being as close to the border as we are, I can't imagine the outlook being much better anywhere else. With the borders now CLOSED because of that nice little gift from china, this is a very real scenario.
As far as I can tell, there is a serious meth drought in effect for, at the very least, a solid week now (best guess). I made a post a few days ago about suspect gear i'd gotten that resulted in some really shitty effects. I give people a lot of crap about the fabled ISO dope making the rounds but now, I'm open to that possibility.
I was also told by two reliable sources (neither know each other) that all of the local dealers are dry right now. I've been presented with the same shitty substance 3 times now by randoms i didn't know, but "thankfully" only paid for it once.
The quality here was sooo good for a while too. Depressing shit. :cautious:

Rant over.

There is still good quality but less material here, but if you don't have a reliable connect that exists perhaps over years already you are fucked. The prices for everything are incredibly high, that's why I bought loads of whatever directly when all this shit started.

Oh Man...

JJJ

Have prices gone up too?

I don’t do heroin but the quality of Fentanyl has decreased significantly. I can’t find anything that’s as strong as I want it to be but I can always find it and stay well. Same with meth. It’s easy to find just not quite as good as before. SF Bay Area btw

I don’t do heroin but the quality of Fentanyl has decreased significantly. I can’t find anything that’s as strong as I want it to be but I can always find it and stay well. Same with meth. It’s easy to find just not quite as good as before. SF Bay Area btw
That sucks Man, fentanyl Is like 10x stronger than dope AND 10x LESS euphoric xd.

That sucks Man, fentanyl Is like 10x stronger than dope AND 10x LESS euphoric xd.

Dunno, in my experience the rush is 10x more euphoric. There’s just no high. Like there’s a fat rush and then I just stay well. If I wanna get high I take a quarter of a Xanax bar and do a fat goofball w a 7/3 ratio fent/meth.... I only do that at night

Dunno, in my experience the rush is 10x more euphoric. There’s just no high. Like there’s a fat rush and then I just stay well. If I wanna get high I take a quarter of a Xanax bar and do a fat goofball w a 7/3 ratio fent/meth.... I only do that at night
Ikr ur the first person that tells me fent has a nice Rush. It does, indeed. There's just no high at all, i always add fent to my morphine to add a kick to the Rush. It only lasts 20 mins tho.