Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Welcome to the world baby NeverLose

NeverLose

Bluelighter
Well topic says it all, baby NeverLose (named Tyler) was born last night at approx 8.20pm via cesarean since Mrs NL didn't dilate enough for a regular delivery. He's a healthy boy who weighed in at 8.7 pounds and is 53cm long. She's recovering well in hospital now.

Of course mum and dad are ecstatic and proud but very tied, so pictures to come in the next few days.

Please post any questions, I've probably missed some obvious detail cuz I'm so tired right now.

So in summary,

Name: Tyler

Sex: Male

Weight: 8.7 pounds.

Length: 53cm

Eyes: Blue

DOB: 17/03/2008

No questions here. Just wanted to congratulate you NL. I'm sure you're both very happy :)

Congratulations NL. :)

It's great to hear that Mum, Bub and Daddy NL are all doing great.

Time to celebrate. =D

Congratulations! Cute baby pictures soon please! :)

thats awesome news. way to go NL family <3

welcome to the world little man.

...kytnism...:|

Tyler is an excellent name, very fight club.

Make sure you buy him a pair of Speedo's.
888c_1.JPG

I'm told 6 months is the age you can get them kicking :D
I buy speedo's for every baby thats born around me, its my personal tradition...

Oh, and congratulations! ;)
Did you puff on a cigar?

Last edited:
Actually newborn babies are born with the ability to swim, its a vestigial instinct (I think that's what its called, someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Congratulations :D Welcome to AMAZINGHOOD.

(Srsly, being a parent is pretty great)

Wonderful news! Hope mum and bub are healthy and happy! :D

*hands you a cigar*

:)

Haha awesome response already! I love BL, my dad is still at work right now but when he comes home I'll get him to email some jpegs he took earlier.

Re Klue, someone's already given us baby swimming class vouchers :) So many gifts its awesome :) As far as the cigars go the best mate and I are drinking a bottle of Makers Mark later tonight saved for this occasion and I know he has some Makers Mark cigars he bought online which he could likely bring up. I haven't smoked anything in a long, long time mind you.

Congrats :) I must be getting older or something these days because I have a lot more respect for people who choose to be parents than I used to. Warmest wishes for you and your family.

welcome to the club. best club in the world. though the first 3 months can be rough.