• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Welcome to Bluelight, Greenlighters! (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I'd like to further correct the bastard who called this a "Melbourne based dance site".
i hope that wasnt aimed at me. if it was then u've misinterpreted my post.

I'd like to second anything to the effect of "Welcome to Bluelight".
I'd also like to second Plaz's comment to the effect of "Melbourne Blows" ;)
Wire.

The amount of jealousy towards ppl who have the honour of living in the greatest city in the world! It amuses me.......

Hello all...
What's to tell?
I'm 19/F/and a Sydneysider (Aus)... Had my first puff of mull at 14 and then took everything from there... As for my nickname - if you get it then you understand why i'm not going to be explicit with its meaning... In any case, glad to be here, glad to meet you all, looking forwards to learning the ropes.
Now i have to go and do Uni work... am dangerously close to failing and only half way through my damn essay.
MiaMad

Hmmmm... considering the argument above... Sydney is fabulous, i wouldn't trade - but Melbourne has real spirit and excellent style...
I'm so democratic it's sickening... hehe
MiaMad

Hey Everybody,
Just want to say hello, its taken me awhile to sign up! i had a chance encounter with Bunkem Bunny at Pharmacy6 and she mentioned it too me! so its been a long time coming!! got bored of lurking all that time!!
thanks for the good site, keep it up!!

Hi all, thanks for having me ;)
I got introduced to Bluelight by someone I met at Advent*jah (23rd Nov.) at Kryal. My first rave, and definitely not my last.
That's about it, so see you round.

Hi there :)
I am 24 (OLD!!!) and pretty new to the drug scene, I used to be opposed to it and was closed minded etc... but then I got out of a long term relationship and decided to change my life around (read: I went crazy as fuck!) :D
Everyone here seems really nice and free spirited (not like some other forums I have visited) :)

welcome!!!
24 is not old! neither is 26 nor 27 goddamit! ;)

Sorry Nezo...26 & 27 is very old...in fact it's so old you should really be moving on and doing better things with your life than hanging around message boards and chatting all day!
*realises how old the Monkey is*
Uh...hmm...never mind...as you were ;)

since ive recently discovered other forums besides the OzEvents it might be wise to post here
Hi All..
i know a couple of you, and have met one or two people @ events but i know noone here really. My name is Phil and Im a melbourne boy. Im not a greenlighter anymore but when i was i didnt get an intro so here it is.
hope to meet some more of u guys this summer..
remember all greenlighters we TRULY wont accept u into our great culture untill u add you contribution to the "Post your rack here" thread
are manboobs acceptable?

well if you dont mind the occasional pointing and laughing, then... No go right ahead, any contribution is always a bonus.
Good to see so many green lighters.

hey
green again... good things are green, things we need are green... heheh things we want are green..... I am green.
I have danced in Sydney, I have danced in Melbourne, now Im dancing in Vegas..... WTF happened to Vegas on this board??!!!
anyway hope youre all having a massive party!
**starts headbanging to the windchimes**

Status
Not open for further replies.