• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Welcome to Bluelight, Greenlighters! (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome LittleSmoke.

But I wonder... You're from the big smoke yet you call yourself little smoke... hmm
Hehe ;)

Does Scatterbrain count as 80's culture. I still did that track 'hey dude dont call me dude'
Hehe

P.S. Your avatar is excellent! Do you have a link to a bigger picture?

:D

Thanks Klue,

"Little smoke" is from Castaneda's book Teachings of Don Juan. It's how Don Juan called the smoking mixture containing mushrooms and five other plants, including sage. This was smoked in a ritual pipe, and used for divination. :)

Didn't know about Scatterbrain. But just listened to their myspace songs. Cool metal band. Also found an Australian metal band called Little Smoke at myspace, hehe. When I started to play guitar I was listening to a lot of metal bands, trying to figure out the riffs. Nowadays I listen less often. You'll probably have nightmares if you listen to the stuff I was hearing back then, hehe.. just kidin'.%)

I'll try to remember the site where I got the avatar and let you know. And yeah it was a big file, I had to shrink it to upload it here.

Cheers mate

Welcome Littlesmoke, nice to have you here :)

Be sure to check out our other forums; like the focus forums for whichever poison takes your fancy, the other community forums, and Arts & Entertainment :)

hola littlesmoke and welcome to bluelight :D make yourself comfy and besure to stick around. <3

...kytnism...:|

Status
Not open for further replies.