Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
or else you say?
hmmmm intriguing :p

OR ELSE
*awaits definition as specified in "other" while ploting said "OR ELSE"

The Hoffmans were LEGENDARY as were the Rolling Stones... produced many a swirl <3 I found that one was fine for mind altering and good times and 2 was just unnecessary. Those hits were laid proper =D Id say 125- 200ug.... but thats just my best guess%)

I would have guesstimated 150ug myself so it looks like we've all been munching on the same tabs. Rolling Stones must be on another world tour =D

Yea, the Hoffman Anniversery tabs were advertised at about 250ug, Felt like around 150-225 range if I had to make a guess (which is always a toughy with a head full of acid).

They had the honorary title of being involved in one of my more mind-bendingly intense experiences, with the help of some king-hell synthetic DMT on the peak! It was so amazing I damn near did all of that DMT, about once ever 20 minutes, I couldn't help myself.

Shambles appeared to me as though in a dream.... (I don't remember anyone named 'Frank,' however. ;))

EDIT: I'm so dense I didn't even notice Swilow was leaving, I suck. You'll be missed, friend.
smurfs_smurf_a_gram_blue_bon_voyage.jpg

Hoffman's I sampled a few months back I'd put at around 150ug too - pretty similar to the Rolling Stones really. Both good blotter %)

DMT on acid sounds like a plan worth investigating. Was tempted last night but didn't feel the pull strongly enough. Suspect that will change sometime soon though ;)

I also love the way my welcome thread has quickly become a dicussion of the varying strengths of recent paper :D

Recent in the sense that they're still doing the rounds, I suppose. Or cos I couldn't think of a more apt word :D

New batch of Hoffman's just (ie properly recently) been released over here, I believe. Also supposedly top-notch :)

Funny how your welcome thread has turned into the acid thread.

Up here in the eastern half of Canada we have these "Hunab-Ku" blottlers. Black and white with interesting designs, they're in the "acid in canada" thread. Anyways they've been around for over a year and still flowing at a consistent 100+ug per tab. Strongest hits I've ever had, used to get a bunch of 50-75ug stuff but this is a nice trend that's going on.

Let the good times roll!... :D

Yay for Shambles! What a surprise! ;) =D

You're absolved of all responsibility now, Swilow. Now don't party too hard!

^Certainly not. I'm straight edge %) I mean I ate stregs.

The rolling stones I had were crap, but that could be because the idiots hadn't stored them properly.

I've had some amazing good shivas, and some OK hoffmans that were weirdly printed...

Swilow, I didn't know you'd handed in your notice - you'll have to stay around though for a baptism of Shambles baiting! (you know we love you :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
I do indeed, Bulby Baby. And I feel that <3

I await my baiting with bated breath =D

^Have you been given this yet:

auto-lsd-button.jpg

^Animal instinct I must say :) Aww, I miss seeing a orange online thing next to you- or do I????

WOW. I wish I had an Auto LSD button =] I'd wear it around my neck on a hemp necklace.

=D for Shambles

:( for swilow

Welcome to one and goodbye to the other. One will continue to do a great job, just as the other has already done.

Hello, thought I'd pop in to say congrats on this side of the vast internetty swamp too :D

*wades back*

Status
Not open for further replies.