What is your definition of SHAMBLES?

• Slaughterhouse.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Love*Lite*

Bluelight Crew
Welcome Shambles <3 he is our newest moderator and will service you all well ;)

Please also take the time to bid adu to Swilow :( we're gonna miss you man <3

also please take the time to vote in the poll and do the pre mentioned (and pre click agreed upon before clicking this link) dance <3 thanks =D

A body without bones... :)

Bye swilow, your years of great modding have been greatly appreciated <3

Chants: Shambles Shambles he's our mod, something something something... lol

Im suprised at you Tyler Durdan... you should have voted "A pointy toed DMT entity who likes to be known as FRANK. "

Its sad to see you go Swilow you will be greatly missed :(

Your are going to do an excellent job Shambles your one Swirly Soul =D

Again, thanks a lot for your contribution to the forum, swilow. To educate the world about psychedelic drugs (and drugs in general) is, I believe, of high importance - and to maintain and organize Bluelight's online resources like you did was a service to society. :)

YAY for Shambles! You guys couldn't have chosen a fitter fella! :D

Hello, Swirlies. Prepare to be shambolically serviced =D

I wasn't going to post anything till the Stick of Swirling Moddom was mine to wield - expressed via the medium of a title in bold under my name. Couldn't wait though so popped in to say "Hello!" and <3

Saw the news in the staff forum earlier and celebrated with fish 'n' chips - not from the chippy though cos I'm skint - a bottle of Marston's Old Empire pale ale and a documentary about ninjas. Moved onto Laphroig single malt now and eyeing up a couple of paper squares to make it a properly swirlin' celebration :D

Swirlow will be much here missed by us all. He will still be around and about the place modding Music & DJs so we know where to go to get a Swirlow fix at least. His shoes are caked in kangaroo poo (possibly) so I wouldn't attempt to fill them, but have my own shoes and hope I can add a fraction of the Goodness to PD that he has. If someone asked me to pick any BL jobs to do then modding EADD and PD would be they - my two most beloved forums. Hope I can be of use :)

PS: Frank <3

Congrats Shambolic One! :):)<3 As to me, I think I'll still be around- I accidentally cut my little finger last night and LO!! behold!!! had rainbow coloured blood...Smooch. :D

or else you say?
hmmmm intriguing :p

hehe congrats Shambles
you're an amazing addition to the PD team!

SHAM, WOW! :D :D :D

sham%20wow.jpg

Congratulations, Shambles! <3

And swilow you will certainly be missed my friend!

Thanks for your work here swilow & welcome Shambles.

I had a Rolling Stone tab on the weekend, it was wonderful! <3

Those are amazing tabs. :D

If they're the same Rolling Stones we've got over here right now then they're pretty good. Had a couple at a BL meet recently and they're a fair bit stronger than most that have been doing the rounds here recently. Hoping to lay hands on a few more in the not to distant - good good :D

Thanks for the welcome, guys and gals. I have three welcome threads dotted about the place now - never been so welcome in me life =D<3

^Welcome!

I like those Rolling Stones, they were as good as the Hoffman's IMO. Solid LSD-25.

061.gif
061.gif
061.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.