• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

weed affecting memory

dgsb7Xx.jpg

I do notice a decrease in how fast I can access memories,
but I am not experiencing memory loss.
For me, there is most definitely an increase in how efficiently I'm learning new things, it makes everything so interesting that I can read for hours and hours about essentially any topic.

I have also noticed an increase in muscle memory,
or maybe I am just more relaxed and think less.
I play the piano and the guitar, and I'm definitely better while high.
When i play guitar a little bit if weed helps make me more creative and it's more more fun to fuck around and make riffs but too much and I'm too lazy to play and my hand dexterity muscle memory isnt as good

CBG is a CB1 antagonist. if you don't like the fog, get a CBD/CBG tincture and eat some of it. it is like naloxone for weed though - you will NOT be able to get stoned for several hours.

Easy you drink alcohol
Na that just makes it brighter. I don't want to bring down airplanes or something

When i play guitar a little bit if weed helps make me more creative and it's more more fun to fuck around and make riffs but too much and I'm too lazy to play and my hand dexterity muscle memory isnt as good
Not something I've experienced from weed, but I know my limits and I don't try to break them.

However I tried playing the piano on acid once. Did not work out great. The keys looked too much like castle walls, it was very distracting.

Sativa is like light beer.

It's for people who want to smoke a joint without walking the tightrope.

Na that just makes it brighter. I don't want to bring down airplanes or something

Not something I've experienced from weed, but I know my limits and I don't try to break them.

However I tried playing the piano on acid once. Did not work out great. The keys looked too much like castle walls, it was very distracting.
Yea acid makes moat tasks near on impossible you get distracted too easy it's super difficult to roll a joint lol I couldont imafine trying to play an instrument I have tried before and gave up as it wasn't that fun listening to music is magical though speed is drug for playing music on makes you super focused and