View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

We Worship The Sun- All Hail Dionysius- PD Lodge Ov Kaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fark, there are so many fullon bashings happening in Melbourne at the moment.....sux arse, saw some footage of friend of a friend of a friend getting the absolute shit beaten/choked/kicked out of him. What is wrong with people???? :(

I know actually; their people. :\

heaps of shit like that in Sydney to man WTF

Is a really large thread actually hard on the servers? What is the reason for having the 1000 post limit anyways? I've seen threads on other sites go WAY longer than this.

Its not too big of a strain, but if everythread grew as exponentially as these types, there would be.

I actually got PMed once because I was, singlehandledly, slowing down the whole internet (well, this blueish part and maybe even only the blueish staff threads) because I was subscribed to a thread that I hadn't replied to for quite some time. Weird. I know that single users on BL have used up to a gig of bandwidth in a month....

heaps of shit like that in Sydney to man WTF

Its fucked- I feel ashamed of all the people both doing it, and those who won't step in to help the victim; that said, the victim in this case was beaten so badly, I'm not sure anyone could have helped. But- 100% bashing divided by two equals 50/50 each....I'd defintely step in.

Its a sad symptom of no-brainers in society. They are on the increase in Australia, thats for sure....:|

Fark, there are so many fullon bashings happening in Melbourne at the moment.....sux arse, saw some footage of friend of a friend of a friend getting the absolute shit beaten/choked/kicked out of him. What is wrong with people???? :(

I know actually; their people. :\

Thats fucked Swilow , I hate violence these days

Back when I used to be an even bigger drunkard I would get in fights all the time. I would hear people talking shit to me in my head , even though they never said a word.

And I'd attack them like a ravage beast :X

Spent about a year in jail all together over assault charges a few years ago

Thank goodness I wizened up a bit :)

Yeah, man, it's fucking horrible.

They're getting pretty full on with anti-racism stuff at the Melbourne uni's as well, having a lot of problems with it, it makes me sick that it's even needed. :(

I never see or hear of anyone in my six degrees being involved in any violence, though. It makes for a weird sense of brutality just hiding in the background.

Violence is unfortunate. I'm all out of witty remarks though, I'll guess I'll be seeing myself to bed, with one last picture of Death, she's so cute...

death-large.jpg

All hail Deathe and its permetuations. Death is curtain, life is snot.

That shroom and oxycodone thread is fucking awesomely offtopic yet brilliantly discussed. I swear, everyone who posted there seemed to have theses on the subject at hand. :D

Violence does suck. I see it all to often, or even just people talking big and wanting to fight. Why is it that people feel the need to be all macho and pick fights with people. Fighting's so stupid.

You should've let them duke it out man ;).

You better come to NC!! :D

haha, they were getting the bird seed everywhere and they shit on the deck so they were getting out of there. Funny thing is they came back 1/2 hour later, shooed them away again and brought the birdfeeder inside. We have so much wildlife around here. :)

I'll definitely stop by. I have to go through NC to get to Florida, so.. :)

Its not too big of a strain, but if everythread grew as exponentially as these types, there would be.

I actually got PMed once because I was, singlehandledly, slowing down the whole internet (well, this blueish part and maybe even only the blueish staff threads) because I was subscribed to a thread that I hadn't replied to for quite some time. Weird. I know that single users on BL have used up to a gig of bandwidth in a month....

That's crazy. I didn't know having subscribed threads that you haven't replied to in a while was hard on things, I better unsubscribe some.

I can definitely say I'm not hard on BL servers.. I'm on dial-up :D

Not like I go into the lounge much anyway, but most threads in there I can't even read. The posts comes down one by one form the top and there's so many big graphics people post in there that it takes forever for a page to load, and it often just times out and stops loading. :\

If bluelight wants to save bandwidth.. put a restriction on image size. Text doesn't take up anything and comes through for me no problem, it's when people post big pictures that the bandwidth becomes a problem.

^
But the Lounge is full of LuLz dude

I love reading that crazy shit in the morning with my cup of tea

Starts my day off right =D

Oh I'm all for the LULZ but I can see what an image is just fine in 600x600. Those gigantic ones just make the forum unreadable and make the lulz unattainable. :(

I guess I'm just jealous of you lucky city dwellers. :\

Ergh the lounge bothers me to no end. Actually it does end, pretty much as soon as it starts.

Roger:
I snorted around 15 mg of 2c-e and then about an hour later took 1 g of my mushrooms
Havn't gotten around to DMT yet maybe in a bit

I'm mostly down off the 2c-e and mushies by now

It was a great and much needed trip, took a really nice and long bike ride

violence sucks, lounge is cool, trippins fun, bandwidth is bandshort, and my insurance only covers so much, and this guy is claiming that damages are WAYYYY over that, and that he will settle for 100,000.
i gotta get my mind offa this. i have a test tommorow morning.
right now starfucker is helping me out.

That's not good dude your missing out on the multiple dimensions of my posts.

Do they just not have it out there ?

Not cable or DSL. there's this wireless system that you can put this antenna thing on your roof and get hooked into their system but it costs a fortune. I'm with my rents right now and they don't use the internet and don't want something on their roof but as soon as I move out I'm dropping some cash and getting it for my place.

i lived in the city for 2 years and got broadband and it was sweet. Where I work as a lightning fast T1 or T3 line. I've honestly never seen faster internet than where I work. I managed to get 2MB/s on a download :D

I download my music and movies from there which I burn to DVDs and bring home. When I chill at my computer at night and surf BL and research stuff, I'm pleased to see pages full of quickly downloaded text. :)

IGNVS don't stress man

look I would say in the end your insurance company will want X-rays and stuff before they give this guy a cent it is probably safe to say that if he didn't go to hospital at the time the insurance company wont give him a cent and he has no leg to stand on, I mean after a whole year this asshole says he has neck injuries. He has nothing he is trying to scare you bro thats why his come up with all this I'll settle for so much $, fuck him...my dad had both arms broken and got like $30k this bloke is off the planet

go mash that test

right now starfucker is helping me out.

Isnt this the shit , you should get there album Jupiter , WoW 8o

That antenna stuffs wild uniter , your really out in the deep woods huh :D

Thats pretty awesome i love the forests , At least you got it a work thats a serious plus.

I think everyone should have broadband internet given to them by their country

Its taught me so much over the years , More then any books could have

Oh as far as being taught things dial-up has sufficed just fine. :)

I've learnt so much over the years with dial-up. Text contains the substance, all that other glitter is just for show. You definitely don't need broadband to learn things. You do need it to watch youtube however.

I'm not that far away from civilization. I'm just 45mins away from a city of 100k, 15 mins from a town of 6k (where they have broadband). If you live in a town you can get broadband but if you live even just outside of a town you're SOL. The infrastructure besides phone and power lines seems to end at the town boundary.

Thyme for such as I sleep to go. Peace, until later....On my command, unleash bandwidth overload....Hold....Hold....HOOOOOLD....

As ONE!!!!

Yeah okay, pre-work nap DEFINTELY calling....

Status
Not open for further replies.