Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

We Worship The Sun- All Hail Dionysius- PD Lodge Ov Kaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
does he get it back?

damn this really killed it for me. it just turned into some boring anime :( fuckkkk

wow. fuck. i dont even care about that anymore.

i just found out im being sued for 100,000 dollars. my life is over :(

im so fucking mad right now. i have no idea what im going to do.

Last edited:
Wow, ignvs. That sucks :(

Get a good lawyer.

Hope this cheers you up

292788-55079-death_super.jpg

Death is just so hot...

There's so many things I need to do today, but I don't want to do any of them...

Why do all my suits end up getting torn in the crutch?

And by suits I mean suit and by end up I mean every time I wear it.

Haha, I don't know, I'm only going to compare myself against my ex-girlfriend's dolphin toy, and I win. :D

It either has something to do with all the women trying desperately to claw their way into my pants or the fact that every time I drunkenly trip over in a suit I manage to fall into a clumsy attempt at the splits... a feat which is very aptly named.

Aaah, suits; supposed to be so much class, instead so much chagrin.

sued because LAST YEAR i made an illegal turn (that looked totally legal to me, turns out there were lines that traffic was blocking) into a store and some guy in the turn lane on the other side of the street (i had to cross it to turn into the store) was going like 40mph.
so i got hit and because of the way the lines were drawn it was my fault.

now the guy is CLAIMING to have neck and back injuries (a year later mind you) that hes paid over 100,000 dollars for etc... blarbablar (i saw him walking around after the accident just fine) and then he calls an ambulance after hes on the phone with a few people.

turns out he was calling lawyers and shit. so in the claim he gets taken away in an ambulance and now i guess they have a good enough story put together to sue me.

if hes really in need it would have sounded alot diferent in the letter, theres so many legal terms that they use and its so carfeully worded. and ive never even talked to the guy or his family. its so rediculous. its like the guy was jumping for joy after he got hit or something so he would have someone to scam of money.

its just me and my family are in the hole already as far as cash goes. my pop has been really worried about our financial state and hes real depressed over alot. theres like been an uneasiness and some kind of silent tension in the household.

and then this! i just cant beleive someone has the audacity to try and rip someone off that they dont know.

and on top of deathnote starting to suck and being sued, we almost just got tornadoes, and there are houses burning all over the place from all the lightning. you cant even walk outside cuz everything is flooded. (this all happened like an hour ago out of nowhere! i was JUST outside watching the shuttle launch and then like 30 mins later BAM)

today is not my day

<3 I'm so sorry to hear that man. I really hope everything works out, everything will work out in someway... <3 hug....

Algonquin is only 3 hours north of you Uniter? I'm jealous as hell. I went to Lake Superior Provincial Park last summer, and it was the most awesome thing ever. We used to always go there as kids... I'd love to go there and meet up with PD. :D

Yeah, back to the pot smoking thing... I can't smoke pot in large groups of people, because if I'm freaking, I need to be able to talk about it. Plus, I smoke so rarely... like... it's like hallucinogenic, but I'm anxious as hell.

<3 LOVE TO ALL!

America, land of the lawsuits...

Really sucks, that. You should try to find wittnesses of the accident, or something. I don't know.

I wish things will work out for you, somehow.

IGNVS, that sucks brother. Have you thought about posting in the Legal Discussion part of Bluelight for advice? You'll be bound to get some good quality adv.

Day 3 of 93 down, woot <3 :)

Fark this threads going to implode Bluelight, but as I won't be starting a new one for a while (ie. 5-6 hours) go berzerk, like literally, I want 500 extra posts and I wanna HEAR bleulight creaking under the weight.

oh and blers if your all gonna meet up sometime in the summer between when my summer classes get out and my fall classes begin i would totally spange up enough money or like find some way of getin cash and get a plane ticket and fly up there and chill with challl.

You should come up here Ignus , We party hardy in the Garden State =D

Just got off work and my god was it a long day , And I have to go in early as hell tomorrow probably just gonna have a few beers and toke and call it an early night.

All this work is giving me no time to trip at all , maybe thats good though

GIve the old Noggin Some time to re coup :D

I'm sorry to hear of your legal troubles Ignus that shit sux :(

That's balls IGNVS. Hopefully you can argue the logistics of it. Like how he was walking fine after the accident and now a whole year later he comes up with this BS.

Algonquin is only 3 hours north of you Uniter? I'm jealous as hell. I went to Lake Superior Provincial Park last summer, and it was the most awesome thing ever. We used to always go there as kids... I'd love to go there and meet up with PD. :D

Ya, 2.5 if there aren't any cars on the road doing the speed limit and I can cruise at 100k. My mom grew up just east of the southern panhandle.

Day 3 of 93 down, woot <3 :)

Fark this threads going to implode Bluelight, but as I won't be starting a new one for a while (ie. 5-6 hours) go berzerk, like literally, I want 500 extra posts and I wanna HEAR bleulight creaking under the weight.

Good start Swil :)

Is a really large thread actually hard on the servers? What is the reason for having the 1000 post limit anyways? I've seen threads on other sites go WAY longer than this.

You should come up here Ignus , We party hardy in the Garden State =D

Just got off work and my god was it a long day , And I have to go in early as hell tomorrow probably just gonna have a few beers and toke and call it an early night.

All this work is giving me no time to trip at all , maybe thats good though

GIve the old Noggin Some time to re coup :D

I'm sorry to hear of your legal troubles Ignus that shit sux :(

There's lots of New Jersey and Pennsylvania plates up my way right now.. They also tend to drive really slow... :X

Yar, when ya gots a jobby to go to the next day the drug consumption sure does go down. IMO it's a good thing though, makes you appreciate the weekend and the state of tripping more. :)

Fark, there are so many fullon bashings happening in Melbourne at the moment.....sux arse, saw some footage of friend of a friend of a friend getting the absolute shit beaten/choked/kicked out of him. What is wrong with people???? :(

I know actually; their people. :\

IGNVS that is just pure shit man, Don't you have insurance, it's compulsory here you can't be on the road unless you have insurance.... come to Australia we have so many places to hide you, that should piss him off...fuck man good luck that is harsh

Racoons are crazy animals. 2 of them just had a battle royal over the bird feeder before I shooed them away.

You should've let them duke it out man ;).

iggy pop said:
and on top of deathnote starting to suck and being sued, we almost just got tornadoes, and there are houses burning all over the place from all the lightning. you cant even walk outside cuz everything is flooded. (this all happened like an hour ago out of nowhere! i was JUST outside watching the shuttle launch and then like 30 mins later BAM)

Perhaps the asshat's house will get sucked away in a tornado, and he'll lose everything. Or maybe he'll just get blown away and your problem will disappear!

untier pt. deux said:
I'm going to be stopping in NJ for sure. Hopefully North Carolina too
You better come to NC!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.