• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Washing fentanyl?

Anyway, I have another actual question. Since I stopped smoking I've been orally ingesting my (for all intensive purposes, I'll keep calling it-) H. The long duration stops me from compulsively redosing all the time; since I've started taking it orally two days ago, I've gone down from smoking the shit basically from sunrise to sundown, to parachuting a point or two in the AM, one or two in the afternoon,and one or two in the evening.

However, me and the lady just got back from the pharmacy after getting some photos developed from the Rock Fest we just got back from. While I was there, I bought a couple saline nasal spray bottles - one for legit use to keep my schnozz in good condition, the other which I've emptied out and loaded with a solution of (for all intensive purposes, I'm still calling it) H. To avoid increasing usage, I think I'll take the second parachute that I would've taken during the afternoon and spread that out over the whole day (though I could see this leading back to compulsive dosing)

This is something I've read about since my high school days that I've always wanted to try, and if I see myself heading back towards compulsive dosing I'll just swap the heroin out for a passion flower extract or some kind of THC tincture.

My question here is - fentanyl's water soluble, right? Would it be wise (or even possible) to filter out some of the impurities with just water, before putting the solution in the saline bottle? If so, what sort of screen/cloth/filter should I use and what would the procedure be?

Last edited:
dude you're looking for a fight where there is none I will clear one thing than I just don't care to waste my time and effort with you as you should realize your concent misconception as you think everything in this thread relates to you as it is your thread. In reality it is just a thread and my comment about the user giving bad advice was svacheme3. Now I am not giving you anything else to try to make me look bad even if you deny it, accuse me of claiming you did something entirely different to defend yourself against, and continue to try to make me look like the unreasonable one to reassure to yourself you are reasonable, which you probably do subconsciously so you're unable to see it as denial is one decieving mistriss.

Goodluck to you and please throw away the fent before anyone kills themself or destroys their life with a fent addiction. See you around hopefully

Edit: I appologize I misinterpret the GF thing as you hiding your habit from her. Good job in making the effort to get off, helping her off, and most impotrtantly getting off yoursels as you're either hirting your girl tempting her even just being intoxicated around her or by suffering yourself as she cares. I am sorry to feel I need to reiterate it, but I think it just needs to be said even though you understand.

Edit 2: Weening is great and yes you can filter easy. I would do it ml by ml with an insulin rig through cotton unless you get sterilfilt tips that rate five microns or fancy leur lock rigs and wheel filters

Also my perception is obviously not just based on my view of you, but the world, opiates, and the struggles for people supplying and using legal or illegal. Fortunately I haven't had to turn to heroin much, but when I have always garbage vs the dnet. I would take an eight mg dilly over a half gram even full gram of local dope as a gram doesn't even resemble a 4 mg dilly. The trade is so fucked here for being so well known for it and not far from the border.

I didn't mean to offend as much as you were so I appologize to for that.

Last edited:
I'm not offended at all man, I'm just curious. I have heard from other users that your intentions are good but you get angry quite easily, and this seems to be a prime example. I'm not "looking for a fight," if I were looking for a fight I'd have to actually be provoking you. I never provoked you or accused you of anything. I think the closest thing to an 'attack' against you that could be seen in my posts was when I told you that you kept accusing me of falsities... and it seems like you acknowledged that and apologized so I really don't know why there was a problem in the first place, except that people thought I was doing/saying shitty things that I wasn't actually saying or doing. Like I said earlier this is just both of us being stupid and we derailed a thread for no reason but I have no problem admitting that and moving on, soooo back on topic

So, I basically ended up washing the stuff anyways, but since I didn't do an extraction there's not a dangerous amount to deal with. I mixed just over a half gram (keep in mind - I feel like this may be where a lot of the unnecessary stress and worry in this thread came from misinterpreted dosages - I'm using the equivalent to a half gram of HEROIN. Obviously I don't have a half gram of fentanyl sitting. I am calling this heroin from hereon because it's potency is that of good heroin, behaves like heroin, tastes mostly like heroin, and as far as I'm concerned basically is heroin in most every aspect except subtle differences in the high.) with cold water and put it into the nasal spray bottle.

What happened was almost too good to believe! The impurities sank to the bottom and I was left with a solution of dissolved heroin(fentanyl) in like 10ml of water. I didn't measure the solution ug/ml because the squirter expels something like a quarter of a milliliter per squirt) Not a dangerous amount, though - I'd say there's maybe 60 or 70 ug of fentanyl in the 6 or 7 points that I mixed in with the water.

The impurities are too solid to be sucked through the straw, so with each spray I can get a couple micrograms of fentanyl delivered into my schnozz, withoiut having to worry about the danger of hot spots, or crusting out my nose by snorting lots of powder, or turning my lungs into tar.

Harm reduction: complete!

edit: I'm quite interested with these results actually. I separated the residue of the impurities from the liquid containing the fentanyl... a beautiful golden brown colour. Curious to its potency, I smoked a little bit of each to analyze. I always figured the impurities were responsible for the gross, acrid taste and thick smoke that burns at the end of your toke, but it looks like I was wrong... the impurities, smoked, by no means tasted good (a less-strong version of the same taste that makes a lot of tar smokers nauseous) but the fentanyl itself 'vaped' into super thick clouds with a harsh flavour that burnt the throat and got me a pretty reasonable rush.

Very interesting. I think this little bottle will make my life a lot more manageable.

edit2: apparently the initial smoking when vaporizing fentanyl (gel, at least) is the moisture evaporating from the gel, or in this case, the water. Most of the fentanyl's released during this gnarly acrid smoke releasing couple seconds.

Last edited:
It's nice to know there are rumors flying around me in the community.... Makes it feel like high school or even elementary school rather than a collection of intellectuals.... Not saying the later isn't true it is just masked by the first.

Also it is not heroin as that is a morphine based compound acylated to accidentally produce 3 or 6-monoacetyl morphine due to a lack of materials or skills to properly bind two acetate pieces vs one making the impurities vs diacetylmorphine. Morphine has a 1-3hour half life about and a multi milligram dose range. It is not fentanyl.

Fentanyl is a sythetic opiate that is active in sub milligram (microgram) range becoming lethal in the mg range let alone multi. It binds extremely tight to the receptor creating an unnaturally high tolerance that one day heroin won't even touch leaving you in w/d with a gram shot although that is a much more serrious case. Fentanyl batches are usually referred to as "china white" as it is a strong white opate powder made in chinese labs in mass amounts sold cheap making it seem like an easy way to supply. Due to fents 1/2 hour half life leading to w/d in an hour even with an excessive dose. Really you are not doing yourself any good continuing with the fent.

edit: Those clumps could contain hotspots that can burts open.... That being said why not cotton filter the solution? getting rid of the clumps would be the smart move before putting it in the nasal sprayer.

No need to get upset over Internet shit.

Anyway this thread is pretty informative though, for real. I never knew this much about heroin or fentanyl. I knew that it was cut with fent sometimes but that's about it. Particularly tacodude's last post.

+5