• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Was Jesus born with Original Sin?

I don't think atheism is a religion. It's expressed by an absence of belief in a higher power

Theology, philosophy, etc. are all thinking systems and can all be called ideologies.

Whichever you call it, it is the search for the best rules and laws to live by.

Regards
DL

Not really .... if you have a girl then she could get raped, and if you have a boy he could become a rapist.

I will leave this idiocy right here.

If you think a group can maintain itself through many generations while hating sex, you are too far down the rabbit hole for me.

Regards
DL

B.S.

Supernatural has no validity and atheism has proven to be a better moral, law abiding and peaceful system than the warring vile religions.

I am not an atheist but they are a damned site better than the religious retards who have belief in the supernatural.

Regards
DL
I meant that both should be personal views only and only be of importance to the holder of them.

I meant that both should be personal views only and only be of importance to the holder of them.

B.S. again.

If we allow our children and friends to harbor stupid personal views, then we cannot be said to love them.

Sages and even the bible says that the loving thing to do is to correct poor thinking.

Imagine if none of us ever corrected the other. We would still be in the trees my friend.

Regards
DL

B.S. again.

If we allow our children and friends to harbor stupid personal views, then we cannot be said to love them.

Sages and even the bible says that the loving thing to do is to correct poor thinking.

Imagine if none of us ever corrected the other. We would still be in the trees my friend.

Regards
DL
Im sorry but to me life is not about whos right or whos opinion is most valid.

Yes children should indeed be educated. You would not love a person because of stupid personal views?

Yes we should correct each other. Just preferably only about things that matter which religion to me is not.

I just decided that Jesus¨ teachings about love matter since, to me, love matters. You think Im stupid to believe in Jesus? (missing the point)

Im sorry but to me life is not about whos right or whos opinion is most valid.

Yes children should indeed be educated. You would not love a person because of stupid personal views?

Yes we should correct each other. Just preferably only about things that matter which religion to me is not.

I just decided that Jesus¨ teachings about love matter since, to me, love matters. You think Im stupid to believe in Jesus? (missing the point)

Which Jesus.

I like the esoteric mystical Jesus that Gnostic Christians know, but we hate the immoral Roman created ass kissing Jesus.

Strange that you do not think religions matter when they have been the cause of most wars and persecute gays and women with their homophobic and misogynous teachings.

You might want to check with the women and gays in your family who have been discriminated against without a just cause.

Regards
DL

Esoteric mystical Jesus sounds cool and something that I will look up but I meant the loving Jesus who believes about caring of one and another which in nowadays religion (money) doesnt seem to be.

I dont believe in any man made religion but know that they have been used by the more twisted psychopaths to conquer and divide people.

You see to me logic in purely a personal view/way of life but you seem to preach it like any other religious fanatic.

I don't know. I mean, humanism is some kind of moral philosophy isn't it? That doesn't have a connection to atheism, which again is a lack of religion rather than being one itself

Esoteric mystical Jesus sounds cool and something that I will look up but I meant the loving Jesus who believes about caring of one and another which in nowadays religion (money) doesnt seem to be.

I dont believe in any man made religion but know that they have been used by the more twisted psychopaths to conquer and divide people.

You see to me logic in purely a personal view/way of life but you seem to preach it like any other religious fanatic.

The esoteric Jesus is indeed cool.

The loving only Jesus you likely know better is hardly selling love when he says he will use genocide on non-believers when he returns.

To your second.
You hold an ideal ideology or thinking system in mind, and in that sense, we all have gods. They are all man made.

This poem says it better.

"You see to me logic in purely a personal view/way of life but you seem to preach it like any other religious fanatic."

Faith is personal as showing why one has faith cannot be show.

Logic and reason leave a facts trail to follow and are fact based instead of fantasy based.

See the difference?

Regards
DL

I don't know. I mean, humanism is some kind of moral philosophy isn't it? That doesn't have a connection to atheism, which again is a lack of religion rather than being one itself

All thinking systems can fall under the term, ideology.

Humanism is a lot closer to atheism than to religions.

Humanists tend to not be homophobes or misogynists and that is why it is growing while the mainstream religions ar shrinking.

There are always exceptions though.

Regards
DL

Well since you agreed that faith is personal it leads me to my point. Why should faith be argued about? It can be argued about but purely arguing about arguings sake will lead to nowhere. There is simply no one true faith-system also.

There are faith systems that might be better for a certain person but who is to say who should do a certain way of thinking etc.

Last edited:
You hold an ideal ideology or thinking system in mind, and in that sense, we all have gods. They are all man made

Okay i know you weren't talking to me here, but i can't figure out what you mean either. Not everyone is ideological (i'm not), and thinking is basic instinct. Like, i'm pulling at straws but you can't totally generalize peoples' minds

I'm pretty sure some people have no mind. Myself i barely use my mind except to sleep. Of course i've trained my mind to go away, yet it still seems important to distinguish ideas and religions. For one, religion comes out of books. Thoughts come from stories, memories, culture. It's not that similar

Well since you agreed that faith is personal it leads me to my point. Why should faith be argued about? It can be argued about but purely arguing about arguings sake will lead to nowhere. There is simply no one true faith-system also.

There are faith systems that might be better for a certain person but who is to say who should do a certain way of thinking etc.

You hold the answer in your question.

We argue and debate to seek a God, in terms of an ideology.

The better person is supposed to win, but that is no longer the case in the written in stone religions that we now suffer, like Christianity and Islam.

I agree that there are many faith systems. They are all wrong.
If there was a right one, it would dominate and the miread of brands in each religion shows that they are all still seeking.
They just do not admit it.

Who should say what is the best? The best, after an intelligent debate and that does not happen much with todays brain dead theists who never read their biblew.

Here is how the best is found.

Regards
DL

What about me Gnostic who lived with three gay men. I’m against homosexuality and was told if I told my views I would be booted. The other roomie never paid a cent and still lives there for greed I paid my rent and more and was persecuted by one of them daily.

Well, sonicwhite, I have no idea what your comment relates to. We were not talking gays.
Are you sure you posted at the right place?

relex_author . I hope that related to sonicwhite's comment.

If not, it too went over my head.

Regards
DL