• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Was Jesus born with Original Sin?

The official liturgical position of the Catholic Church is

The official liturgical position of the Catholic Church is imaginary. It is supernaturally based speculative nonsense that is designed to help the rube part with his cash..

All that is said in a myth is myth, not reality or real history. By having the rube ignore this for his tribal instinct, the rube pays up. That is how con's work.

I agree with your evaluation

When the church takes the humanity out of Jesus, they destroy their own notions of all humans being born with it and if Jesus had no humanity and was a full blooded God, he could not die and there was no sacrifice.

Christianity is trying to have it's cake and eat it too.

Regards
DL

Original sin...is from the Fruit of Good and Evil...Because of the curiosity of eternity...and what not should be

That would compliment the Christian hymn that calls Adam's sin a happy fault and necessary to gods plan.

Yes?

Regards
DL

Jesus said to the Father I’ll do your will. Came to Earth in a Virgin. Morally perfect in every way, exposing the hypocrites Pharisees.

God told Jesus I want you to be a Servant. To show ppl faith and how to first Love God w all of your heart, mind soul and strength, second love your neighbor whoever as yourself.

I tell you what the world would be a damn better place if ppl who heed these two commands but you keep blaming what you can’t comprehend.

Until the Holy Ghost Activates the Word of God you’re nit picking this and that like its some Damn puzzle. Get over it. We Christians will get special treatment. Heaven and a thousand year reign with Our Savior.

Sorry to be the barrier of bad news but all will have a rude awakening when either He comes back in Glory and Honor or you die.

Folks forgive me for the cussing, I’m not usually like this. Jesus is getting smeared all the time. You blame religion, yes religion is the problem. Because Jesus is a relationship not some strict you go by this or burn.

Words cannot describe how much God the Father Loves you. Yes we’ve advanced in a lot of ways. But read Revelations 3. Talks about the last of the seven churches. And how the last of the seven will be lukewarm. Meaning allowing LGBT and all sorts of evil in the Church.

Revelation 3:7.
To the Church of Philadelphia. These are the words of Him who is Holy and True. Who holds the Key of David, what He opens no one shuts and what He shuts no one opens.
I KNOW Your works (Daniel) I Know YOU (Daniel) have little strength, yet You have kept my word and not DENIED MY NAME. I will make those who call themselves Jews (Christians) I will make them come and worship at your feet and to say that I Jesus have LOVED you. Since you kept my command to endure patiently I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the Whole world to test the Earth..

I’m coming quickly, hold fast to what you have that no man or woman takes your Crown, He who over comes I will make a Pillar In the Temple of My God.

No Longer will you (Daniel) leave it, I will write upon you a new name. The name of My God and the City of My God The New Jerusalem Which will come down

He who has ears listen to what the Spirits is saying to the Church.

In the summer of 2010 I was sleeping. I woke up and this was at the beginning of a fierce OCD attack.

I woke up and heard a Voice say Read Revelation Chapter 3:7.

it landed right on Philadelphia.
I told God surely you don’t see me as this. But He does, I’ve worked hard. Never denied His name. Spoken boldly on these forums and before God unleashed me no one talked about God.

I take salvation very seriously be cuz it is folks. You have a body, soul and spirit Your spirit is going to live in either one of two places.

I’ve seen Christ w my Own Eyes. Why? God why dis you choose this garbage idk. He’s Cut, His Hair is white as snow. Even in Humility He’s strength was incomprehensible.

Folks let’s get real. Stop getting doped up and asking all these psychedelic questions.

faith cometh by Hearing, Hearing What? The Word of God.

It is all in there. This world has no idea the devastation God will pour out on the Mankind He made. Quit throwing your fist to the Maker of the Universe and acknowledged that You need Him. His arms are all out there for you. He loves you. He doesn’t want you to spend eternity in outer darkness where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. If you look to Christ you can clearly see the Perfect example and sacrifice. But things are too important in your life to take up the challenge to be His Follower.

I don’t believe in a rapture, I believe the Church will go thru it. Paul, Simon Peter, all the Apostles except John where killed. What makes you think we will be exempt.

off w my head I say and take me to My Father.

Ghost must be a made-up word, because i've certainly never experienced one

Your generosity an show of respect for a genocidal and infanticidal Yahweh and his vile Christians is showing that you are following Satan more than a good god.

Regards
DL
That is a very false assumption on your part.

I am actually very gnostic, and was brought up learning about reformed Christianity that is very progressive and fought for LGBT rights decades before anyone else did, that views Jesus as a human and not the fundamentalism theory that everything in Torah/Talmud/Bible is 1,000% true or not up for debate or other interpretations.

I also learned about Hinduism/Jainism/Buddhism and the metaphysics of those religions from friends who are Asian.

I keep religion/spirituality private as it should be.

If one uses the Judaeo/Christian model, the Original Sin was when Adam and Eve ate from the fruit of the forbidden tree (knowledge between good and evil.)

Why would there be a forbidden tree in Eden unless it was put there knowing that humans made decisions that would go against what they are specifically told to not do? God knew they would want the one thing forbidden and he was right.

That is what we do, if we simply did as instructed without question then those boundaries and comforts wouldnt be tested and lets face it we would be bored to death.

So if Jesus is the son of God and born without the willingness to defy God then he's not exactly a human after all.

No one is perfect, nobody could be perfect. Following Jesus to the letter is impossible.

I'm not religious at all despite being raised in a fairly religious family and very strict boarding school. I grew to despise going to church, chapel and being told how I significant we were as girls, religion lost it's way and is just a method of controlling large populations of people- no more no less.

Sad.

I'm just stating what the Judaeo/Christian beliefs are. Argue with them if you have an issue.

Probably going along the lines of this thread, but intellect-wise i never understood why we were made in God's image. I just sit and think this guy who somehow created humans must be chiseled and strong. I'm not sure what that says about how humans are built, since we look like crap

Then i also wonder how you figure God created you when you also are aware about your spiritual existence. It's not possible that god created that part of you

-G

That is a very false assumption on your part.

I am actually very gnostic, and was brought up learning about reformed Christianity that is very progressive and fought for LGBT rights decades before anyone else did, that views Jesus as a human and not the fundamentalism theory that everything in Torah/Talmud/Bible is 1,000% true or not up for debate or other interpretations.

I also learned about Hinduism/Jainism/Buddhism and the metaphysics of those religions from friends who are Asian.

I keep religion/spirituality private as it should be.

Then you are not a Gnostic Christian as we are charged to live by the adage that for evil to grow, all good people need do is nothing.

Jesus fought evil and so do we. The Christian inquisitions showed us how foolish not fighting evil is.

Cowards can never be moral.

Like you, I fight to make Christianity better but it will die before that happens.

I like that since I do not like genocidal satanic gods like Yahweh.

How can you?

Regards
DL

I'm pretty sure anyone calling themselves Gnostic would really argue against sex (or would have done at that time) and definitely against having children

Then you are not a Gnostic Christian as we are charged to live by the adage that for evil to grow, all good people need do is nothing.

Jesus fought evil and so do we. The Christian inquisitions showed us how foolish not fighting evil is.

Cowards can never be moral.

Like you, I fight to make Christianity better but it will die before that happens.

I like that since I do not like genocidal satanic gods like Yahweh.

How can you?

Regards
DL
How can I do what? I am confused by your false claims and false assumptions. You do not know me at all as we are strangers. My attitude toward religion is one that is very central and northern european: religion or lack of religion for atheists is meant to be completely private and not public.

I am only writing about my own spiritual beliefs because you are being a troll and making false assumptions about me. You really need to study world religion, spirituality, history, and philosophy a lot more. Yahweh has not been used as a name for God for centuries. Even modern Orthodox Jews do not use this ancient name for G-d.

The Roman Catholic inquisition, and wars of religion such as the 30 year's war, happened centuries ago and neither are a reflection of modern day Roman Catholicism or reformed Christianity.

Last edited:
religion or lack of religion for atheists is meant to be completely private and not public.
This is how it should be. Atheism or any other belief should be a private information and just something that is.

Religious preaching aint funny but neither is atheistic preaching. Both views are still equally valid of course.

On the contrary I believe any and all faiths should be celebrated!* Lighten up!

* Except satanism of course lol Seth - what a wanker.

I don't think atheism is a religion. It's expressed by an absence of belief in a higher power

I'm pretty sure anyone calling themselves Gnostic would really argue against sex (or would have done at that time) and definitely against having children

An un-natural and just plain stupid concept.

Sex is good to those who know how to do it.

You have been listening to the inquisitors side and not the Gnostic Christian side.

Regards
DL

neither are a reflection of modern day Roman Catholicism or reformed Christianity.

The low level of inquisition against gays and women continue.

There has been no change in the Christian adoration of a genocidal prick of a god.

Need I say more about such a vile religion?

If you are not fighting them, you are with them.

Regards
DL

Both views are still equally valid of course.

B.S.

Supernatural has no validity and atheism has proven to be a better moral, law abiding and peaceful system than the warring vile religions.

I am not an atheist but they are a damned site better than the religious retards who have belief in the supernatural.

Regards
DL

On the contrary I believe any and all faiths should be celebrated!* Lighten up!

* Except satanism of course lol Seth - what a wanker.

Ya.

Let's celebrate all the inquisitions and jihads.

I especially like their homophobia and misogyny.

You go ahead and relax, while ignoring those oppressed.

Regards
DL