• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids WARNING!!! fake roxis

hedon

Bluelighter
Just a warning to all fellow opiate addicts to be carefull of your sources and your products there is a counterfeit oxycodne epidemic....t my roomate brought some home they say a/215 but will be somewhat "peely" as if they were in a sweaty palm..
.also they are slightly larger and have a minute raised edge...just becarefull i ivd 2 of them and luckily it was nothing harmfull (to my knowledfe) but who knows what is out there and inside them. just make sure to examine carefully before finaiizng transaction
I knew they tasted wrong (like a completely finished wash) but the addict i am pursued admin anyway..so just watch out

Where are you located? What city/county/state, whatever, not your exact address please. Also, if you have a picture, could you please post it up, ideally compred to a real A214 roxy? That would be immensely helpful for BLers.

Where are you located? What city/county/state, whatever, not your exact address please. Also, if you have a picture, could you please post it up, ideally compred to a real A214 roxy? That would be immensely helpful for BLers.

are we allowed to talk about pill ID's? someone told me that were not supoosed to do any sort of pill identification in any way. I could be wrong though.

^
you are right but there are exceptions like for example this is a new topic and the guy is just trying to warn us hes not trying to pill id.

yes i know the op is not trying to pill id but the next poster was asking for pictures and i was told that asking for a pills pictures was pill id'ing and not allowed. i could be wrong though.

Posting pics of fakes is OK. I've seen a number of threads concerning fake OC's with pics in the recent past.

basically this.

we're having a discussion on these topics of threads at the moment and whether they're more suited to regional forums, or at least having a minimalised format that has to be stuck by otherwise these warnings are baseless and useless for everyone

Pill ID's aren't allowed but in this case it would be. This is a harm reduction board and since its a fake (and potentially dangerous) remake of a very addictive drug, it should be posted.

^it's not a question about whether this type of post is allowed because they are - just whether we still want them here in OD, which it looks like we do. we're just trying to come up with some kind of organised format to follow so people can post the best post possible to allow a clear and concise warning to get out there

in no way was i trying to provoke contoversy just a warning, my location is irrelevant just keep an eye out everywhere

in no way was i trying to provoke contoversy just a warning, my location is irrelevant just keep an eye out everywhere

why would your location be irrelevant? They don't want your address they want to know what state this was in... it's not like the fakes will be wide spread like the legit ones..

yea, i would think that the location is one of the most relevant pieces of information here.

It was closed then re-opened....i guess they thought something beneficial might come out of it.

well actually about 2 days ago i saw ANOTHER post talking about the SAME thing

so maybe something fishy is going on.. call the gang! we got another mystery to solve!

Haha, I read this thread earlier today, and my dealer who normally gets M/30 roxies hooked me up with some A/215 and I got all paranoid that they were fake, but alas I just snorted them and they are real enough, heh.

There are fake M 30's going around my area right now, i posted about it a few days ago and it got closed.

You will know when you see them but you have to look close and under a light.

There are fake M 30's going around my area right now, i posted about it a few days ago and it got closed.

You will know when you see them but you have to look close and under a light.

your thread read more as a pill ID. you weren't even sure what pill you had in the first place. you know you could have contacted one of us to fix up the confusion.

your location is relevant because it gives a warning to those in that immediate and surrounding area that fake pills, possibly harmful, are doing the rounds.

the counterfeit pills could be as broad as a nation wide phenomena or limited to a few cities or states in whatever country.

your thread read more as a pill ID. you weren't even sure what pill you had in the first place. you know you could have contacted one of us to fix up the confusion.

your location is relevant because it gives a warning to those in that immediate and surrounding area that fake pills, possibly harmful, are doing the rounds.

the counterfeit pills could be as broad as a nation wide phenomena or limited to a few cities or states in whatever country.

Well i tried to post a pic of the fake one i had, but you said dont bother posting it, and trust me i would never come here to ask for a pill ID, i'm a pill bible when it comes to ID'ing them.. i just wanted to show people that it's real and not some joke.

just saw some of these. im in the north east but i was told they came from florida. almost all of them look like the numbers were rubbed off but looking closely i can make out they DID used to say A 215. at first glance it looks like someone had tried to pass off a different pill by smudging the numbers but that does not seem to be the case.
the print most likely smudged because they are softer than they should be. or it was a shitty press. i did not get to try them myself but i was told that they taste wrong and have no effect whatsoever.

if you are sold these Actavis 30's be cautious, especially in florida, and possibly the northeast too. If they appear smudged, especially in the very center of the printed side, they may be fake. don't buy them. It appears safe to try them to test them, as nobody has reported effects (good or ill.) If you do decide to take that risk and they taste wrong, don't buy them.

good luck and be safe

if you have any suspicion that the pills in question are fake and you are friends with your dealer im sure he/she would let you take a piece of one to taste or snort to see if they are real or not (i know my old dealers would let me do that if there was evidence of fakes of those print going around). Or if you aren't that close with your supplier just buy one and test it out, if they're real get more, if not, you only lost out on a little bit of cash.. better than buying like 50 fakes.