• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs W-18

This is some crazy stuff,its a shame dealers are selling death to their clients.

There are no reports because it's one of the rarest drugs and is pretty much nowhere available. The last time W-18 was found in a street product was 9 months ago, in a single area in Canada.

So no, this substance is not really around at all. If you're a street opioid user, you should worry about fentanyl analogues, but probably not W-18.

You don't have to warn people to not consume it simply because no one is intentionally taking it anyway.

Ya'll need to calm down, there is no W-18 epidemic.

What about the poster who stated his opinion of equivalents of support potent opiates that may be very wrong and kill someone?

Edit: There's also the user who ingested 300 micrograms, which is an extreme overdose amount according to the poster I mentioned above.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anything, it seems the fentanyl analogues (and fentanyl in general) are more of a threat. It's super easy to find and I am not tempted to touch it at all. The only time I got really scared about W-18 was seeing that report because maybe it is in certain Oxy pills on the Internet. Who knows...Unless you have access to a laboratory, how would you know? That is really messed up to put W-18 in Oxy pills. You're literally gambling with your life these days with drugs you touch if it's not 100% trusted. It's scary.

Aw come on, why couldn't my province come up with a more decent chemical, but this shit.. yeeeeesh. Been showing up in the news lately, it's making it's way onto the streets. Police seized 4kg sometime not too long ago during a Fentanyl investigation.

"In case of handling bodies which may be contaminated by Kolokol-1 it is generally suggested to keep gas mask on at all time and to avoid handling bodies or any gear on them without type-1 gloves and additional field suit on which after handling must be disposed according to hazmat guidances"

This is what my Finnish army medical handbook says about opiate based chemical warfare victims. It doesn't say anything at all about treating the victims as it is assumed that on field situations they would all be dead or beyond treating. I wouldn't want to be even at a close vicinity of this W-18 as it is quite similar than the ingredients of Kolokol-1.

Im completely fine. Went through about 250mg of that stuff over a good period of time, not recommended for people that dont have an insane tolerance.

Im completely fine. Went through about 250mg of that stuff over a good period of time, not recommended for people that dont have an insane tolerance.

Are you sure you got W-18
What's your tolerance and how much did you take?

I thought this stuff was suppose to be shit? As in ya it's strong but only a partial agonist type of way like suboxone, thus meaning the buzz sucks??? And if i remember people were saying it had some dissosive effects(seems like all the opiate rcs do besides the fent ones) which make it a bigger turn off. Why is this crap getting so much hype about it being so strong now while when it came out everyone was saying it was SHIT... Just cuz something is strong doesn't mean its good at all for example: Suboxone(partial agoinist) Fent(full agonist) that drops most people to the ground, a friend of mine almost died cuz of a fent patch the other day, and they are an old head. Anyways, don't know why this is getting all the media hype, and from what I understand, most people think it SUCKS

whats up w/ this shit? been seeing it more and more in the papers in Boston saying to "watch out", 100x's more potent than fent (my fav), etc. so obviously I want to jam it in my arms as quick as possible w/o knowing a thing about it, but figured why not post in here first JUST INCASE!

I didnt read through the thread, I am lazy, but has anyone tried it? because I sure want to. I read some BS that it was being sold in Canada and a few other spots but I never trust what I read in these whacky articles that know zero about the drugs that we jam in are arms/veins and everywhere else in our bodies.

so if someone did shoot it, tell me how you went about it? w/ something that is supposedly that strong, how would you measure it out? what would you take one little grain of it and put it in a spoon? lol. I dont get how people can say its that strong but yet these have been users?

Patent

Writhing values: Morphine - 0.038.
W15 - 0.007.
W18 - 0.0000037.

That is chemical warfare level potency.
Any piece of shit vendor scum allowing such a compound onto the open market is nothing more than a terrorist.

Eh, a terroist intentionally wants to kill people..Drug dealers typically don't kill their customers..Semantics, I know.

300ug makes it x10 Fentanyl, not x1000. Like etonitazene before it, 1000x M in rats = 60x M in humans.

A handclap to Forbes, the article is really good

Thanks very much, folks - I'm the former academic pharmacologist who wrote that piece. I think it's still up in the air as to whether W-18 has activity at any opioid receptor subtype. Remember that the patent only showed highly potent W-18 and W-15 activity in a rodent pain assay where aspirin will also have activity.

You may have seen that Calgary Police called this the first W-18 death but the person had also taken 3-methyl-fentanyl and heroin. That's not to say W-18 might not potentiate the effects of opioids but I'd venture to say that heroin and fentanyl analogs are the central cause/problem.

Anyways, I have w18 here, synthesized 5 grams of it. It is potent though orally a lot more has to be taken due to very poor bioavailability. IV the dose for me, a moderately opiate tolerant person is about 6 micrograms.

It is very easy to dose out tiny amounts of a substance once an easily known amount is dissolved completely. I have no idea why people on here would say otherwise. People seem to lie too much in this forum, quoting ridiculous amounts have been taken or claiming they can easily take 45mg of fentanyl at once. No way that could ever be kept up and if taken "easily" then that must be his regular required amount. What ridiculousness!

Anything else anyone need to know about opiates? I do not lie, I def know my stuff, at least scientifically that is.

Just following up from my last article at Forbes. A top-notch neuropharmacology team were unable to find any opioid receptor agonist activity for W-18 or W-15 at mu, kappa, delta, or nociceptin receptors in vitro. They were unable to even reproduce the mouse analgesia results from the original patent.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidkr...r-opioid-as-originally-believed/#19f577fa4121

They did some metabolism studies (in the event W-18 is bioactivated to a potent opioid) and were unable to detect any opioid agonist activity. There were some modest, high-concentration effects on some 5-HT2 receptor subtypes (W-15 antagonism at 2A, 2B and 2C and more potent than W-18 and a concerning effect on the cardiac potassium channel, hERG, suggesting that people should watch out for cardiac arrhythmias.

The report is freely available as a preprint, meaning that it hasn't yet been peer-reviewed. I'm puzzled as to how W-18 might be perceived as an opioid by some users - Cw-a, I'd love to hear your insights.

Last edited: