• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs W-18

Holy shit, are you saying that this is now available online from normal RC vendors??? People are going to die.

This is the type of shit that should be emergency scheduled by the DEA.

First, nobody in their right mind should want this stuff. We have amazing opioids that are much safer. The issue is access, for some this could potentially become more readily available than street opioids. No good.

No, fuck the DEA.

We need to stop letting the government decide what we put in our bodies. Education is critical! If they were solely a non-partisan, non-LE HR department of the government under DHHS (health & human services) rather then the DHS (homeland security) then I'd accept their HR based "scheduling" as good info, not law, for HRs sake. As is, current scheduling is a joke.

Everyone knows not to drink pesticides. People can learn to discriminate what drugs they want to ingest if we get the gvt out of the way and let legitimate, in person pharmacies to carry any substance that can be dispensed in doses safely - we're learning how to do this without the DEA or FDA with edible marijuana- granted that's not deadly. Certainly this could be compounded into a solution for safe administration. The FDA should be involved in drug legalization and the approval of former street drugs as professionally manufactured substances. Pricing would have to be heavily regulated to kill the back market though.

Not that I'd ever recommend anyone take this shit, rather I want to see diacetylmorphine HCl legalized and safely distributed, along with naloxone or to be required to have your kit with you to buy dope from a pharmacy. RC vendors should be banned from selling this, and any other opioids. But to make them completely black market is contrary to HR practices.

That stated, this stuff sounds like death, a silence I know all too well.

neurotoxins

You don't seem to understand the meaning of that word. Also since when has legality stopped anyone? Are you really saying this on a drug forum?

Also is there any actual research on W-18s potency?

There was just a news report on a small sample found by police in my city. I had actually intended to buy some a couple years ago and I am pretty glad I didn't as I would have been IV'ing it and most likely dead by now.

You don't seem to understand the meaning of that word. Also since when has legality stopped anyone? Are you really saying this on a drug forum?

Also is there any actual research on W-18s potency?
Patent

Writhing values: Morphine - 0.038.
W15 - 0.007.
W18 - 0.0000037.

That is chemical warfare level potency.
Any piece of shit vendor scum allowing such a compound onto the open market is nothing more than a terrorist.

Nothing at all in the last 25 years?

The phenylquinone writhing test is not exactly accurate.

AFAIK W-18 was never really pursued further.
W20-32 were preferable as they were less of a WMD.

I wouldn't recommend any rc, but with an analytical balance, I think this could be safely experimented with by the ambitious (or desperate... maybe stupid) individual

Thinking a decent scale makes this safe is probably the #1 contender for a Darwin Award.
For fuck's sake it's ten fucking thousand times more potent than Morphine. Unless your balance came from a genie's wish there is no way to measure safely.

Do you not realise how ridiculous such a potency is?
100ug becoming airborne, as all powders tend to, is a full gram of Morphine that's invisible and just waiting for the chance to enter your respiratory tract and kill you immediately.

There is no fucking 'safe experimentation' with a literal weapon of mass destruction.
Writing such shit on a HR forum is disgraceful.

Most people who have access to an anylitcal balance would be trained well enough to not kill themselves. I said it was a stupid idea regardless. There are plenty of reagents handled in typical organic or biochemistry lab that are potentially lethal when inhaled

I'm well aware of what's in labs, I tend to spend my day to day life in one.
You really don't get it, do you?
100 times more potent than Fentanyl itself - an amount of powder invisible to the naked eye will kill you dozens of times over. If it doesn't enter your lungs your eyeballs are great for dissolving airborne particulate matter, you'd be dead before you even realised. Microscopic death sentences just floating in the ether, settling all over your Hazmat suit - you'd better be real careful decontaminating or you're gonna kill everybody in the immediate vicinity.

This a chemical WMD, nothing more.
There is no safe way to handle, move or, for the completely retarded, consume such a compound.
You do know "analytical balance" ain't a magic term, right?
"this could be safely experimented"? GTFO.

I'm well aware of what's in labs, I tend to spend my day to day life in one.
You really don't get it, do you?
100 times more potent than Fentanyl itself - an amount of powder invisible to the naked eye will kill you dozens of times over. If it doesn't enter your lungs your eyeballs are great for dissolving airborne particulate matter, you'd be dead before you even realised. Microscopic death sentences just floating in the ether, settling all over your Hazmat suit - you'd better be real careful decontaminating or you're gonna kill everybody in the immediate vicinity.

This a chemical WMD, nothing more.
There is no safe way to handle, move or, for the completely retarded, consume such a compound.
You do know "analytical balance" ain't a magic term, right?
"this could be safely experimented"? GTFO.

Youre worse than the media at taking quotations out of context lol. Never mind the fact that I said it would be stupid. And no, this is not a wmd... Sophmore chemistry students handle concentrated acids that are lethal and blinding if mishandled in a similar regard. With a little research and knowledge of laboratory safety protocols, one could handle this substance. if it was impossible to safely handle, then there wouldn't be any research....

Dude it's not with a little research, it's with a full high level suit. If you weighed this through one of those isolated systems where you wear gloves through glass, then it may be considered safe. But consider the possibility of a mg getting stuck on the packaging. If you don't hazmat suit it every step until you have 1mg diluted into 10 liters, you risk death. And not just for you, but whoever finds your body or uses the equipment after you. It's like saying you can safely play with weaponized viruses.

Hence the need to knowledge of laboratory safety protocols... And no not at all comparable to handling pathogen. Shit you can handle HIV virus with biosafety level 2 gear. That does not involve hazmat suits,

I just read an old vice article stating some of the fake Canadian oc 80 tested positively for w-18 and I'm sure at least one person took one and survived so saying it is impossible is just not true and makes it more tandelizing to attempt to try. It is very appropriate to say that it is so dangerous and risky no one without hazmat level lab experience, an opiate tolerance, and copious amounts of IV ready narcan with someone on hand to inject it should attempt to use this compound and it would be quite am understatement to call it foolish and more appropriate to call it a suicide attempt.

I honestly don't know if narcan would do it if you got hit with like a mg. Also vice is not super trustworthy all the time, but I'll look into it. If they managed to get 1-10ug per pill it would be a miracle of science.

This would not be like a low grade pathogen. I'm talking like the dirtiest weaponized shit the soviets ever made levels of danger. for clarification

A low grade pathogen? Like a biosafety level two hazard? Thank god people invented things like fume hoods, eye protection, lab coats, gloves, etc. Otherwise we would all need hazmat suits just to handle concentrated acids. And diluting an extremely toxic chemical should not be a miracle of science lol

Lol slow möbius is right; a simple dilution isn't a miracle of science. It's not like you're IVing the stuff. Plus most of the time the potency is just how much stronger it binds to the receptor and doesn't take PK/PD/ADME into account. Don't get me wrong this stuff is still nasty, but I wouldn't call it a wmb. Chill

W-18 is far too dangerous to be used in the recreational usage aspect of its existence. Way way too dangerous. A clandestine Laboratory could easily kill the next hundred people who take the hundred pills they produce.

Just voicing this, novel RC opioids scare the shit out of me. Same with U-4700. There's something sinister about it. Maybe it's just me.

You need to stay away from any RC's. I reccomend authentic LSD that you know is real man it's so much better and safer than that garbage. I would never reccomend any RC whatsoever.

It seems to be on par with the shit the russians used in that movie theater. Too dangerous for 99% of us I'd say

From what I've read, "Kolokol-1" (the Russian knockout gas/aerosol) was long assumed to be 3-Methyl-Fentanyl (approx. 1000x the potency of morphine) which was actually sold as "heroin" on the Estonian black market, resulting in opioid OD's becoming a leading cause of death in that country.

Newer research points to a combination of Carfentanil (10,000(!)x the potency of morphine, used to knock out elephants) combined with Remifentanil (ultra fast-acting but "only" ~150 times as potent as morphine, so it might have actually been a more potent analog).

It's pretty scary if you think about how super-potent Fentanyl analogs like 3-Methyl-Fent or Sufentanil have been killing Estonian junkies left and right, and these were usually only a few hundred times or at best a thousand times the potency of morphine... now imagine what would happen if someone started fucking around with even more potent analogs like Ohmefentanil.