• eRok666

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shardzvark

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The Wizard of the Creek

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
🙃, "reality-makeup", never came across this term. But it kind of fits, especially with this filter+instant-publish paradigm on these platforms (which i probably should not talk/write about without ever having used them).

i just made it up when writing it lol, feel free to use!

chicago%2Btheatre%2Bunsharp.jpg

Here are some pics I took today on a hike... I might change my submission to one of these, haven't decided yet. At the bottom of the trail there was a beautiful little waterfall, and I took some pictures towards the sunlight, and got some really cool effects:

ZAYguHW.jpg

okuBeGq.jpg

This last one is just funny... "thumb dick Charlie"
V2Vwg7f.jpg

Gonna give this a little more time before opening up for voting. Get your submissions in!

I'll go with the bug; it's flashy and pungent. Sense that folks don't care much about (that is fine btw.) how a photo came about, but which certainly provides some of the appeal for me with the first one. However, the second one has details in it you probably cannot see also; I do cause I approximately know how it was done. ;) (Hint: I'm visible in the photo too.)

I'll go with the bug; it's flashy and pungent. Sense that folks don't care much about (that is fine btw.) how a photo came about, but which certainly provides some of the appeal for me with the first one. However, the second one has details in it you probably cannot see also; I do cause I approximately know how it was done. ;) (Hint: I'm visible in the photo too.)

I fuckin love your bug mate. Insects fascinate me and that's an awesome photo...

Some great shots and contenders so far, but that bug is almost a dictionary definition of "vibrancy." Love your stuff, keep it coming. Dig your eye.

Here are some pics I took today on a hike... I might change my submission to one of these, haven't decided yet. At the bottom of the trail there was a beautiful little waterfall, and I took some pictures towards the sunlight, and got some really cool effects:

ZAYguHW.jpg

okuBeGq.jpg

This last one is just funny... "thumb dick Charlie"
V2Vwg7f.jpg

Holy Xorks! That top pic at first glance looks like a classic Earth from space image - until you look closer. Beautiful.

That's amazing.

She is still a friend and probably the only girl I can say I have ever truly loved (I told it to her face too). You said earlier today "is there anything you can't do BK?"

She is lecturing at Unis across the EU on her self-developed architecture/programming/written programming language. This girl CREATED HER OWN FUCKING LANGUAGE in code/ White paper. I'm no dummy but...she made me feel like a caveman. I wasn't emasculated or anything, I'm secure in me, but she was...beyond. Her line art work is superb, her linguistic ability is beyond the par - German/English (at a high level too, better than most native speakers of both languages) etc...

I could sing her praises all day. But that light you see in the photo? It's ethereal and appropriate to the max.