• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING CLOSED) Round 402: Snapshots

Please vote for your favorite entry from among the below contestants!

• 1. mal3volent

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • 2. Xorkoth

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • 3. hydroazuanacaine

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • 4. Zopiclone bandit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. schizopath

• 6. nuttynutskin

• 7. Lizzy1Fair

• 8. Rhokc

• 10. andyturbo

• 11. chinup

• 12. DopeM

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • 13. F.U.B.A.R.

• 14. katykattt

• 15. Tubbs

• 16. madness00

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_20191215_231829_423.jpg

I love this picture. Your little girl looks cute yet menacing at the same time. It's like she saying "look what I'm about to do now Daddy."

Then sets fire to the fuckin forest...

This totally gets my vote.

I love this picture. Your little girl looks cute yet menacing at the same time. It's like she saying "look what I'm about to do now Daddy."

where is this?

Lol, you may have heard about the fires in California lately? Not saying I know anything, but daddy's meth torch has been missing... Jk I use a bic

@Lizzy1Fair sequoia national park.

Great new submissions! :)

Hey quick question... the pics I’m trying to upload keep fucking rotating sideways... how do I fix that? Sorry I’m not savvy with this type of stuff lol

Just download a simple graphics editor... GIMP is a good free one. Open the picture in the editor. Rotate 90 degrees until it's right, and then save.

Wow. 8o

It is literally impossible (I think) to get the colors right without tinkering, for sunsets. Or really, even with tinkering, but at least you can get close that way.

Alright guys, I think I'll leave this open for submissions until the new year, and then close it and open voting. So if anyone wants to submit anything still, now is the time!

Wow. 8o

It is literally impossible (I think) to get the colors right without tinkering, for sunsets. Or really, even with tinkering, but at least you can get close that way.

Yeh, you're totally right. Sometimes you just get lucky and it comes out right, but most of the time it doesn't. I won't be submitting either of those pictures as neither really show what I saw. I just wanted to share what was a fleeting glimpse of beauty over a shitty urban skyline.

Mine too!!
I just Love the fact that this child is a product of BlueLight too.
Met her mom in The Lounge. 😁❤️

She looks a lot like my daughter when she was little. They look like Snow White with the pale skin and dark hair, huge eyes!
I see the curiosity in her look, like she is off for an adventure but then feels a little scared and looks back to make sure mom and dad are right there behind her. LOVE IT!

Great new submissions! :)

Just download a simple graphics editor... GIMP is a good free one. Open the picture in the editor. Rotate 90 degrees until it's right, and then save.

Simple for you. Some of us are retarded here, computer illiterate.