• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING CLOSED) Round 400: Anything Goes!!

Which of these submissions is your favorite? Please see the first post for the official entries.

• 1. Zopiclone Bandit

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • 2. chinup

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • 3. leet

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • 4. madness00

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 5. mal3volent

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • 6. dreamflyer

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • 7. Xorkoth

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • 8. hydroazuanacaine

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • 9. busted.produk

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • 10. Mr.Deeds

• 11. Speed King

• 12. thujone

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • 13. sigmond

• 14. schizopath

• 15. F.U.B.A.R.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm a little disappointed in my votes as well! It's leas than 5min before a total solar eclipse!

I had such a tough time picking a picture!

I just wanted to let the entrants know that they had really amazing pics. ❤

Last edited:
quite surprised by the scores.... but not gonna complain, kinda want to win now cos i reckon i've thought of a good topic for the next round.

quite surprised by the scores.... but not gonna complain, kinda want to win now cos i reckon i've thought of a good topic for the next round.

Looks like Mr.Bandit is hot on yer tail though Chinup, the dirty little bugger...

Edit: fuckin hell, he's in the lead now. I smell a rat... :sus:

Edit 2: hang on, I know what's going on here...

It's that Hungarian homosexual MorephallusPrickupyerarse using his fuckin alts to upvote Bandit just to piss on mine and Chinup's chips!

Admit it you cad! That's not playing cricket old boy, so I demand, I say DEMAND, that you retract those votes forthwith.

Ya cunt.

Last edited:
haha i probably jinxed it. his certainly has the shock factor. i find it ironic that someone who thinks i should be ashamed of myself for analysing data obtained on animals would enter a photo like this.

Changed it @Zopiclone bandit. Wow, lots of votes this round! Neck and neck between chinup and ZB!

By the way TheTwilight, you shpuld participate in the next round, but just FYI, for these photo contests it has to be unedited photos that you took personally.

Looks like Mr.Bandit is hot on yer tail though Chinup, the dirty little bugger...

As I should be, in fact I should be in the lead with my skills, this goddamn left handed curse & dyspraxia gotta pay off in some way finally.
You think I spent hours checking out the post World War 2 Japanese photography masters for nothing?

i find it ironic that someone who thinks i should be ashamed of myself for analysing data obtained on animals would enter a photo like this.

Salty tears all day will get you nowhere.
FYI I actually changed the photo for a more Moriyama / Takuma Nakahira-esque photo.

Uhhhh... isn't it a little weird to change a submission after 43 votes have been cast?

Uhhhh... isn't it a little weird to change a submission after 43 votes have been cast?

If I'd have known that was the image selected to be voted on I'd have said well before now.
It is MY work & I reserve the right to change it when I see fit.

Right, but it's a competition and the votes cast toward you were for a different photo. If it was that one from the start, who knows how it would have changed the votes. People are choosing the photo not the photographer.

This would NEVER be allowed in my games. All those people who voted should be contacted and confirmed their vote is for the picture they voted for not something else.

Yeah, this game is too lackadaisical.

You need confirmations, make sure people really mean what they say, double check, triple check, QUADRUPLE CHECK.

Yeah, this game is too lackadaisical.

You need confirmations, make sure people really mean what they say, double check, triple check, QUADRUPLE CHECK.

I actually considered voting for his initial pic, but I don't like the replacement nearly as much. People want their votes here to matter and be valid. This ain't a US Presidential election...we have standards.

How come ZB was allowed to change his submission after voting had started, especially with an image that has clearly been edited?