• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Voluntary Work

It all sounds good until you find out they're all about 14

True. I realise they're getting a bit saggy and past their best by then, but as long as they're not too hairy then I don't mind ;)

Fuck, someone kill me now - please think of the children...

Also sometimes down the docks doing "favours for sailers"

Your just constantly changing location so I can't find you....

Be aware that my job involves driving at stupid speed to places when I havent got the faintest idea where I am....

We have VERY high tech sat navs and I have a government exemption to drive on blue lights and ignore road traffic laws ...

I'll find you...

Be aware that my job involves driving at stupid speed to places when I havent got the faintest idea where I am....

We have VERY high tech sat navs and I have a government exemption to drive on blue lights and ignore road traffic laws ...

I'll find you...
Me or FUBAR? You cant find me because i am in the future. Its almost Monday here.

Well FUBAR mainly....

But dont worry ....I'll find you too....my ambo has a fulx capacitor...

I'll find you...

Ooh.. chase me!

We could emulate the closing sketch of every Benny Hill show - but a gay version.

We just need about 10 Bluelighters to stand at random locations around the park in their skimpy briefs. Then I'll go for a jog through the park wearing a posing pouch, fishnets and nipple tassles. Every time I pass one of the others, they give chase, until they've all 'come out' (see wot I did there?). Finally, you come screeching through the park gates in yer meat wagon, bluelight on and the Benny Hill theme tune blaring out instead of the siren. We'll then complete several pointless laps of the park as a cock crazed comedy conga in hilarious fast motion until I finally prostrate myself before your mercy.

BigG, please don't kill me until the others have finished...

Actually that sounds like an average day at work...

Meh....

I'll find you......

Men, women, animals, vegetables, fruit.....

FUBAR doesn't care....it's all the same to him...

Give him enough money for 2 litres of Frosty Jacks and half an ounce of Gold Leaf and he's game....

Men, women, animals, vegetables, fruit.....

FUBAR doesn't care....it's all the same to him...

Give him enough money for 2 litres of Frosty Jacks and half an ounce of Gold Leaf and he's game....
Yep that about sums it up.