• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

VIC - 'One Perfect Festival' - REVIEWS - Sawyer Park

Alrighty done, I'm there.... I've promised someone I'll go, so I will...

^ Cool, cool. Are you bringing anyone with you?

LINE-UP

ONE PERFECT FEST LINE-UP

Friday –

Main Stage –

2:00-2:20 SuperKrank

2:40-2:55 Strut

3:20-3:45 Less Than Perfection

4:00-4:45 Rapture

5:00-5:45 Turbines To Speed

6:10-7:05 Microphonics

7:25-8:25 Ganga Giri

8:45-9:30 Airborn

9:50-10:50 The Spazzys

11:30-1:00 Spiderbait

Local Stage –

2:20-2:40 Innovation (L)

2:55-3:20 Hannah McEwan (L)
Rikki-Lee Harrington (L)

3:45-4:00 Sparco (L)

4:45-5:00 Katy and Kellie (L)

5:45-6:10 The Side Project (L)

7:05-7:25 Von Stitch (L)

8:25-8:45 Black Lotus (L)

9:30-9:50 Benchwarmers (L)

10:50-11:30 Cockfight Shootout (L)

TRANCE - ITION

2.00 – 3.00 Matty Lovel

3.00 – 4.00 E-Mission

4.00 – 6.00 Bongo

6.00 – 8.00 X - Statik

8.00 – 9.00 NFX

9.00 – 10.00 Bongo Vs. Loota

10.00 – 11.00 Exa-Cist

11.00 – 12.00 St.Luke

12.00 – 1.00 Matty Lovel

1.00 – 2.00 Marky Mark

Saturday –

Main Stage –

9.30 – 10.00 Side Project

10.10 – 10.50 John Castellain

11.00 – 11.40 Von Stitch

11.50 – 12.30 Down The Sun

12.40 – 1.10 Black Lotus

1.20 – 2.00 Side Project

TRANCE - ITION

8.00 – 9.00 E-Misson

9.00 – 10.00 Loota

10.00 – 12.00 Exa-Cist Vs. St.Luke

12.00 – 1.00 Bebbidoes

one_perfect_fest.jpg

trance-ition.jpg

Unfortunately I can't make it but I think it's awesome you guys have put this all together :)
congrats to you both.
<3

good job on a what looks like a very well organised festival :)

i can't make it, but im sure you guys will have an awesome time!

Look out Horsham, here I come!
Oh and I think the TRANCE - ITION line up for Friday needs to be updated, I am purposely going to bag that Xpression guy! ;)

wow great line up :) Cockfight shoot out ive wanted to check out for a while now.

Have a blast guys...hope the weather holds out for you :\

It was a mad as fuck Friday night. I'm paying for it today though seeing as though I kicked the whole event straight =D No drugs what so ever.
St. Luke was awesome, as was Matty Lovel.
Spiderbait were fun as well.

A few fuck up's with DJ's getting pissed and getting kicked out, my headline DJ pulling out on me and heaps of other stupid shit. But otherwise I had a mad as fuck time!

:)

<3

Originally posted by codez_raver
A few fuck up's with DJ's getting pissed and getting kicked out...

^That is sooo irresponsible of them! -=Shakes fist in their general direction=-

Glad you had a mad time, codez. :)
Awesome you did it straight too. You should be so proud.

Re: <3

Congrats on the event.

Originally posted by CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT

as an aside.... i never quite understand this sentiment.
Is it such a huge battle to enjoy music somewhere without having your mind outside of its normal state???

Great music will rock me much more than crap tunes+drugs ever could.

(sorry if this seemed short, but i'm bitter at being stuck at work all weekend...)

Re: Re: <3

Duckboy said:

awwww... so when you said to me that i was the greatest, when i was singing softly to you whilst pumping your veins full of heroin, that was all just a lie??

<3

Originally posted by Duckboy
i never quite understand this sentiment.
Is it such a huge battle to enjoy music somewhere without having your mind outside of its normal state???

^-=Ahem=-

I was merely pointing out the boy who pretty much single-handedly organised these bands and DJ's and people to come to his self organised event in a small town should be *proud* and happy at his decision not to partake in anything to keep him;
a] Awake and,
b] Sane
...during what would have been a stressful event. 8(

I know what's it's like, being the one responsible when things begin to tilt and run down the drain - - - I know how hard it is to reach the end of the night [produced from months of previous] of stress and worry and not drown yourself in whatever dissasociative you have on offer.

My comments were in no way in reference to the music or actual show itself.

:p.

codez_raver said:
It was a mad as fuck Friday night. I'm paying for it today though seeing as though I kicked the whole event straight =D No drugs what so ever.
St. Luke was awesome, as was Matty Lovel.
Spiderbait were fun as well.

A few fuck up's with DJ's getting pissed and getting kicked out, my headline DJ pulling out on me and heaps of other stupid shit. But otherwise I had a mad as fuck time!

:)

All you? Wasn't it a group organisation thing though? Surely other people helped as well...

I had fun, My set went really wel as well!! Thanks guys!!

The security were overly tight, none of us were pissed, maybe the one that got kicked out but the rest of us were fine. While we had, had a few drinks nothing warranting not being let in especially since we came all the way up from melbourne as a favour and all we wanted were a few drinks ;)

Oh well alls well that ends well

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
Glad you had a mad time, codez. :)

Thanx COTB, I am proud. I figure that it's a youth festival, I'm an organiser, it's drug and alcohol free and it would have been wrong in order for me to have brought drugs into something that I know is a youth event. We had kids as young as 8yrs old there.

It's amazing how differently you see things within the scene while your kickin round straight :\

Duckboy said:
Congrats on the event.

Thanx :)

FaTz said:
All you? Wasn't it a group organisation thing though? Surely other people helped as well...

Of course there were other people involved! As if I could have done it by myself. The whole Trance - Ition arena was organised by just me and LahLah. But we also played a big part in the organisation of other parts of the festival.

KROG said:
I had fun, My set went really wel as well!! Thanks guys!!

The security were overly tight, none of us were pissed, maybe the one that got kicked out but the rest of us were fine. While we had, had a few drinks nothing warranting not being let in especially since we came all the way up from melbourne as a favour and all we wanted were a few drinks ;)

Oh well alls well that ends well

I know, I heard your set was uber mad! I was a lil' disapointed that I didn't get to rock around to your tracks for longer!

And yes, the security was extremley tight. At one point I was asked if I was heading out to my car for a Charge, I replyed with an extremly blank look
[Something along the lines of :|]

And in no way was I singling out any DJ's what so ever. There were a few hiccups with other DJ's/Bands, but yes...

All's well that ends well!

Thanx everyone for your support,

.: codez & LahLah :.

PIX!

OnePerfectFest033.jpg

OnePerfectFest008.jpg

OnePerfectFest034.jpg

OnePerfectFest037.jpg

I don't have any of the good photos ATM. But once I get off my ass I'll go get them off the ppl who had cameras :)

You might want to put them on a different photobucket account, or some other free filehost, as none of your files appear at all
bandwidth exceeded and all

don't work for me. Keep seeing "bandwidthexceeded" jpgs in all of your pics. Quite annoying :p