Vent/Rant Thread vs I'll tell you how I really feel (Triggering Content)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to delete my fucking rap battle thread because of a fucking trolling ass BLer.. why are there people who are douchebags and need to ruin everything for others?
that was my outlet, it was therapeutic to me to rhyme.
now its gone.
people like that are the reason i left this site for 2 years before i came back a couple months ago. people gotta grow up.

Dude, that thread was so boss. I totally missed it getting deleted, I had a good time throwing all that down in there. :c
Trolls are bunk.

i have such a bad fucking headache and pms today, i want to punch someone in the face. :!

i want to punch someone in the face. :!

RC452lg.jpg

Fuckin punk asshole 'boyfriend' destroyed my subs....

I'm pissed as fuckin shit right now!!!

Basically I have, or I shall now say 'Had' a little stock pile of subs hidden in my puse, in a bag, inside a birth control packet (sub films). I don't take them often, but tomorrow, I was really gearing up to jus finally getting clean and taking a sub and jus trying to go awhile without taking any oxycodone.

Now my fuckin abusive dick head boyfriend secretly destroyed them all, wo me knowing and I jus went in my bag to check over everything for tomorrow and I noticed the packet was torn.... And I'm like "that's weird they were all new packets, I never opened them" and after further inspection, they were all torn open w nothing inside!!!!!
fuckin prick asshole!

I have an idea when this possibly went down, about 3 weeks ago when he was drunk and wanted to take my oxycodone pills for himself. I told him I didn't have any (I actually didn't, they were at my house). This motherfucker went through every part of my giant purse!!!

And it's not like I never told him... I told him on occasion that I have subs to help me sometimes.... I mean if anything, ud think he would want me taking subs instead of oxydone!

My big issue now is, that I will be wo anything until my PM visit which isn't until Thursday... But even at that, I was hoping to jus take the sub and jus like stock pile my script for alil bit.... I jus wanted alil clean time
i started doing H the last few days and now I get horrible sweats like before 24hrs. My GAba isn't really helping anymore.... I'm scared. Sweating is like the WORSE for me. I'll take Restless leg .... The sweating I can't.....

^ I honestly should look into getting one for "that time of month"...or doing some sort of activity to release my anger

I'm sooo pissed at our ex-shipper!! And addy now I want to punch someone in the face!! So she decided that she's not coming in to train a new one and I also found out that she called my supervisor to get a reference and my supervisor just said yes?? You are fucking kidding me!!! She's not at work right now because she knows that our supervisor will give her a reference which I think is pathetic!!! Arghhh! I'm so sivk of politics so sick of it! Ill make sure she doesn't get one ill make sure of it!!

^ tell her that you will give her a reference and then give her a bad one LOL just kidding

Fuck a goddamn duck I gotta go give me thirty days notice to my roommate. He will be upset. I just hope he doesn't cry. Cause I will feel awkward\bad. Kinda want to take a xanax before I talk to him. But I know I'm better off just having my usual whiskey and water. I don't want to be to out of it. Emotions, even "bad" ones are necessary and should never be blocked out. Took me 21 years to learn that. Life has been better since then.

Do you mean Medicaid? I was under the impression that Medicare is usually only offered to seniors.

Ughhhhh, I'm in the worst of moods today. I have an important test to take tomorrow, but all I've accomplished today is struggle through a hangover and force myself to drink some chicken noodle soup from a deli. I kind of fail at life.

This response is towards Capt.H. too. Sorry I missed these posts, I just got cut off Blue Cross yesterday lol the deadline for ObamaCare go figure:p. The fucked up thing is I'm 25 with major asthma problems and other health conditions which isn't bad but I have extreme anxiety and I'm ADD, my medications are well over $1000.I have a young son (he is insured), but how can I be a healthy mother without insurance? They booted me due to my young age and decided I'm a healthy young woman:\ and I no longer need insurance. Anyways I have my shit planned out I appealed them ordered a Rx 80% off card legit for most pharmacies which will cut my med prices down a good bit.

Sadly yes C.H I live in the US. Cant wait get out, no offense to anyone American.

I'm sooo pissed at our ex-shipper!! And addy now I want to punch someone in the face!! So she decided that she's not coming in to train a new one and I also found out that she called my supervisor to get a reference and my supervisor just said yes?? You are fucking kidding me!!! She's not at work right now because she knows that our supervisor will give her a reference which I think is pathetic!!! Arghhh! I'm so sivk of politics so sick of it! Ill make sure she doesn't get one ill make sure of it!!

Sugar, gas tank, car.....:sus:

I wasn't even here and if you said I was I'll deny it

^ lol.. that post made my day.

Nothing really to vent about today, that makes me mad.
/rant.

like 65 and SUNNY here now @ 3pm and supposed to get up to 70 in an hour, but I am on the couch scared and anxious doing my PTSD shit in my dimly lighted living room. The rest of the week is cloudy and rainy, so if I rest today I will just feel guilty and horrible about it. I really need the sun. Being in the house for 5 months over this winter has set me back significantly. I just made some coffee, even though I had that panic attack and neck pain on Sunday. I have to force myself to go walking in the sun in the next hour or so.

^Just think of how proud you will feel when you come back. I have spent all day in the sun today and feel so much more alive.

^Just think of how proud you will feel when you come back. I have spent all day in the sun today and feel so much more alive.

I feel much better. Got some sun, walked for like 30-40 minutes. My knee started to get a little funny at the end or I would really push it to exhaustion, but I know my body. Probably just from inactivity for a couple weeks, because I never had knee problems. I really feel frustrated with this life and hungry. I am going to take a loan out or a credit card or both or something. I have to be playing with money to get my brain right. I was supposed to be semi-rich by now, and set to do the things I needed to do this summer, but if I don't get capital it's going to be a 12th straight year of a missed summer in my living room. I don't know if I could handle that shit. It may be a wrap if that happens.
Fuck it is dark in my living room compared to the sun outside.

Fuck a goddamn duck I gotta go give me thirty days notice to my roommate. He will be upset. I just hope he doesn't cry. Cause I will feel awkward\bad. Kinda want to take a xanax before I talk to him. But I know I'm better off just having my usual whiskey and water. I don't want to be to out of it. Emotions, even "bad" ones are necessary and should never be blocked out. Took me 21 years to learn that. Life has been better since then.
Did you give your roommate 30 days notice?

wrong thread wrong thread wrong thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.