Vent/Rant Thread vs 3 (Triggering Content)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my life is just one big fucking mess... literally, i have no idea where to start or what to do with anything anymore. i literally feel like my fucking mind is slipping and i'm starting to lose it.

please don't mind me: fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

the only family i need is me my g pa and my dad the rest of my family can get murdered for all i care except my sweet aunti T

Flowers we are hear to support you n listen. Lots care about you here. I was a bit harsh with you on the other thread cause what you said was a bit much but we're all here for you, ok?

my mom and her family don't love me so i don't love them i hate them i wish them harm i would do it myself but i wouldn't waste a potential prison sentence on them

borderline in tears from anger and rage

everything is fucking infuriating me
i hope i can punch my fucking head hard enough to crack the skull and die

I haven't always been a saint lol. Back around 2004-2010 I pissed off a lot of people myself. I've been trying to avoid that though lol.

Benzos really are hell. I've been addicted to so many things and nothing comes close to benzos. I'm just taking my time on my taper and taking it as it comes. Some days are bad but overall it hasn't been horrible. I guess the difference is that I've been cold turkeyed before after a rapid detox so I know just how bad it can actually get. This is much more manageable even if it still sucks.

Well your posts made me think about my thought process and etizolam use, so maybe you did some good.
Opioid withdrawals suck dick, and I hear GABA w/ds are worse. Sorry. You tapering with a long half life drug at least?

Flowers sorry about my post to you yesterday. I had no right to judge you x

Plmar whats up?

Does anyone here know about antidepressants? I stopped my citralopram Friday n started Mirtazapine. But I've been having dizzy spells, feeling panicily impatient n feeling extremely irritated. As the Mirtazapine doesn't just target serotonin, could I be having withdrawals from the citralopram or some sort of bad reaction to the Mirtazapine? I don't know if I should have put this in a new thread so I could get many n varied responses (honestly not an attention thing, just it's really bugging me) n I'm wondering if others have changed antidepressants n had the same affects?

Evey xxx

Last edited:
Flowers sorry about my post to you yesterday. I had no right to judge you x

Plmar whats up?

Does anyone here know about antidepressants? I stopped my citralopram Friday n started Mirtazapine. But I've been having dizzy spells, feeling panicily impatient n feeling extremely irritated. As the Mirtazapine doesn't just target serotonin, could I be having withdrawals from the citralopram or some sort of bad reaction to the Mirtazapine? I don't know if I should have put this in a new thread so I could get many n varied responses (honestly not an attention thing, just it's really bugging me) n I'm wondering if others have changed antidepressants n had the same affects?

Evey xxx

This should probably be moved to the pharmacology forum. All I know about citalopram is it made me suicidal (only time I was), and it was the only AD I ever took, and I'm not too familiar with tricyclics, other than their molecular shape and general effects. Pharmacology forum will give you WAY better answers.

Feel like bursting into tears i feel that low n irritable n ive 4 8mg sub here n feel like taking them all as sick of feeling like this just want to feel ok. Ive spent ages trying to get rid of these emotions now they're back with a vengence n i hate this angry feeling just want to scream n cry. Trying not to as on a cold train platform shivering waiting for train. Really need a hug right now. Sorry :(

Feel like bursting into tears i feel that low n irritable n ive 4 8mg sub here n feel like taking them all as sick of feeling like this just want to feel ok. Ive spent ages trying to get rid of these emotions now they're back with a vengence n i hate this angry feeling just want to scream n cry. Trying not to as on a cold train platform shivering waiting for train. Really need a hug right now. Sorry :(

*hug* <3

So you've got 32mg, what do you mean taking them all? Do you have that high of tolerance?

If not, bad idea, but due to it's partial agonism, you're likely just to feel shittier.

*hug* <3

So you've got 32mg, what do you mean taking them all? Do you have that high of tolerance?

If not, bad idea, but due to it's partial agonism, you're likely just to feel shittier.

Not going to take them. Been put on weekly n keep having these thoughts to take as much as poss. I have some 2 mg ones at home as im on 12mg a day :( i cant take feeling this way much longer just want to scream or punch something hard n feel like im just about keeping it together acting ok to the outside world if that makes sense xxx

Not going to take them. Been put on weekly n keep having these thoughts to take as much as poss. I have some 2 mg ones at home as im on 12mg a day :( i cant take feeling this way much longer just want to scream or punch something hard n feel like im just about keeping it together acting ok to the outside world if that makes sense xxx

It's called a persona, a mask. I've been there before bud. Just take 1.5 strips and forget about it if they're 8mg. This too shall pass my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.