• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Vaping stimulants (meth in this case) general information and methods:

reflexor

Bluelighter
So I have just attempted to vape meth in a temperature controlled, up to 40W vape mod, with a 3ml mini-nautilus tank.
I can confirm: it works!

My method:
  1. Crush the glass, Only ever use powder to dissolve otherwise you'll be waiting far too long
  2. 100mg every 1ml of liquid - don't overdo it the first just in case u fuck up or it just doesn't work with you setup (100mg test first)
  3. Mix in powder straight into PG liquid (don't use VG as it is too thick to be vaped with a large solute like meth).
    1. You can heat beforehand, I have read reports saying thats a better way to go but its a lot of effort imo when the vape coil will heat the solution anyway
  4. Prime your coil: just swish the liquid around, or put it in a dropper and drop onto the cotton/wick in the coil
  5. Set your vape to 30W or lower (any higher and you waste ur product), temp control to 410 Farenheight/210 Celsius
  6. Take 4-6 second drags, direct lung
  7. Wait 30 seconds before next pull to avoid burning your wick - meth is hotter than nicotine when it vaporises!!!
  8. Post a comment here letting me know how you went
Bold words means important words, please follow!
I have some questions for the community as well, would appreciate a comment below!
  1. How long is best to drag with a box mod of higher resistance (2 ohm)?
  2. At what point is it dangerous to take drag in regard to the amount of eliquid left in the tank?

Thanks guys hope I helped a couple of you out, if you have any questions for me I'll do my best to respond :)

Moving from Other drugs to Drug culture.
Hey Nurse, I don't really understand why its drug culture, vaping is a proper ROA thats on the rise and it is necessary that people have the proper information to go about it.

Thanks

Hey Nurse, I don't really understand why its drug culture, vaping is a proper ROA thats on the rise and it is necessary that people have the proper information to go about it.

Thanks
It could have fit in both sub forums I suppose but since 90% of the new threads are meth related we try and divide them up. Basic drugs and Other drugs has about 5 new meth threads a day so the ones that are mostly about " how " to do something some of them go over to DC.

I understand you are trying to instruct people about how to vape meth and I agree that your post could fit in either sub forum.

If you don't think it will get the proper attention and comments that you think it should I will certainly move it back. It wasn't personal or anything.

Let me know and I will pop it back over there no problem.

silly kids TC mod chip set to 290c and also liquid meth by warming in ejuice drip bottle with idk whatever u vape amount usually is timewise and divide amount of total meth by hours taken to cunsume total amount in tank. words of advice if u aint sitting pretty like i got ball on a plate broke down just to hotrail tonight dont do tanks. I usuallly do about 5 grams in a half bottle 0% nicotine 10ml or 15ml the small ejuice bottles my trick 1 second maybe 2 in the microwave hyperheats and in an instant the meth is liquid and mixed in the juice its self not even sludgy more syrup.

Smoking stims always seemed semi-psychotic to me though I didnt do it that much so that might explain it.

Meth is a beast when taken orally.

I posted a nice video in Drug Culture. Covers all the drugs that can be vaped.

BTW impure meth will have a lower BP. Remember the scene from The French Connection where they test the H purity via MP? The higher the MP, the purer. True of all drugs.

Is the residue left on the glass after hotrailing still useable?found an old plate and scraped it and it has a fluffy look to it :unsure:

I mix meth and a low nicotine juice in a spoon. I heat it to help it dissolve and go into the oily solution. Then I use a blunt tip probe, no not that one (lol) To squirt the juice into the tanks and cartridge. It works with Smok Novo 2, VodPod Drag, And Mag P3. The ones with glass tanks leak more when heated so I try to keep the vent hole to a minimum and get killer plumes thst taste nasty, but it's G so be happy. The smaller Smok with cartridge has the tiniest rubber plug to deal with. But it doesn't leak and gives nice discreet hits for its size.

Hey folks, diving into vaping stimulants can be intriguing, but it's crucial to approach it with caution. Safety first, right? General advice – start low, go slow. Always be aware of your substance and its effects.

Methods vary, but a reliable vape can provide a more controlled and discreet experience. When exploring, consider quality devices – maybe check out Buy Vapes Bulk for options.

Remember, it's not just about the device, but understanding your substance and its impact.

Last edited: