• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Valium before LSD

exactly, I said that if people have problems with anxiety, chamomile or lemon balm are better choices than benzos

Maybe better in that they aren't addictive, but no offense, as someone who has needed Klonopin for quite some time I VERY much doubt that I could have dealt with my panic attacks effectively on a daily basis with chamomile and lemon balm.

Sometimes I feel that people are so anti-benzo because of their addictive potential that they forget that some people have anxiety too crippling for herbs bought at a health food store.

No offense, I've just heard this kind of thing a lot.

Maybe better in that they aren't addictive, but no offense, as someone who has needed Klonopin for quite some time I VERY much doubt that I could have dealt with my panic attacks effectively on a daily basis with chamomile and lemon balm.

Sometimes I feel that people are so anti-benzo because of their addictive potential that they forget that some people have anxiety too crippling for herbs bought at a health food store.

No offense, I've just heard this kind of thing a lot.

Yeah I agree. Also, some people can take benzo's throughout a lifetime without ever becoming addicted.

If you think you need a benzo to sort you out on a psychedelic, then take one. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that and it won't reduce your trip. I think it's always good to have some on hand just in case.

Yeah I agree. Also, some people can take benzo's throughout a lifetime without ever becoming addicted.

If you think you need a benzo to sort you out on a psychedelic, then take one. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that and it won't reduce your trip. I think it's always good to have some on hand just in case.

Out of HR, and because I take Klonopin and have read quite a bit, I have to point out that by saying "throughout a life time" you must mean OCCASSIONAL benzo usage on and off throughout a life time.

Using benzos on a regular basis will have someone addicted in no time, which I admit I am, but I need it so that's just the way it is.

Out of HR, and because I take Klonopin and have read quite a bit, I have to point out that by saying "throughout a life time" you must mean OCCASSIONAL benzo usage on and off throughout a life time.

Using benzos on a regular basis will have someone addicted in no time, which I admit I am, but I need it so that's just the way it is.

Yes, I do mean that.

I've taken benzos for years and never been an addict. But that's because I only ever get them a few times a year, or if I need them because I'm tripping or whatever.