• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Vaginal administration of Ecstasy

thats the baby maker, like if u want to take a risk and shove a couple up there, power to you. but if it were me i would just blow em'

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=26033

also a quote from a search i did it was from 2004.

Exactly.

Pills or virtually any amine in a salt form (speed, MDMA etc) will tend to reduce the pH of the vagina. If it goes too low you will be very prone to vaginal or urethral infections. If staph and hepatitis can be transferred via plugging - and they can - then a similar potential exists from introducing contaminated tablets into the vagina.

Some years ago while at a rave I saw a dealer go to the toilet to plug. He emerged and walked off WITHOUT washing his hands. Five minutes later he had his hands in a bag digging out a couple of pills for 2 anxious teenagers. Yuk! (luckily I got to them before they got to swallow)

Pills are like currency. You don't know where they've been, how they've been handled, and you know nothing about the hygiene standards of those doing the handling. Please avoid this silly notion, it's dangerous and will probably gain little. MDMA will be absorbed in the vagina; lots of blood vessels there, but IMO the risks far outweigh any possible benefit

^ thank god some posted the Cunt Odyssey.

please, if you're gonna try something "different", research it first.

would crystal MDMA work? it wouldn't have all the shit that a pill normally does...

MDMA in my cooter

was a better name =D

i wouldnt do it, but if you do, lemmi know how it goes haha (note: i neither now, nor ever have, had a cooter. nor do i believe myself to obtain one in the future. having said this, i am quite familiar with them, and like hearing/talking about them. good luck with yours and everything)

ungoliath, if you are looking for an effective method that will require a lesser amount of MDMA, try plugging. if your GF is willing to shove a few pills into her vagina, surely putting them into her anus won't be a problem.

i agree whole-heartedly with the comments stating that you should take an extended break. using MDMA 3-5x a week far exceeds what would constitute "moderation." please reconsider your actions; you brain and body will thank you.

And I thought I had serious issues the first (and last) time I plugged....WOW. Yeah. Some serious mdma overload goin on...not judging. Been there...and I have the anxiety disorder, messed up memory, and other negative long-term side effects to prove it. AND...I havent rolled in years as a result (as I now experience massive anxiety everytime I eat a pill, well at least the last several times I did...and even then, I had taken a year or two off if I can even get the time line correct).

Tell yourself: "Self, it's time to find a new hobby. And if you ever think of putting X up your P/V again, you need to check yourself in somewhere."

Unfortunately, if you are considering vaginally dosing yourself with XTC, you have probably already done some considerable damage to yourself...Stop now before you are too fried to care.