• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Utah Regional PR Discussion

Hahaha those movies are good shit! Definitely glad to see those orange (+)-) floating about! There's still hope from the Mormon land of Zion! Hahahaha

Are those supposed to be from the same presser as the purple ones?? I saw some word about that but wasn't sure. They look bad ass though.

^^^^ yeah they look different the purple ones have inpressed - / + an the orange ones have a inpressed + with an outpressed - . Also one side of the pill is raised more the the other

Nope, never heard of those pills sir. What do they look like? Is it supposed to be skyy blue? Like the alcohol?

Isn't the Sky press an old school press? I swear I've seen pics of way older presses that said Sky on them.

Its not the biggest, but we do have some DNB shows. There's more of a market for dubstep, house & trap here...

SH970 you get those blue skies or what?? I'm curious on if they panned out.

Also any good shit going down for new years in the Land of the MO ??

SH970 you get those blue skies or what?? I'm curious on if they panned out.

Also any good shit going down for new years in the Land of the MO ??

Yeah there was a big event, but I didn't attend (feed me, crystal method, jackal, and a few others) played. But, I went and saw Zeds Dead last weekend :) so, I got my event fix in... I've already seen Feed Me & crystal method so ZD was a must see for me & glad I went!! Sorry I haven't been posting much, just alot going on this passed month. Hope all is well with everyone else!!

Nice. How was ZD?? I've seen them a couple times now but it's been awhile. Did they play any dubstep??

Well of course they did!! Majority of their set was dub, & I loved every second of it hahaha. People that say dub is dead lately are retarded. Better than this deep house craze will ever be!

Alot of good shows coming up... Downlink & Dieselboy- Grandtheft- Borgore Jauz & Sikdope- Steve Aoki- Terravita- and Dada Life. Lots to keep me entertained here for the next few months!!

Well of course they did!! Majority of their set was dub, & I loved every second of it hahaha. People that say dub is dead lately are retarded. Better than this deep house craze will ever be!
Yeah ha. I only ask because one of the times I saw them was very little dubs lots of Hot sauce ya feel me??
I couldn't agree more though. I mean deep house is alright I been diggin Skelecta and some of Four40 records and stuff but maybe for my comedown.

Downlink and Dieselboy will be dope. Sounds like some pretty solid shows.

For sure, I feel ya bro. I like a very WIIIIDE variety of electronic music, especially for different moods/ stages of roll or trip. I love some filthy bassy beats & drops but, gotta have some soothing & relaxing tunes too... as well as your get your ass up and move tunes hahaha. But dubstep will always be my favorite, just don't get much better IMO! And there's dub to cover every mood and feeling pretty much.