• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Utah Regional PR Discussion

Somebody needs to get a test report up on those. A lot of us are still going to be wayyyyy skeptical on the non-poke euros until we see test results up on em.

But I guarantee utah will be buzzin if they're legit. Let's hope.

I've heard from a few different people that the euro's were legit, I haven't taken any yet cause i'm not sure i believe anyone from the 801 cause their all uneducated. Someone should get a test up on those!

Have you gotten a hold of them? If you have just order a Marquis and you can have it in no time and throw up a report.

Last edited:
DThizz801 just got a report up on the peach ones. Methylone. As usual. They're gonna be the same contents as those if not the same pill just called yellow instead of peach. This is exactly why we were all skeptical about the purple ones. These damn things always pop up in SLC in multipe colors and they're always this same crap.

It's such a bummer. The awesome event that's going on tomorrow and there's nothing but bunk pills around. Like they all said, i'm gonna wear a "where's Blah Blah" shirt to the event and see what happens haha.

God what embarrassment tonight has been. Pipe Green Glocks and Methylone Peach Euros were rampant at the show and people were "rolling so hard on straight fire beans dog!" Oh my god I wanted to puke on their shoes.

The look of a piped out face is unmistakable and we saw hundreds. Whichever douche is doing the trafficking between here and Washington needs to knock it the fuck off. Us here and them there are always turning up identical pills shortly after their emergence. They got it right once with the bolts, but that doesn't offset all the fucked up shit they've brought to both states.

inside_a_troubled_fundamentalist_mormon_sect-460x307.jpg

Goddamnit take that shit down!! I can't have LE and all these people knowing what I look like! Gah! Way to go unfuckyourfacewitable you've sunk my battleship and exposed the physical identities of all my "lady friends" from my reports. I need to go marry myself a few more minors now to cope with this. Any of y'all have little sisters? Preferably under 16 should suffice...

Last edited:
Everyone at last saturdays event was on those peach euros, some looked like they were fucking gone. I guess you need to quadruple drop to maybe get at least a 1 hour roll.

The marquis did test piss yellow, most likely methylone but who knows.

Its a shame Dancesafe doesnt go to events like that anymore. We need them way more now than we did back in the day. Can u imagine the looks on those kids faces when they found out the beans they have been on all night were complete garbage

Probably because nowadays the people who create these events dont want to seem like they accept drugs in their events.

Knowing about the stupidity of whats going on at these parties is one thing, but after seeing it in full force on saturday it almost makes you feel privelaged and blessed to have real MDMA. Just seeing groups of people that ate those green glocks and euros that thought they were rolling was really fucking sad. Its funny to because you would see like fifteen kids all sitting there and half of them would think they are rolling, four are sick, and the rest have this look like "when the fuck is my shit gonna kick in?" Its a good thing I was rolling because I would of been slapping the shit outta some kids outta frustration. Crobar is right, we need some kind of harm reduction stand like dancesafe or something. It sounds weird but kids would be so much safer with something like that around. And Blah Blah, as long as your flock of hoes can grow weed and clean bongs I'll take em.